Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xtraspicy62

MUMMY APPRECIATION THREAD!

wow mummy! I don't think that everyone on this board knows about what you just posted!

Some of us first timers think that we have to renew to save all of our posts and friends!

Is this information that you posted prominently placed somewhere for all to see?

mummy does everyone else know about this? maybe you should make this known in anew thread or something?

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

xtraspicy62']wow mummy! I don't think that everyone on this board knows about what you just posted!

Some of us first timers think that we have to renew to save all of our posts and friends!

Is this information that you posted prominently placed somewhere for all to see?

mummy does everyone else know about this? maybe you should make this known in anew thread or something?

I don't know spicy... but feel free to quote me. smile.gif

[quote name='Claire T wrote:

mummy wrote:

xtraspicy62']
rudetomato.jpg

I dunno how to approach this.

I could take the dirty route and say: 
This tomato wanted to prove he was male, a horny male.

I could take the innocent route and say: 
Isn't it ironic, the first tomato to be eaten in space looked like a spacehopper?

i just had the wierdest image in my head then looking at that tomato but i'll keep it to myself lol

Go on, tell us... !!!

hey mummy i had some "rashers" for breakfast! its fun to learn about other cultures and their foods.

thanks for the FANSHIP!

mmmm rashers.....! I had a bowl of fruit for breakfast this morning. Normally, it's 2 sausages, a hashbrown, soda bread or toast, and a mug of coffee.

mmmm rashers.....! I had a bowl of fruit for breakfast this morning. Normally, it's 2 sausages, a hashbrown, soda bread or toast, and a mug of coffee.
Every morning you have that?That is a big breakfast!

I like a man who eats hardy! it sounds yummy!

for my guy, im discovering that food makes him very happy!

especially if im cooking it for him.

he loves bacon too, and eggs, and hash browns, plus an english muffin and some juice

he loves bacon too, and eggs, and hash browns, plus an english muffin and some juice

You'll have to come to England then for the full english breakfast!

oh, zhivvy, I would love tooo!!! sounds like real fun and my guy want sto go to london and visit....plus he just loves tea!

(I'm still sick and recovering...hes getting better too....we have been taking your advice and trying to keep up our fluids and food intake.)

I took him out to dinner last night for german food and a yummy black forest desert.

Im on a ridiculous amout of anitbiotics and waiting fr the x ray to tell me if i have an pneumonia as the doc said ive got some wierd looking x ray with "cuffing" on it, plus my weezing sounds like pneumonia.

ps-thanks for posting your pictures of your life long friends! You look so nice...your such a sweetie!

ps-thanks for posting your pictures of your life long friends! You look so nice...your such a sweetie!

Thanks Spicy xxx It is one of the few pics of me i don't mind - really don't like having pics taken (ok, wedding day an exception lol! have lots of them)

I'm glad to hear that you are getting better, albeit slowly. And the the lots of antibiotics are working for you.

And we are a bit away from London but always welcome for a cup of tea happy.gif

well you know he would like to know whats ur favoritre falvor tea, and what is the very best kind for us to get over here...at least for now

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

mummy']mmmm rashers.....! I had a bowl of fruit for breakfast this morning. Normally, it's 2 sausages, a hashbrown, soda bread or toast, and a mug of coffee.

Zhiv, speaking for myself, the best way to my heart is through my belly.  I love my food!  I'm not an over-weight lad.... well, I could lose a few pounds but I'm not like a lard-arse or anything ... My breakfast is small.  Some of the guys I eat with at breakfast eat a lot more than me....!

... it seems the best way to his heart is through his belly too!

well you know he would like to know whats ur favoritre falvor tea, and what is the very best kind for us to get over here...at least for now

I'm a PG tips or tetley tea girl - if i am having tea with milk. Or earl grey if drinking it black. Don't know if you can get those over there.

oh, zhivvy, I would love tooo!!! sounds like real fun and my guy want sto go to london and visit....plus he just loves tea!

(I'm still sick and recovering...hes getting better too....we have been taking your advice and trying to keep up our fluids and food intake.)

