Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xtraspicy62

MUMMY APPRECIATION THREAD!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

mick james wrote:

xtraspicy62']dont know yet, and need more time to just enjoy him and get to know him more. it seems he wants to go straight to the courthouse! if he could have his way, Mick, that belly would really be mine as soon as possible! the concept of his own children are blowing his mind!

lol, well there's nothing better than being loved!

Definately good to have a bit of you-time before the lil'uns start arriving!

We entered the third tri-mester today! yikes!
laugh.gif

another big step, mick! little frightening maybe? but so exiting!! hope your ladie is still feeling well? not to many pregnancy pains yet?Hey Babs!  Wifey's doing pretty well, other than baby doing marching practice on her kidneys!

[quote name='mick james wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B']Mummy!!! Nice to see you "))) You never fail to bring a smile to my face. Miss "talking" to you in the counting thread. Hope you get out of that bored meeting soon!

I'm sat supervisin a kid in detention - I'm so naughty being on here at the same time lol!!!

lol, I always knew teacher was just dickin around when I was kept after school!laugh.gif

Oh yes - that is all we do! And surprise tests weren't because we want to check your learning, it is because either - we couldn't be arsed planning a lesson or have a stinking hangover!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

mick james wrote:

xtraspicy62']dont know yet, and need more time to just enjoy him and get to know him more. it seems he wants to go straight to the courthouse! if he could have his way, Mick, that belly would really be mine as soon as possible! the concept of his own children are blowing his mind!

laugh.gif

another big step, mick! little frightening maybe? but so exiting!! hope your ladie is still feeling well? not to many pregnancy pains yet?

third trimester - getting closer!!! Hope all is going well!!!Cheers!  If anything I've now got a time limit to throw all my junk out of the spare room! Unless baby want's to read old copies of Q Magazine, and cuddle up to my old sneakers.

Zhivvy']

third trimester - getting closer!!! Hope all is going well!!!

Cheers!  If anything I've now got a time limit to throw all my junk out of the spare room! Unless baby want's to read old copies of Q Magazine, and cuddle up to my old sneakers.

We did that and had amazing nursery ready for about 2 months before she arrived - then spent four months in a crib in our room!

mick james wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B']Mummy!!! Nice to see you "))) You never fail to bring a smile to my face. Miss "talking" to you in the counting thread. Hope you get out of that bored meeting soon!

I'm sat supervisin a kid in detention - I'm so naughty being on here at the same time lol!!!

lol, I always knew teacher was just dickin around when I was kept after school!
laugh.gif

Oh yes - that is all we do! And surprise tests weren't because we want to check your learning, it is because either - we couldn't be arsed planning a lesson or have a stinking hangover!

I remember my old science teacher giving us a pop quiz, leaving the room and not realizing we could all see him walking out to his car for a couple of cigarettes and a read of the paper!

My art teacher would also disappear and then come back smelling like Bob Marley. What is it with art teachers?? laugh.gif

mick james wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

lol, I always knew teacher was just dickin around when I was kept after school!
laugh.gif

I remember my old science teacher giving us a pop quiz, leaving the room and not realizing we could all see him walking out to his car for a couple of cigarettes and a read of the paper!

My art teacher would also disappear and then come back smelling like Bob Marley. What is it with art teachers?? laugh.gif

mick james wrote:

Zhivvy']

third trimester - getting closer!!! Hope all is going well!!!

Cheers!  If anything I've now got a time limit to throw all my junk out of the spare room! Unless baby want's to read old copies of Q Magazine, and cuddle up to my old sneakers.

We did that and had amazing nursery ready for about 2 months before she arrived - then spent four months in a crib in our room!

Great! So you're saying I've got about 6 months to cut out all the Bonos from my Qs??

I've had a lot of folk tell me about baby moving into the big kids room for a while.

Ah well, I did enjoy all those sleep ins over the past 31 yearslaugh.gif

Art teachers are always that bit strange lol!!!  I am an upstanding, well respected english teacher! Or just an english teacher - who teaches the kids rude poetry!

Ah well, I did enjoy all those sleep ins over the past 31 yearslaugh.gif

ah yes, that delight will soon be finished !!!

I hope all is well with mum and baby ... and dad of course (the dads always seem to be forgotten when someone wants to know how everything's going) ...

barbara1 wrote:

mick james wrote:

laugh.gif

another big step, mick! little frightening maybe? but so exiting!! hope your ladie is still feeling well? not to many pregnancy pains yet?
Hey Babs!  Wifey's doing pretty well, other than baby doing marching practice on her kidneys!

i do remember that! wish the dad could experience it one time.... sorry not saying you guys don feel for us, but you only know how it feels once you actually feel!!wink.gif

a friend of mine said her baby in the womb actually reached up her hand and was holding onto one of her ribs!

ok this is a surreal thread. Suddenly what was supposed to be an appreciation of me turns into a baby discussion group. Is that the mummy appreciation thread u really intended folks? Not that i mind... I just think subliminally the word mummy triggered off maternal discussion :)

ok this is a surreal thread. Suddenly what was supposed to be an appreciation of me turns into a baby discussion group. Is that the mummy appreciation thread u really intended folks? Not that i mind... I just think subliminally the word mummy triggered off maternal discussion :)
As long as we don't start on the lengthy details of our horror stories of birth you'll be ok!

