Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xtraspicy62

MUMMY APPRECIATION THREAD!

wink.gifI like Mummy. Hes fun and loving.

He gave me some really good advice so soothe my soul (thank you)

He told me I was basically a spoon and my fiance a fork, which is true, cause what I cant do, he does and visa vera!

Very nice thoughts Mummy!

Plus Mummy is very funny and witty too....

hail mummy... you did get your thread afterall, come everyone, post quick before he changes names again...Love you , mummy XXX wink.gif

wonder if he likes it... well actually i'm sure he does, but he may hide it cause he doesnt like his soft spot to be exposed...

told me love that he was a fork, and you can just imagine what he said he'd like to do to me with his fork....

Ummm, then he opened my jar .....of pickels...! (just kidding Mummy!)...

He wants to marry me right now, like Today, Mummy....what should I do? I want a nice wedding, at least a formal ceremony...nothing big, but something beautiful...spiritually that is...:)

told me love that he was a fork, and you can just imagine what he said he'd like to do to me with his fork....

Ummm, then he opened my jar .....of pickels...! (just kidding Mummy!)...

He wants to marry me right now, like Today, Mummy....what should I do? I want a nice wedding, at least a formal ceremony...nothing big, but something beautiful...spiritually that is...:)

Ok I'm not mummy, but I would say why don't you just start planning it all today. Book appointments to have a look round different venues, start thinking of the colour scheme, the style of the invites. A big part of the excitement and romance of the wedding is the planning of a day where you are going to start spending the rest of you life with someone! xxx

wink.gifI like Mummy. Hes fun and loving.

He told me I was basically a spoon and my fiance a fork, which is true, cause what I cant do, he does and visa vera!

So does that mean if you have babies that they'll be sporks?

spork.jpg

[quote name='mick james wrote:

xtraspicy62']
wink.gif
I like Mummy. Hes fun and loving.

So does that mean if you have babies that they'll be sporks?

spork.jpg

i love your humor! you always make me laugh and bring a smile to my belly!

dont know yet, and need more time to just enjoy him and get to know him more. it seems he wants to go straight to the courthouse! if he could have his way, Mick, that belly would really be mine as soon as possible! the concept of his own children are blowing his mind!

LOL,

I just found a picture of a spoon marrying a fork!

1408884979_faec385651.jpg?v=0

ive got to get this image, to my man, he will fall over laughing, cause its us, man!

dont know yet, and need more time to just enjoy him and get to know him more. it seems he wants to go straight to the courthouse! if he could have his way, Mick, that belly would really be mine as soon as possible! the concept of his own children are blowing his mind!

lol, well there's nothing better than being loved!

Definately good to have a bit of you-time before the lil'uns start arriving!

We entered the third tri-mester today! yikes! laugh.gif

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

mick james']LOL,

I just found a picture of a spoon marrying a fork!

1408884979_faec385651.jpg?v=0

ive got to get this image, to my man, he will fall over laughing, cause its us, man!

just right click, and save image.

I searched for spoon fork wedding in Google images. :)

xtraspicy62']dont know yet, and need more time to just enjoy him and get to know him more. it seems he wants to go straight to the courthouse! if he could have his way, Mick, that belly would really be mine as soon as possible! the concept of his own children are blowing his mind!

how are you doing? is this your first child?

I didn't want an appreciation thread.  I prefer when you "silently" appreciate me... you don't say it, but I can read it between the lines.... but guys, thank you.  It's nice being appreciated. 

So if I can say a few words:

*ahem*  Clears throat....  eyes get a little watery....

Firstly, xtraspicy62, you're a doll. If your "love" just asked you to marry you, well congrats to you both!  I hope you make each other very happy for the rest of your lives and that the "sporks" you do have, you will love and take care of with the same love and devotion.

Secondly, Mick James, I gotta hand it to you man, you interpretted "mummy" correctly.  I love the imaged, man!  Fair play.

Zhivvy, you're a great lass... but your hubby must have the patience of Job to be able to put up with your "bono-drools".  If my missus was any way like you are, I'd have her banned from the internet for life and I'd get a barring order against her to protect Bono and his family!  tongue.gif

Badgirl56, aka Mary.  You give the zoo so many reasons to love Scotland.  I mean, we Irish love Scotland any ways but you make it that little bit better.

Now, I'd write more but I got a board meeting.  BBL. tongue.gif

I didn't want an appreciation thread.  I prefer when you "silently" appreciate me... you don't say it, but I can read it between the lines.... but guys, thank you.  It's nice being appreciated. 

Firstly, xtraspicy62, you're a doll. If your "love" just asked you to marry you, well congrats to you both!  I hope you make each other very happy for the rest of your lives and that the "sporks" you do have, you will love and take care of with the same love and devotion.

Secondly, Mick James, I gotta hand it to you man, you interpretted "mummy" correctly.  I love the imaged, man!  Fair play.

Zhivvy, you're a great lass... but your hubby must have the patience of Job to be able to put up with your "bono-drools".  If my missus was any way like you are, I'd have her banned from the internet for life and I'd get a barring order against her to protect Bono and his family!  tongue.gif

Badgirl56, aka Mary.  You give the zoo so many reasons to love Scotland.  I mean, we Irish love Scotland any ways but you make it that little bit better.

Hey there mummy!! Yes my hubby is amazingly patient with me lol!!!  And if i ever got the chance to meet the man (oh please) I would probably be struck dumb so he'd be safe!!!

Mummy!!! Nice to see you "))) You never fail to bring a smile to my face. Miss "talking" to you in the counting thread. Hope you get out of that bored meeting soon!

Mummy!!! Nice to see you "))) You never fail to bring a smile to my face. Miss "talking" to you in the counting thread. Hope you get out of that bored meeting soon!

I'm sat supervisin a kid in detention - I'm so naughty being on here at the same time lol!!!

xtraspicy62']dont know yet, and need more time to just enjoy him and get to know him more. it seems he wants to go straight to the courthouse! if he could have his way, Mick, that belly would really be mine as soon as possible! the concept of his own children are blowing his mind!

another big step, mick! little frightening maybe? but so exiting!! hope your ladie is still feeling well? not to many pregnancy pains yet?

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

mick james wrote:

We entered the third tri-mester today! yikes!
laugh.gif

another big step, mick! little frightening maybe? but so exiting!! hope your ladie is still feeling well? not to many pregnancy pains yet?

third trimester - getting closer!!! Hope all is going well!!!

hey! WTF?! i didnt get mentionned in the speach?? when i know you so well!!

mad.gif

quote:" wonder if he likes it... well actually i'm sure he does, but he may hide it cause he doesnt like his soft spot to be exposed... " HA!tongue.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B']Mummy!!! Nice to see you "))) You never fail to bring a smile to my face. Miss "talking" to you in the counting thread. Hope you get out of that bored meeting soon!

I'm sat supervisin a kid in detention - I'm so naughty being on here at the same time lol!!!

lol, I always knew teacher was just dickin around when I was kept after school!laugh.gif