Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MacFoley

Hello hello and welcome to the new zootopia!

hi you nutters! nice to see you lot on this side!

going to take some getting used to, but eh!

out with the old and in with the new!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!image is that supposedto be adam? or this one??? image

macphisto????---image

larry!!!!!!!!!----image

and edge????-------image

LOL mac yr havin way too much fun with the smilies ;D

yep this is a bit mentally challenging lol. i'll be a pro on this site within 4 yrs ! haha

Same red text on black screen --- aghhhhh!!! I was looking foward to getting my sight back! Maybe I can customize but I haven't figured that out yet!

does anyone else not like this new site. i think its awful. it has a temporary look to it.

Flavo wrote:

does anyone else not like this new site. i think its awful. it has a temporary look to it.

It feels less intimate, the light colors open it up. It feels more professional. I like it--there seems to be more room in here, if you knowwhat I mean.

LifeFactory wrote:

Flavo wrote:

It feels less intimate, the light colors open it up. It feels more professional. I like it--there seems to be more room in here, if you know what I mean.

Can't decide if I like it or not. Bit of a grey area...

songsrlikesmells wrote:

LifeFactory wrote:

Flavo wrote:

It feels less intimate, the light colors open it up. It feels more professional. I like it--there seems to be more room in here, if you know what I mean.

Can't decide if I like it or not. Bit of a grey area...

muahahahahaha...gray area...lol

My only problem is that it looks almost exactly like NIN forum...I'll end up confusing the two..and land my ass in big trouble lol

Although the new colours are bright I feel I'm walking in a dark room. I mean, I feel a bit lost. Can't find my way. However, I'd like tocongratulate the ones who worked on the site change. It certainly looks more modern. It will just take some time to feel home again.

It will take some getting used to. Although it easier to download photos to your profile.image

This will take some getting used to. Although the photos can be easily be downloaded to your profile. It's good to be back

lol! I think this one: image is supposed to be the Bono image

Hmmmm .... I liked the black background. Saves energy ... better for your monitor. IEEEEEEEEE! A SPELLCHECK!!!! 'bout freak'n time they brought thatback!

Dig those external links ... still need to listen to all the album, but I really, really liked what I was hearing from the first track, (I don't mean"get on your boots" but the first track on the MySpace player)

BVB65 wrote:

This will take some getting used to. Although the photos can be easily be downloaded to your profile. It's good to be back

i agree

God knows! Where did this thread come from? Must have been buried right down below!

Maggiequinn (or whatever her name was) made one of her "Hello" posts on here and then deleted it...

Good grief.....I need to make sure I check the dates of the things I'm reading. I thought Mac had lost his mind, when I thought I was reading a recent post.