Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MacFoley

HAIL HAIL the ZHIVSTER! bolton chicks are cool!

LOl!!! Glad to see you get excited about your town! Back to normality and work now. Although no-one wants to be here, staff or pupils!! Feels a bit pointless for only 2 days - should have stayed off til monday lol!!

I have my new keyring for my classroom keys of three lovely children on the log/water rides!! Although can only see leanor's top - face is hiding lol!!!

I need to upload my photos so i can post some too and then continue the love story of one woman and her goats!

I need to upload my photos so i can post some too and then continue the love story of one woman and her goats!

I've not been keeping up so am very curious about the goats lol! welcome back Zhiv, sounds like you had a great time....and almost the weekend!

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy']

I've not been keeping up so am very curious about the goats lol! welcome back Zhiv, sounds like you had a great time....and almost the weekend!Thanks Anj!! And the goat story is in installments on the xanax and wine thread but i have been neglecting it a bit at the moment! And it was a great weekend!

have the pic on my keyring too! i would have loved eleanores sweet face in it too...maybe next time (cause i wanna be able to show off my new daughter!!)

have to pic on my keyring too! i would have loved eleanores sweet face in it too...maybe next time (cause i wanna be able to show off my new daughter!!)

well everyone will see that she has nice t-shirt!!!

Hope everyone has had a lovely Saturday as I have. Isn't it great how a little bit of sunshine makes us all feel so much better and happier! Apparently it is to be the same tomorrow too so we have been shopping and bought stuff for a picnic for lunch and nice long walk afterwards. Please stay for tomorrow sunshine!

didnt had the chance to enjoy it much, but i hope for more sunshine tomorrow to....since i'm gonna go to work on bike! father of one of our colleagues passed away today...on our unit. was all very emotional .

didnt had the chance to enjoy it much, but i hope for more sunshine tomorrow to....since i'm gonna go to work on bike! father of one of our colleagues passed away today...on our unit. was all very emotional .
Sounds horrible and {{{hugs}}} on here too for you. I hope that your colleague is ok too and getting the love and support she is going to need xxx

the entire family was there and they were really close. ofcourse they saw it coming for some days and weeks even. they are just reliefed his battle is over and he has peace now...

the entire family was there and they were really close. ofcourse they saw it coming for some days and weeks even. they are just reliefed his battle is over and he has peace now...

Yes, that is a good way to see it, and his pain has gone. it is just hard for the ones left behind to cope with it all

Yeah my thread is back lol!!!

And LMAO Spicy at the pics!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

That Bono pics - oh yummy!!! Woke me up on a saturday morning!!!

And love the road signs!

hail hail zhivster is back!!!

watching the bbc-performance u2 did after releasing the new album. was this the performance macfoley was in the audience and interupted bono? i hear a guy shouting and the bbc-host says: to bono the public is cutting him off... so i wonder was that mac i heard?

hail hail zhivster is back!!!
watching the bbc-performance u2 did after releasing the new album. was this the performance macfoley was in the audience and interupted bono? i hear a guy shouting and the bbc-host says: to bono the public is cutting him off... so i wonder was that mac i heard?
Yes the Zhivster thread has been brought back and I was happy to see it was lol!!!

I have a feeling that the one with Mac and him telling Bono to get on with it was on the radio not TV - but I could be wrong.