Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zhivvy

Barbara is the best thing about Belgium!

Hi Barbara, how are you ? Just got in here for a quick look ... busy with my cousin's "Miss"-thing tonight.

Hi Barbara, how are you ? Just got in here for a quick look ... busy with my cousin's "Miss"-thing tonight.

hi jessika!

i'm fine! sun is shining, how could i be anything but fine??

was very calm after a busy week in hospital, a lot of people were discharged yesterday, and only few came in... so i was asked to work half a day, today! home at 11.20 am, and having a whole day still in front of me!! great happy.gif

oops seems your name already disappeared again, and i wanted to wish you good luck with the election!! have fun!!

nice, an extra half day off.

How is the work at your house going ?

what a lovely day for you barbara!

Hope you enjoy you lovely afternoon off.

I need to go for quick shower and shower eleanor too - she is off to a sleepover party at her best friend's tonight - her friend's mother must be crazy lol! But means that john and i can go out for once which should be nice for us.

wow, a date with your hub, zhiv!! great!

I know - may have to dress for a date too lol!!! He'd better take me somewhere nice for our date. And he'd better not get me drunk so that he can take advantage of me lol!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']wow, a date with your hub, zhiv!! great!

I know - may have to dress for a date too lol!!! He'd better take me somewhere nice for our date. And he'd better not get me drunk so that he can take advantage of me lol!koffiekoeken tonight ???

next week: the guys who'll be making us a new roof on kitchen will probably come if the weather is any good!

i hope to find the time to put down the new floor upstairs! and get the paint for the walls too.

week after that: the carpenters are coming on wednesday to take measurement for the new doors upstairs.

then zhivvy arrives, not much work done that weekend, i guess! but after that i hope the boys room gets finished ...

if the weather is really good, we'll start works outside, if not we'll empty the livingroom to put new electricity and new tiles in there... we'll see what the weathergods decide to do....

well, I'm off again.

Got to hit the bath & get everything ready for tonight.

Kids are staying over at my sister's, we're on duty at my cousin's Miss-thing. Johan behind the bar (or where else would a guy be ?), I'm filming the entire event.

Have fun today / this evening / tonight !!

xxx

well, I'm off again.

Got to hit the bath & get everything ready for tonight.

Kids are staying over at my sister's, we're on duty at my cousin's Miss-thing. Johan behind the bar (or where else would a guy be ?), I'm filming the entire event.

Have fun today / this evening / tonight !!

xxx

thanx, have fun too!!

[quote name='jojes wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

I know - may have to dress for a date too lol!!! He'd better take me somewhere nice for our date. And he'd better not get me drunk so that he can take advantage of me lol!
koffiekoeken tonight ???

coffee cake, chocolate cake, strawberry cake etc..... Think you get the idea!wink.gif

Zhivvy wrote:

koffiekoeken tonight ???

what kind of man would not take advantage... certainly now little eleanore isnt home?!

next week: the guys who'll be making us a new roof on kitchen will probably come if the weather is any good!

i hope to find the time to put down the new floor upstairs! and get the paint for the walls too.

week after that: the carpenters are coming on wednesday to take measurement for the new doors upstairs.

then zhivvy arrives, not much work done that weekend, i guess! but after that i hope the boys room gets finished ...

if the weather is really good, we'll start works outside, if not we'll empty the livingroom to put new electricity and new tiles in there... we'll see what the weathergods decide to do....

that's always the problem ... the darn weather ... so much always depends on that !

Hope it'll be a very sunny and dry week next week ... !

Do you think Zhivvy will keep you busy when she's here ?

Hope the weather is fine then too, especially very calm sea on friday ... smile.gif

hoping for calm sea too! and nice weather for the whole weekend... we could fool her to think we're in a meditaranian paradise...and she'll come back very soon!

barbara1']next week: the guys who'll be making us a new roof on kitchen will probably come if the weather is any good!

that's always the problem ... the darn weather ... so much always depends on that !

Hope it'll be a very sunny and dry week next week ... !

Do you think Zhivvy will keep you busy when she's here ?

Hope the weather is fine then too, especially very calm sea on friday ... smile.gif

Calm sea = good and I'm sure that the weather will be good too. And you know the way that i can talk on here, so yes i will be keeping people busy!

Calm sea = good and I'm sure that the weather will be good too. And you know the way that i can talk on here, so yes i will be keeping people busy!

you'd better keep me busy!! remember i took the weekend off from work!

*starts singing:

hello, hello, hello, how low

here i am now, entertain me! need a talk now, and a drink, here i am now, entertain me!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']

*starts singing:

here i am now, entertain me! need a talk now, and a drink, here i am now, entertain me!

Do you want me to learn a dance routine to entertain you?

Or dig out my cornet and get back up to scratch and play you a tune?

Or just make you laught with my terrible and very rude Dutch?

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']

*starts singing:

i'll go with answer 4) all of the above!

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']

*starts singing:

i'll go with answer 4) all of the above!Ok then - be prepared!!! It will be an assault on your eyes and ears! happy.gif

i'll have camera ready!!!
What - for a youtube moment? lol!

barbara1']i'll have camera ready!!!

laugh.gifyou're gonna be so very famous....or at least notorious!!

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']i'll have camera ready!!!

laugh.gif">you thank you ( i think!!!)