Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MacFoley

HAIL HAIL the ZHIVSTER! bolton chicks are cool!

Recommended Posts

Hi Zhivvy ... glad your eye is better !

Still at home today, but soar throat is getting better. Got a spray-thing which seems to help quite well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi Zhivvy ... glad your eye is better !

Still at home today, but soar throat is getting better. Got a spray-thing which seems to help quite well.

So you have another day after today to get it gone! I'm sure you will - think of all those sweets to eat and that may help!!And now I need to go out shopping before we start the packing!! yeah!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

already feeling better ... so no worries for the weekend !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently really regretting my eye!!! In pain! OUch!!! It hurts and throbs and is swollen!! And don't know how bono wears his shades inside - I can't see anything!!

need lots of sympathy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lots of sympathy coming your way right now !!!

{{{hugs}}} to relief you of pain !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

got back from shopping already ?

anxious to start packing perhaps ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was only a quick shopping trip - don't want to be too long with my eye lol!!

And thank you for the sympathy! Not doing as much work as i wanted to but getting there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

never mind if you forget something ... we can still go shopping !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Get well soon Zhiv and Jojes

052.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh, man, I goota go, its 4 AM!

Xtra you're as bad as me when it comes to the zzzzz's - get some sleep or do I have to send my napster-man round?23_01_sexy_man_in_bed_sleeping.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that he needs to come round ot all our houses!! Or send that nice Irish man that i have a bit of a thing for!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that he needs to come round ot all our houses!! Or send that nice Irish man that i have a bit of a thing for!

alg_bono.jpg

Bono "I think my luck is in"laugh.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Anjana wrote:


Zhivvy']I think that he needs to come round ot all our houses!! Or send that nice Irish man that i have a bit of a thing for!

alg_bono.jpg

Bono "I think my luck is in"laugh.gif
happy.gif Oh it would be!!! lol!! But may be so busy that I miss my ferry on Friday morning!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy']I think that he needs to come round ot all our houses!! Or send that nice Irish man that i have a bit of a thing for!

alg_bono.jpg

Bono "I think my luck is in"
laugh.gif
happy.gif Oh it would be!!! lol!! But may be so busy that I miss my ferry on Friday morning!

I think you'd be forgiven if you were a bit (or  a lot) late! LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Anjana wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy']I think that he needs to come round ot all our houses!! Or send that nice Irish man that i have a bit of a thing for!

alg_bono.jpg

Bono "I think my luck is in"
laugh.gif
happy.gif
 Oh it would be!!! lol!! But may be so busy that I miss my ferry on Friday morning!

I think you'd be forgiven if you were a bit (or  a lot) late! LOL

 

I think i would be lol!!! But would be very very late i think!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zhivvy wrote:

I think i would be lol!!! But would be very very late i think!!!!

Best just to cancel the weekend altogether methinkslaugh.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zhivvy wrote:

I think i would be lol!!! But would be very very late i think!!!!

Best just to cancel the weekend altogether methinkslaugh.gif

Sorry Barbara and Jess - but 72 hours with that man - me, him, a bed and my imagination!!! Surely you can forgive me!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in that case I think we'll be able to forgive her !

A woman has to set priorities hey .... lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
in that case I think we'll be able to forgive her !

A woman has to set priorities hey .... lol

he rang to say we'll have to make it another weekend so i'm still on my way to belgium!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


jojes']in that case I think we'll be able to forgive her !

A woman has to set priorities hey .... lol

he rang to say we'll have to make it another weekend so i'm still on my way to belgium!

ah, you rescheduled your date ... how nice to still come over for a visit !

roll.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='jojes wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

jojes']in that case I think we'll be able to forgive her !

A woman has to set priorities hey .... lol

he rang to say we'll have to make it another weekend so i'm still on my way to belgium!

ah, you rescheduled your date ... how nice to still come over for a visit !

roll.gif

 

Well we couldn't let our weekend of passion interfere with a weekend with you guys - so we decided to wait for another week!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello all!!! In case you are interested - I'm back in England. I had a fantastic few days with Barbara and Jessika and only wish it was for longer! We had great fun and can't wait to do it all again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and i can agree now, with all my heart, bolton chicks ARE VERY COOL!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and i can agree now, with all my heart, bolton chicks ARE VERY COOL!!

And so are St. Truiden ones too!!! xxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


barbara1']and i can agree now, with all my heart, bolton chicks ARE VERY COOL!!

And so are St. Truiden ones too!!! xxx

wow! first time i see the name of my town on the U2-boards!! so excited!happy.gifhappy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...