I took him out to dinner last night for german food and a yummy black forest desert.

Im on a ridiculous amout of anitbiotics and waiting fr the x ray to tell me if i have an pneumonia as the doc said ive got some wierd looking x ray with "cuffing" on it, plus my weezing sounds like pneumonia.

Sorry to hear you are not well spicy.  I hope you and your fella get better soon!

On the german food, they make the best fried potato and best sausages in the world.  Mmmm, I'd love some fried potatoes and a Berliner Kindl right now!

[quote name='mummy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mummy']mmmm rashers.....! I had a bowl of fruit for breakfast this morning. Normally, it's 2 sausages, a hashbrown, soda bread or toast, and a mug of coffee.

Zhiv, speaking for myself, the best way to my heart is through my belly.  I love my food!  I'm not an over-weight lad.... well, I could lose a few pounds but I'm not like a lard-arse or anything ... My breakfast is small.  Some of the guys I eat with at breakfast eat a lot more than me....!

What is it with a man and his breakfast? My hubby is the same - but saying that my daughter is the same for her breakfast. And well, I don't eat huge breakfasts but could still get rid of some pounds lol!!!

mummy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

What is it with a man and his breakfast? My hubby is the same - but saying that my daughter is the same for her breakfast. And well, I don't eat huge breakfasts but could still get rid of some pounds lol!!!

Honestly Zhiv, is there any woman on this planet who is happy with her body? If there is, she's hidden in a cave somewhere! tongue.gif

Zhivvy wrote:

mummy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Honestly Zhiv, is there any woman on this planet who is happy with her body? If there is, she's hidden in a cave somewhere! tongue.gif

Well no lol!!! But used to be and want to be happier again with it. And i know it won't change me but i want to be a bit healthier and eating better and losing some weight would help me do that

mummy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mummy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Honestly Zhiv, is there any woman on this planet who is happy with her body? If there is, she's hidden in a cave somewhere!
tongue.gif

Well no lol!!! But used to be and want to be happier again with it. And i know it won't change me but i want to be a bit healthier and eating better and losing some weight would help me do that

It seems that most people focus on "losing weight"... I think achieving the perfect body would be achieved as a by-product if we focused on "changing our lifestyles".  What do you think?

Jeez, talking about bodies... specsavers have a great advert on the telly right now! roll.gif

Zhivvy wrote:

mummy']Honestly Zhiv, is there any woman on this planet who is happy with her body? If there is, she's hidden in a cave somewhere!
tongue.gif

It seems that most people focus on "losing weight"... I think achieving the perfect body would be achieved as a by-product if we focused on "changing our lifestyles".  What do you think?

Jeez, talking about bodies... specsavers have a great advert on the telly right now! roll.gif

well yes, that it what i was saying- i used to be pretty active but not now and used to eat a lot better than what i did and want to go back to better lifestyle, as i know it is what i need to do!

and which specsavers ad?

mummy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mummy']Honestly Zhiv, is there any woman on this planet who is happy with her body? If there is, she's hidden in a cave somewhere!
tongue.gif

Jeez, talking about bodies... specsavers have a great advert on the telly right now!
roll.gif

well yes, that it what i was saying- i used to be pretty active but not now and used to eat a lot better than what i did and want to go back to better lifestyle, as i know it is what i need to do!

and which specsavers ad?

It was the one of a huge amount of sexy women on a beach in just their bikinis....! *drools* tongue.gif

Zhivvy wrote:

mummy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

tongue.gif

Jeez, talking about bodies... specsavers have a great advert on the telly right now!
roll.gif

and which specsavers ad?

It was the one of a huge amount of sexy women on a beach in just their bikinis....! *drools* tongue.gif

Lol!!roll.gif I have glasses from specsavers, do you think they'll make me look hot on a beach?tongue.gif

Bikini season just starting over here . . . . chanting a little chant about changing my lifestyle right about now . . . .

Bikini season just starting over here . . . . chanting a little chant about changing my lifestyle right about now . . . .
I know - those things should be banned lol!!! And time to get the spary tan out too - my legs are almost reflective with whiteness!!!