Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MacFoley

HAIL HAIL the ZHIVSTER! bolton chicks are cool!

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Claire T']
igglepiggMS2212_468x474.jpg

this is igglepiggle or whatever it's name is

it's kids tv

my little girl loves him! them! nightgarden! roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

kids eh are so innocent at the start lol

So innocent til they get scared by a giant blue thing - and then they are screwed up for life!

kids tv is deafenatly not as good as it used to be.

I repeat . . . W.T.F.!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

Caz is right - now it all is WTF with kids tv, it used to be so much better!

So innocent til they get scared by a giant blue thing - and then they are screwed up for life!

it's probbably a goverment thingywhatsit to scare kids at a young age so they never do drugs lol

[quote name='Claire T wrote:

Zhivvy']So innocent til they get scared by a giant blue thing - and then they are screwed up for life!

it's probbably a goverment thingywhatsit to scare kids at a young age so they never do drugs lol

Good idea, i can imagine my classes in the future - 'now kids, remember when you were young and got scared by that big blue thing on the telly. Well if you take drugs you will see it chasing you down the street!' - and lesson over!

if some of the kids today sat and watched some of the programmes from years ago they wouldn.t enjoy it cause there was no swearing or fighting etc.

I was saddend when I first realised that clouds weren't solid and there was no carealot or care bears in the sky lol

if some of the kids today sat and watched some of the programmes from years ago they wouldn.t enjoy it cause there was no swearing or fighting etc.

True, but saying that when i worked in a pru (for naughty excluded kids) the kids were foul mouthed, violent, had criminal records etc... but would sit and watch scooby doo every morning!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

caz63']if some of the kids today sat and watched some of the programmes from years ago they wouldn.t enjoy it cause there was no swearing or fighting etc.

True, but saying that when i worked in a pru (for naughty excluded kids) the kids were foul mouthed, violent, had criminal records etc... but would sit and watch scooby doo every morning!!

not really true i dont think.....................if you think about it, magic roundabout had dylan a hippy rabbit, who ate magic mushrooms, and was always sleeping and looked stoned! c'mon! and he-man, he was utter gay! and he had a big sword!

caz63']if some of the kids today sat and watched some of the programmes from years ago they wouldn.t enjoy it cause there was no swearing or fighting etc.

I had those same kids . . . would watch just about anything really that didn't require thinking . . . littel beasts, lol!

alien.gifvery odd.

oh, they were, but i loved them, believe it or not! Under it all, 99% were decent but screwed up little kids

much as i am enjoying this conversion,i,m getting very tired now so i thing it,s time for bed,goodnite all.off to dream of all things u2!!!!

caz63']

alien.gif

very odd.

oh, they were, but i loved them, believe it or not! Under it all, 99% were decent but screwed up little kids

You could see at their core how different they may have turned out with better parents, better circumstances, etc.

much as i am enjoying this conversion,i,m getting very tired now so i thing it,s time for bed,goodnite all.off to dream of all things u2!!!!
Night caz xx

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

caz63']

alien.gif

very odd.

You could see at their core how different they may have turned out with better parents, better circumstances, etc.

exactly - and why i want to do this again

well i think people who watched those programmes also have real vivid imaginations! i mean i love it!

can't beat a good imagination, it stops apathy and can be great fun!

wow, the zhivvy-worship thread is growing fast! and i see you went from musketeer to a blue '?' quick... wonder where its taking us next??

wow, the zhivvy-worship thread is growing fast! and i see you went from musketeer to a blue '?' quick... wonder where its taking us next??
We never know!!! See where the next hijack takes us lol!!! Any ideas!