Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zhivvy

Barbara is the best thing about Belgium!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

jojes wrote:

Zhivvy']Hey there Barbara! Hope you are charging up that handycam! Actaully need to dig mine out - bought one but never use it! lol! Maybe my dancing in Belgium will give it some use!

aha, you're planning ondoing your dance-thing ... will have to keep handycam/camera ready !
roll.gif

Well,.....wouldn't exactly class it as dancing! happy.gif

never mind, just acting goofy & funny will do for us !

it's the fun that counts !

[quote name='jojes wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

jojes wrote:

Zhivvy']Hey there Barbara! Hope you are charging up that handycam! Actaully need to dig mine out - bought one but never use it! lol! Maybe my dancing in Belgium will give it some use!

aha, you're planning ondoing your dance-thing ... will have to keep handycam/camera ready !
roll.gif

Well,.....wouldn't exactly class it as dancing!
happy.gif

It will be fun! But now I am feeling the pressure to perform! Will I be good enough?embarassed.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

jojes wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

jojes wrote:

roll.gif

happy.gif

It will be fun! But now I am feeling the pressure to perform! Will I be good enough?embarassed.gif

you'll always be good enough to us ! xxx

[quote name='jojes wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

jojes wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

jojes wrote:

roll.gif

happy.gif

It will be fun! But now I am feeling the pressure to perform! Will I be good enough?
embarassed.gif

you'll always be good enough to us ! xxx

happy.gif xxxx

thumbsup.gifMy son has just got in from work ....with a box of  Belgium Chocs for me.......thumbsup.gif...

Ahhh that's nice...the fruits (chocs?) of good upbringing y'seewink.gif

thumbsup.gifMy son has just got in from work ....with a box of  Belgium Chocs for me.......thumbsup.gif...

nice ... aren't they ?

so thoughtful of him

Always nice to be bought chocolates - hope you have your feet up now bg and enjoying them!

Want to bring this thread back!! And say that Barbara and Jojes made our stay in Belgium so much fun. We had a packed weekend of activities for us all and the kids and still managed to talk about U2 too!!! They made us feel so welcome and looked after us well. My daughter now wants to leave home and go and live with Barbara - or to be specific, barbara's daughter who is her new BFF!!!!

Danke je wel!! (hope i spelt it right) and neuken in der keuken - couldn't resist that!!! Sorry!!!

Love you both lots and can't wait to see you in England!

xxx

Want to bring this thread back!! And say that Barbara and Jojes made our stay in Belgium so much fun. We had a packed weekend of activities for us all and the kids and still managed to talk about U2 too!!! They made us feel so welcome and looked after us well. My daughter now wants to leave home and go and live with Barbara - or to be specific, barbara's daughter who is her new BFF!!!!

Danke je wel!! (hope i spelt it right) and neuken in der keuken - couldn't resist that!!! Sorry!!!

xxx

i see you keep practising your dutch! very good, you can use it when we visit you.... but you know which sentence not to use in front of kids!lol!!

and lena told me she hopes eleanore hasnt forgotten bout her when we come over! i told her she's 6 years, not 6 months!lol! so she will remember her.....vaguely!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']Want to bring this thread back!! And say that Barbara and Jojes made our stay in Belgium so much fun. We had a packed weekend of activities for us all and the kids and still managed to talk about U2 too!!! They made us feel so welcome and looked after us well. My daughter now wants to leave home and go and live with Barbara - or to be specific, barbara's daughter who is her new BFF!!!!

xxx

i see you keep practising your dutch! very good, you can use it when we visit you.... but you know which sentence not to use in front of kids!lol!!

and lena told me she hopes eleanore hasnt forgotten bout her when we come over! i told her she's 6 years, not 6 months!lol! so she will remember her.....vaguely!

She won't forget her and she is planning where you can go lol!!!

I'll get her to email Lena later and send some pics too!

please say thanx to eleanore for already planning our trip! i'm sure she'll keep us very busy happy.gif

please say thanx to eleanore for already planning our trip! i'm sure she'll keep us very busy happy.gif

Oh she will!!! lol!!! Hope you are storing up energy from now!