Mummy's safe from me since I have no horror stories . . . you want me to distract him from your birth stories ladies?

Mummy's safe from me since I have no horror stories . . . you want me to distract him from your birth stories ladies?
Maybe best - blood/stiches/drugs etc.... keep him safe!

I've only read a couple posts, but those were enough for mummy to win a piece of my heart.

Count me in the mummy's love club hehe

Janette B']Mummy's safe from me since I have no horror stories . . . you want me to distract him from your birth stories ladies?

... Zhivvy, you may be surprised to know that I've seen it all and I'm not phased by it! 

But I will say this:  RESPECT TO WOMEN!  happy.gif

I've only read a couple posts, but those were enough for mummy to win a piece of my heart.

Count me in the mummy's love club hehe

Aw pichu, you're a doll.  Here's a hug....  *looks for the hug button* .... Where is the hug button!?  They got all these icons but no hug icon.  I'm disappointed.

*hugs pichu the old-fashioned way*

[quote name='mummy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B']Mummy's safe from me since I have no horror stories . . . you want me to distract him from your birth stories ladies?

... Zhivvy, you may be surprised to know that I've seen it all and I'm not phased by it! 

But I will say this:  RESPECT TO WOMEN!  happy.gif

smile.gif Not surprise by the fact that you could have seen it all.

And thanks for the respect!! Men need it too though - i did get told it hurts when you squeeze their hands too tight!!

mummy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

But I will say this:  RESPECT TO WOMEN! 
happy.gif

smile.gif Not surprise by the fact that you could have seen it all.

And thanks for the respect!! Men need it too though - i did get told it hurts when you squeeze their hands too tight!!

Who did you marry?  The weakest lad in the whole of England!?  If he can't bear the squeeze from a woman's hand (unless of course it's Brigette Nielsen's hand), he should't be called a man! tongue.gif

Just kidding by the way - I'm sure your hubby is a strong man!  wink.gif

[quote name='mummy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mummy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

happy.gif

smile.gif
 Not surprise by the fact that you could have seen it all.

Who did you marry?  The weakest lad in the whole of England!?  If he can't bear the squeeze from a woman's hand (unless of course it's Brigette Nielsen's hand), he should't be called a man! tongue.gif

Just kidding by the way - I'm sure your hubby is a strong man!  wink.gif

laugh.gif has to be to put up with me!!! And no, the weakest man in the whole of Wales!!! And I was purposely trying to injure him - he deserved it!!!!

mummy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mummy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

happy.gif

smile.gif

Who did you marry?  The weakest lad in the whole of England!?  If he can't bear the squeeze from a woman's hand (unless of course it's Brigette Nielsen's hand), he should't be called a man!
tongue.gif

Just kidding by the way - I'm sure your hubby is a strong man! 
wink.gif

laugh.gif has to be to put up with me!!! And no, the weakest man in the whole of Wales!!! And I was purposely trying to injure him - he deserved it!!!!

Now, I'm shocked!... He's welsh... he's no excuse.  The weakest man in the whole of Wales would still be stronger than the strongest man in the whole of England!!! tongue.gif

mummy wrote:

Zhivvy
wrote:

mummy wrote:

Zhivvy
wrote:

happy.gif

smile.gif

Who did you marry?  The weakest lad in the whole of England!?  If he can't bear the squeeze from a woman's hand (unless of course it's Brigette Nielsen's hand), he should't be called a man!
tongue.gif

wink.gif

my love tried to complain bout it too!! i mean, WTF?! ofcourse it hurtsdevil.gif! its was supposed to hurt!devil.gif! but it is nothing compaired to what we go through! and its their baby too, they enjoyed making it, didnt they?! so they diserve a bit of pain! shouldnt be just us suffering... so we squeeze!devil.gif

[quote name='wink.gifbarbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy
wrote:

mummy wrote:

Zhivvy
wrote:

mummy wrote:

Zhivvy
wrote:

happy.gif

smile.gif

tongue.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif

has to be to put up with me!!! And no, the weakest man in the whole of Wales!!! And I was purposely trying to injure him - he deserved it!!!!

my love tried to complain bout it too!! i mean, WTF?! ofcourse it hurtsdevil.gif! its was supposed to hurt!devil.gif! but it is nothing compaired to what we go through! and its their baby too, they enjoyed making it, didnt they?! so they diserve a bit of pain! shouldnt be just us suffering... so we squeeze!devil.gifDid you girls give birth naturally or prior the invention to epidural? The Epidural is the best invention since the wheel!

i had homebirths...at least with the first, with the second and third the midwife had to move me to a hospital at last moment, for different reasons i needed a drug to advance the contractions . but she did assist me with the delivery herself, no doc...and that means no sedation cause she's only allowed to do the natural ones.

but i wanted a natural birth where i was in control and didnt wanna trade it for a painless one!