Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zhivvy

Barbara is the best thing about Belgium!

thanx, spicy! nice lyrics..

you can bent but never break me...

'cause it only serves to make me

More determined to achieve my final goal

And I come back even stronger

so nice and i hope it"ll always be like that.... 

I like your strength...you defender of the shy ones, you! way to take a stand!!

yeahhhh...but that 'strong side' of me is usually in 'war' with my weaker side that wants to be loved and accepted by everyone out there... ambiuguity of a woman.sigh.

tell me about it! i want to be liked and loved too, and I have a hard time standing up for myself here, but in person I'm a lot better at it...perhaps its bc in person, I'm going one on one with someone, wheereas here, you can be ganged up on and cyberbullied

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

xtraspicy62']I like your strength...you defender of the shy ones, you! way to take a stand!!

yeahhhh...but that 'strong side' of me is usually in 'war' with my weaker side that wants to be loved and accepted by everyone out there... ambiuguity of a woman.sigh.

I really appreciated what you said Barbara.  It's you guys on here who keep me coming back, you are warm, fun and so friendly...and much loved  x

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

xtraspicy62']I like your strength...you defender of the shy ones, you! way to take a stand!!

I really appreciated what you said Barbara.  It's you guys on here who keep me coming back, you are warm, fun and so friendly...and much loved  x

thanx for the love anjana: right back to you xxx

Anjana wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

thanx for the love anjana: right back to you xxx

I've tried to stay out of some of the threads on here at the moment as it just seems futile to me as no-one seems to listen to opinions and shoot people down. I understand the frustration etc... but it is like hitting your head on a wall trying to be heard. Butr i have read through them and you have been strong on there barbara. And good on you for defending people - brave woman!

You are great and we love you lots and lots xxx

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']

Calm sea = good and I'm sure that the weather will be good too. And you know the way that i can talk on here, so yes i will be keeping people busy!

you'd better keep me busy!! remember i took the weekend off from work!

*starts singing:

hello, hello, hello, how low

here i am now, entertain me! need a talk now, and a drink, here i am now, entertain me!

Do you want me to learn a dance routine to entertain you?

Or dig out my cornet and get back up to scratch and play you a tune?

Or just make you laught with my terrible and very rude Dutch?

now that sounds promising ! roll.gif

yeah, can you video that and post it for us?? i think that should go in the what makes you happy thread!!

yeah, can you video that and post it for us?? i think that should go in the what makes you happy thread!!

Barbara and I will certainly do our best, won't we Barbara ? 

roll.gif

hahah! please at least send me Pm or email with a picture or a video-see my pm for my info

hahah! please at least send me Pm or email with a picture or a video-see my pm for my info

we will try to let you share the vibes, spicy (hold my camera stand by...)wink.gif

And with Barbara's husband being photographer ... always a camera nearby !

hi jessika!! i was wondering how the election went? did you have fun?

hi jessika!! i was wondering how the election went? did you have fun?
for me it was mostly very busy !

filming when something was going on on stage and being "maid for all work" inbetween during breaks.

But it was fun, lots of people there and the one who won really deserved it according to me.

[quote name='jojes wrote:

barbara1']hi jessika!! i was wondering how the election went? did you have fun?

filming when something was going on on stage and being "maid for all work" inbetween during breaks.

But it was fun, lots of people there and the one who won really deserved it according to me.

so the best did win? thats great ending! see you tomorrow maybe? off to bed now tired.gif

jojes wrote:

so the best did win? thats great ending! see you tomorrow maybe? off to bed now tired.gif

nite !

have fun ! 

embarassed.gif

we'll keep you up-to-date ... 

barbara1 wrote:

jojes wrote:

so the best did win? thats great ending! see you tomorrow maybe? off to bed now 
tired.gif

nite !

have fun ! 

embarassed.gif

i will...lol!

still not off to bed Barbara ... ?

Hasn't Hans regretted yet buying you that laptop ?

xtraspicy62']hahah! please at least send me Pm or email with a picture or a video-see my pm for my info

we will try to let you share the vibes, spicy (hold my camera stand by...)wink.gifI am getting the pratice in - if i am going to be made infamous i need to be good!happy.gif

Hey there Barbara! Hope you are charging up that handycam! Actaully need to dig mine out - bought one but never use it! lol! Maybe my dancing in Belgium will give it some use!

Hey there Barbara! Hope you are charging up that handycam! Actaully need to dig mine out - bought one but never use it! lol! Maybe my dancing in Belgium will give it some use!
aha, you're planning ondoing your dance-thing ... will have to keep handycam/camera ready ! roll.gif

Zhivvy']Hey there Barbara! Hope you are charging up that handycam! Actaully need to dig mine out - bought one but never use it! lol! Maybe my dancing in Belgium will give it some use!

aha, you're planning ondoing your dance-thing ... will have to keep handycam/camera ready ! roll.gif

Well,.....wouldn't exactly class it as dancing! happy.gif