Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zhivvy

Barbara is the best thing about Belgium!

What are you doing way down there, Barbara? Come on back . . . ((((bump))))) . . . . there you are! Nice to see you!

((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))

dries Barbara's eyes, gives another (((((((HUG))))))

oh, I want to join in in the huggin too ... {{{hugs}}}

Have been away again for most of the time ver the last couple of days (as asual !) ... busy with cousin's miss-election-book-creating-thing, busy with school-is-having-a-quiz-night-thing, ...

... and as of yesterday evening ... youngest son being ill ...

dries Barbara's eyes, gives another (((((((HUG))))))

what a nice soft shoulder to cry on! thanx janette.. feeling better now i know you still love me XXkisses!

Now, now, everything's okay . . . you are loved . . . more (((HUGS))) . . . . .

oh, I want to join in in the huggin too ... {{{hugs}}}

Have been away again for most of the time ver the last couple of days (as asual !) ... busy with cousin's miss-election-book-creating-thing, busy with school-is-having-a-quiz-night-thing, ...

... and as of yesterday evening ... youngest son being ill ...

Everyone's getting ill . . . .sick.gif

poor little sick boy! take care of him, jessika. and thanx for joining hugs! now i def. feel much better.... but tired too (not cause of hugs thou) i'm getting ready for bedtired.gif will be free from work for weekend....lookin forward to nice sleep-in..hmmmm ... and some koffiekoeken......wink.gif

Have a good night's sleep then Barbara ... and enjoy the koffiekoeken (no problem there hey )

Have a good night's sleep then Barbara ... and enjoy the koffiekoeken (no problem there hey )

thanx!

Hope your son gets better soon Jess

And enjoy your cake filled morning!

Guess you're still working your way through a big piece of cake barbara!!! lol!!

But please note i have bumped you up!!!

thanx for bumping zhiv! and no , no koffiekoeken yet... was working today, koffiekoeken will be enjoyed in the weekend...saturdaymorning is our koffiekoeken-time...wink.gif

hope that isnt too much info, there?! sorry...

thanx for bumping zhiv! and no , no koffiekoeken yet... was working today, koffiekoeken will be enjoyed in the weekend...saturdaymorning is our koffiekoeken-time...wink.gif

It's going to be the first thing that i think of when i get up tomorrow morning - so at least you know that now i will be thinking of you!!! (and thank you for that!!!) tongue.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']thanx for bumping zhiv! and no , no koffiekoeken yet... was working today, koffiekoeken will be enjoyed in the weekend...saturdaymorning is our koffiekoeken-time...
wink.gif

It's going to be the first thing that i think of when i get up tomorrow morning - so at least you know that now i will be thinking of you!!! (and thank you for that!!!) tongue.gif

sorry, hope it wont spoile your saturday morning...tongue.gif 

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']thanx for bumping zhiv! and no , no koffiekoeken yet... was working today, koffiekoeken will be enjoyed in the weekend...saturdaymorning is our koffiekoeken-time...
wink.gif

It's going to be the first thing that i think of when i get up tomorrow morning - so at least you know that now i will be thinking of you!!! (and thank you for that!!!)
tongue.gif

sorry, hope it wont spoile your saturday morning...tongue.gif 

I am emotionally scarred for life now!! You need to give me lots of red wine in a few weeks to help me!!!

I hope that Barbara scars me as well so that I may have lots and lots of red wine "))))

I hope that Barbara scars me as well so that I may have lots and lots of red wine "))))

having a glass now just to help me along!!

in order to do so, i should explain the koffiekoeken-history....but thats to embarassing! so you'd better find another excuse to drink the red wine soon, jan!

but this is your thread so you can say whatever you want!!!

yep, maybe.. but if i tell them bout the koffiekoeken i'll never be able to use the word in an inocent way again here!

yep, maybe.. but if i tell them bout the koffiekoeken i'll never be able to use the word in an inocent way again here!
Well true!!! My lips are sealed!! happy.gif