Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MacFoley

HAIL HAIL the ZHIVSTER! bolton chicks are cool!

Recommended Posts

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']wow, the zhivvy-worship thread is growing fast! and i see you went from musketeer to a blue '?' quick... wonder where its taking us next??

We never know!!! See where the next hijack takes us lol!!! Any ideas!

 

��

 

scarring kids with Giant leprechauns....

 

 

 

And i am coming to visit a country which produces giant leprechauns!!! Don't let eleanor see them - she'll either be scared or want one!

��

 

no problem! after emptying the truck you have plenty of room to take them home with you!!

 

NOOOOOO!!!! Not doing that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


MacFoley
']i dare not do the clicking!

 

truth or dare, mac!!ok! i did it! and it times like this, im proud to be cornish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:


barbara1 wrote:

MacFoley
']i dare not do the clicking!

 

truth or dare, mac!!
ok! i did it! and it times like this, im proud to be cornish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Don't you have pixies down there? don't they grow to 7 feet and sing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ill let ye know! i aint smoke weed strong enough down here to see pixies!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ill let ye know! i aint smoke weed strong enough down here to see pixies!

May need to go and get some stronger stuff then!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well bed time for me!!! that's for my Thread MacFoley - I appreciate it!!! So much fun lol!!!

Night all xxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:


barbara1 wrote:

MacFoley
']i dare not do the clicking!

 

truth or dare, mac!!
ok! i did it! and it times like this, im proud to be cornish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

How did I miss this thread????  It's like when your a kid, and you know as soon as you go to bed the adults get out the party hats and start dancing around the house!

 

Hurrah for Zhiv!!! We love you mate!roll.gif

 

 

And nothing wrong with being Cornish.......

 

you did give as pasties and most importantly

 

The Aphex Twin..

windowlicker.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']wow, the zhivvy-worship thread is growing fast! and i see you went from musketeer to a blue '?' quick... wonder where its taking us next??

We never know!!! See where the next hijack takes us lol!!! Any ideas!

 

��

 

scarring kids with Giant leprechauns....

 

 

 

What in the...???laugh.gif

 

What does this do to the kids in your town??laugh.gif

 

I thought Australia had enough to answer for for unleashing the Wiggles on the world, but this is just plain disturbing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

caz63']if some of the kids today sat and watched some of the programmes from years ago they wouldn.t enjoy it cause there was no swearing or fighting etc.

True, but saying that when i worked in a pru (for naughty excluded kids) the kids were foul mouthed, violent, had criminal records etc... but would sit and watch scooby doo every morning!!

  
not really true i dont think.....................if you think about it, magic roundabout had dylan a hippy rabbit, who ate magic mushrooms, and was always sleeping and looked stoned! c'mon! and he-man, he was utter gay! and he had a big sword!

 

OI! He-Man was not gay.  He just had a thing for rocking around in furry underpants.

And he was getting it on with his sister She-Rawatch?v=JQh51v36ICM?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='mick james wrote:


MacFoley wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

MacFoley
']i dare not do the clicking!

 

truth or dare, mac!!
ok! i did it! and it times like this, im proud to be cornish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

How did I miss this thread????  It's like when your a kid, and you know as soon as you go to bed the adults get out the party hats and start dancing around the house!

 

Hurrah for Zhiv!!! We love you mate!roll.gif

 

 

And nothing wrong with being Cornish.......

 

you did give as pasties and most importantly

 

The Aphex Twin..

windowlicker.jpg

dont forget his mate LUKE VIBERT! he is from cornwall too!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG!!! what pics are you two posting in my thread!!! You give me my own greatness thread and now i get scary kids shows and bearded big boobed women!!!

Good job i have been snet home from work sick so i can keep an eye on what you are doing in here!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='mick james wrote:


MacFoley wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

MacFoley
']i dare not do the clicking!

 

truth or dare, mac!!
ok! i did it! and it times like this, im proud to be cornish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

How did I miss this thread????  It's like when your a kid, and you know as soon as you go to bed the adults get out the party hats and start dancing around the house!

 

Hurrah for Zhiv!!! We love you mate!roll.gif

 

 

And nothing wrong with being Cornish.......

 

you did give as pasties and most importantly

 

The Aphex Twin..

windowlicker.jpg

eek.gifeek.gifthat is so wrong!!!!!!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So wrong Mary - and on my beautiful thread!!! How dare they - i am emotionally scarred, need counselling!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
roll.gifroll.gifMad as hatters here!.great to see some fun at last though!thumbsup.gif

 

Mad? = Yes!

Fun? = Yes!!!

The Zoo is great? = Yes!!!

Me running around a park dressed as a nurse being chased Benny Hill style by MacFoley? = Priceless!!laugh.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='mick james wrote:


MacFoley
wrote:

Zhivvy
wrote:

caz63
']if some of the kids today sat and watched some of the programmes from years ago they wouldn.t enjoy it cause there was no swearing or fighting etc.

True, but saying that when i worked in a pru (for naughty excluded kids) the kids were foul mouthed, violent, had criminal records etc... but would sit and watch scooby doo every morning!!

��
not really true i dont think.....................if you think about it, magic roundabout had dylan a hippy rabbit, who ate magic mushrooms, and was always sleeping and looked stoned! c'mon! and he-man, he was utter gay! and he had a big sword!

 

OI! He-Man was not gay.� He just had a thing for rocking around in furry underpants.

And he was getting it on with his sister She-Ralaugh.gif

 

Let's not forget good ol Inspector Gadget, The Smurfs and the late 70s early 80s awesomeness that was Sesame Street.

 

Grover was the man, and the best waiter ever!

 

 

 

yes!! we had the best childhood everhappy.gif... me love and i often start talking bout the old shows and our 'heroes' and kids look at us with pity... they think live must have been awefull without internet, facebook, disney channel and the simms....eyes.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes!! we had the best childhood ever
happy.gif
... me love and i often start talking bout the old shows and our 'heroes' and kids look at us with pity... they think live must have been awefull without internet, facebook, disney channel and the simms....
eyes.gif

Kids hey!!! Wait til their kids are doing the same!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


badgirl56
']
roll.gifroll.gif
Mad as hatters here!.great to see some fun at last though!
thumbsup.gif

 

Mad? = Yes!

Fun? = Yes!!!

The Zoo is great? = Yes!!!

Me running around a park dressed as a nurse being chased Benny Hill style by MacFoley? = Priceless!!laugh.gifcould lend you one of my outfits...but they're not that sexy in reality! not like the benny hill nurses anyway...

tongue.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


Zhivvy
wrote:

badgirl56
']
roll.gifroll.gif
Mad as hatters here!.great to see some fun at last though!
thumbsup.gif

 

Mad? = Yes!

Fun? = Yes!!!

The Zoo is great? = Yes!!!

Me running around a park dressed as a nurse being chased Benny Hill style by MacFoley? = Priceless!!
laugh.gifcould lend you one of my outfits...but they're not that sexy in reality! not like the benny hill nurses anyway...

tongue.gif

may be a problem as i think that you are a few sizes smaller than me! But that could be a good image for the sketch!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While were all sharing the love , zhivvy dont ever lose your outgoing attitude its beautiful..xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...