Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zhivvy

Barbara is the best thing about Belgium!

We need to let Barbara how much we love her! And apart from, chocolate, beer, waffles, chips with fritsaus, mussels, TinTin, Hercule Poirot, Le Grande Place in Brussels, Brugges and Antwerp, she is the best thing about Belgium!!tongue.gif

The Zoo loves you!!! And you are great - can't wait to meet you xxx

as for now, seems you're the only one who feels this wayfrown.gif maybe the other zootops just didnt realise my greatness and what an honor it is to have such an important belgian in here yet?!

btw; you and all the other uk-fans are the best thing at the other side of the canal!

as for now, seems you're the only one who feels this wayfrown.gif maybe the other zootops just didnt realise my greatness and what an honor it is to have such an important belgian in here yet?!

btw; you and all the other uk-fans are the best thing at the other side of the canal!

happy.gif Awww thanks!!! and I'm sure that there are millions of Zootops who love you too, they're just working and can't post it just yet!!!

Barbara, I just want you to know that I consider you greater than Anderlecht, Standard Liege and Club Brugge all combined!

aha!! a football-fan, or should i say 'soccer'? thanx bacadorina, so sweet of you!

Hooray for Babs!!!!

The best thing out of Belgium since Tin Tin and Snowy!

We love you mate!

tintin.jpg

barbs always sending me messages and sendingme her love and sweetness, her caring and understanding

she helps us carry eachother!

We also love Babs waaaay more than the muscles from Brussels John Claude Van Damme!!!!

gay_celebrity_1.jpg

Ouch!!!!!!.but he is a HOTTIE!thumbsup.gif

[quote name=badgirl56 wrote:

mick james]We also love Babs waaaay more than the muscles from Brussels John Claude Van Damme!!!!

banana.gifon top of me??

May I join in to the Barbara-adoration ?!

As the only one who has (so far at least) met her in real life ... I can truly say : you are great !

oh, and may I add to the list of great things about Belgium :

the company Stageco !!!!

No Stageco ... no 360 Claw !!! So here's to the builders of the Claw : yeah !!!!

ohhh!!! i'm honored you guys... i even beat The Muscles! XXXX

and don forget Walter van Beirendonck...jessika, he was the one guilty for some of Bono's outfits!

and you spicey! naughty...be carefull when imitating this position whileembarassed.gif... dont hurt yourselfwink.gif

And jojes of course - she is ace too!!!!

And jojes of course - she is ace too!!!!
thank you so very much !

*is she aiming for sweets too ? *

ohhh!!! i'm honored you guys... i even beat The Muscles! XXXX

and don forget Walter van Beirendonck...jessika, he was the one guilty for some of Bono's outfits!

and you spicey! naughty...be carefull when imitating this position whileembarassed.gif... dont hurt yourselfwink.gif

how could I froget about him ?  great in designing outfits ... not so great to look at (sorry Walter !)

[quote name='jojes wrote:

barbara1
']ohhh!!! i'm honored you guys... i even beat The Muscles! XXXX

and you spicey! naughty...be carefull when imitating this position while
embarassed.gif
... dont hurt yourself
wink.gif

how could I froget about him ?  great in designing outfits ... not so great to look at (sorry Walter !)

i don know bout that... i think he looks like a mix between a giant leprechaun (not like the ploppers, thou) and a gentle teddybear... he looks quite hug-able...or maybe i have a strange taste?

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

jojes
wrote:

barbara1
']ohhh!!! i'm honored you guys... i even beat The Muscles! XXXX

and you spicey! naughty...be carefull when imitating this position while
embarassed.gif
... dont hurt yourself
wink.gif

i don know bout that... i think he looks like a mix between a giant leprechaun (not like the ploppers, thou) and a gentle teddybear... he looks quite hug-able...or maybe i have a strange taste?

Getting slightly worried for yoy barbara! You can keep you giant leprechaun teddy bear cross breed and I will keep to my irish man in nothing but an apron!

Hi Barbara! Just want to add my 2 cents to your appreciation thread. I love reading your posts as you have a wicked funny sense of humor (that's a good thing, btw), you're a wonderful listener for my long drawn out whine-fests, lol, and I am so impressed at how you take such good care of your parents! Thank you for putting up with my too fast typing in counting and I think you should stop ironing and renovating (although you probably should finish that) so you can come and hang out more often . . . ")))))))))) xoxoxo

Hi Barbara! Just want to add my 2 cents to your appreciation thread. I love reading your posts as you have a wicked funny sense of humor (that's a good thing, btw), you're a wonderful listener for my long drawn out whine-fests, lol, and I am so impressed at how you take such good care of your parents! Thank you for putting up with my too fast typing in counting and I think you should stop ironing and renovating (although you probably should finish that) so you can come and hang out more often . . . ")))))))))) xoxoxo
thanks for the compliment on my sense of humor.....i guess?

and i do like to be a listener, cause you girls have such interesting things to say... and i want to return the favour to all you who have been listening to my rants bout the house, jobchange, hospitalstories...

and i would like to spend more time her.. but you're right the house has to be finished too! so i'll try to combine all of it..

thanx for all the compliments and appreciation! i couldnt have dreamed this when i walked in here last september...a total newbie...

Love is in the zoo-aire, these last days! and i hope we all keep sharing it and keep this place alive...