Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zhivvy

Barbara is the best thing about Belgium!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']yep, maybe.. but if i tell them bout the koffiekoeken i'll never be able to use the word in an inocent way again here!

Well true!!! My lips are sealed!! happy.gif

duizend maal dank!!

hey - you dropped - bumpity bump!!!!

I know i know, that's just terrible! OMG! I gotta go to bed!

I'm on steroids due to very bad bronchitis, and they seem to be making me half crazed with insomnia and feeling very happy...they reduce most of my chronic nerve pain as well as an incidental....hmmm...maybe a steroidal epidural in my neck instead of surgery?

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']sorry, hope it wont spoile your saturday morning...
tongue.gif

I am emotionally scarred for life now!! You need to give me lots of red wine in a few weeks to help me!!!so when you're over here in *yeah* less than 3 weeks, you know that the saturday-plans can't start too early ... Barbara's busy !!!

[quote name='jojes wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']sorry, hope it wont spoile your saturday morning...
tongue.gif

I am emotionally scarred for life now!! You need to give me lots of red wine in a few weeks to help me!!!
so when you're over here in *yeah* less than 3 weeks, you know that the saturday-plans can't start too early ... Barbara's busy !!!

well, i could consider making it a 'quicky' for once....

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

jojes']so when you're over here in *yeah* less than 3 weeks, you know that the saturday-plans can't start too early ... Barbara's busy !!!

so nice of you ! roll.gif

you're definately too good for this world

[quote name='jojes wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

jojes']so when you're over here in *yeah* less than 3 weeks, you know that the saturday-plans can't start too early ... Barbara's busy !!!

so nice of you ! roll.gif

What a thoughtful woman you are!!! lol!

I know i know, that's just terrible! OMG! I gotta go to bed!

I'm on steroids due to very bad bronchitis, and they seem to be making me half crazed with insomnia and feeling very happy...they reduce most of my chronic nerve pain as well as an incidental....hmmm...maybe a steroidal epidural in my neck instead of surgery?

that sounds painful spicy!! hope the bronchitis is clearing up now xx

the antibiotics are not working so i had to go back for different ones...anyway, now im not going to see the neurologists bc im too ill right now, so i just renewed for another year...

seriously, i am no longer hotpepper!

the antibiotics are not working so i had to go back for different ones...anyway, now im not going to see the neurologists bc im too ill right now, so i just renewed for another year...

i hope you'll be better soon, spicy! take care of yourself..xxx

so sorry you're still not better ... adam_sad.gif

let's bump barbara again!!! She's going to be covered in bruises soon lol!!!!

And get well soon Spicy! xxx

Hi Spicy, hope you're doin' better today ?!

Just putting you back on top again barbara !

Well, I'm off for know ... shops are calling ... cupboards are getting empty .

Clipart-Cartoon-Design-08.gifi know bout the empty cupboards and fridge, jessika! had the same prob yesterday, when my love said he fell sorry for the poor mice, searching for anything to eat in our fridge.... but like i said to him there was an upside to this cause they did have plenty of room for a game of soccer...if there were enough of themwink.gif

edit: thanx for the bump!!

oh those poor mice ... but here they were feasting in our garage last week. Garbage bag was all torn apart ... but the mousetrap did it's job so very well !

There is a quite large open space behind out house, so the mice have lots of place to run areound and play soccer or whatever they want ... as long as they stay out of our garage I have no problem with them !

oh those poor mice ... but here they were feasting in our garage last week. Garbage bag was all torn apart ... but the mousetrap did it's job so very well !

There is a quite large open space behind out house, so the mice have lots of place to run areound and play soccer or whatever they want ... as long as they stay out of our garage I have no problem with them !

So nice of you to look after the little mouse community - none by us - the big black cat puts them off!

we have cats!! but the nasty little mice found a way to climb under the roof, where the cats cant reach them...

occasionally one gets caught....( casualties of war...) but you know what they say about breeding of mice...eyes.gif

we have cats!! but the nasty little mice found a way to climb under the roof, where the cats cant reach them...

occasionally one gets caught....( casualties of war...) but you know what they say about breeding of mice...eyes.gif

hate it when they're under the roof ... entire nights of "tick tick tick" when you're trying to sleep

Wow - can't wait to visit mouse infected Belgium lol!

The mice are chewing through here - mouse holes everywhere