Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xtraspicy62

MUMMY APPRECIATION THREAD!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

mummy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mummy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mummy']Honestly Zhiv, is there any woman on this planet who is happy with her body? If there is, she's hidden in a cave somewhere!
tongue.gif

Well no lol!!! But used to be and want to be happier again with it. And i know it won't change me but i want to be a bit healthier and eating better and losing some weight would help me do that

It seems that most people focus on "losing weight"... I think achieving the perfect body would be achieved as a by-product if we focused on "changing our lifestyles".  What do you think?

Jeez, talking about bodies... specsavers have a great advert on the telly right now!
roll.gif

well yes, that it what i was saying- i used to be pretty active but not now and used to eat a lot better than what i did and want to go back to better lifestyle, as i know it is what i need to do!

and which specsavers ad?

It was the one of a huge amount of sexy women on a beach in just their bikinis....! *drools*
tongue.gif

Lol!!roll.gif I have glasses from specsavers, do you think they'll make me look hot on a beach?tongue.gif

LOL!  Zhiv, if the sun is out and the temp is high, I dunno if you will look hot, but you will definitely be hot! roll.gif

Janette B']Bikini season just starting over here . . . . chanting a little chant about changing my lifestyle right about now . . . .

I know - those things should be banned lol!!! And time to get the spary tan out too - my legs are almost reflective with whiteness!!!

How I hate fake tan. All it does is create oompa loompas out of women.  It's obvious you girls don't wear that stuff to score with men....! I'd like to pray that one day women who have white skin will realise that it's as beautiful as any other skin colour. happy.gif I'd like also to pray that women with darker skin don't ever start applying anti-tan to themselves, if ever such a thing is, or gets, invented.

[quote name='mummy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B']Bikini season just starting over here . . . . chanting a little chant about changing my lifestyle right about now . . . .

I know - those things should be banned lol!!! And time to get the spary tan out too - my legs are almost reflective with whiteness!!!

How I hate fake tan. All it does is create oompa loompas out of women.  It's obvious you girls don't wear that stuff to score with men....! I'd like to pray that one day women who have white skin will realise that it's as beautiful as any other skin colour. happy.gif I'd like also to pray that women with darker skin don't ever start applying anti-tan to themselves, if ever such a thing is, or gets, invented.

Not all fake tan is orange!!! Honestly never looked like an oompah loompah! And I don't want to have deep dark tan just so i am less reflective!

mummy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

How I hate fake tan. All it does is create oompa loompas out of women.  It's obvious you girls don't wear that stuff to score with men....! I'd like to pray that one day women who have white skin will realise that it's as beautiful as any other skin colour.
happy.gif
I'd like also to pray that women with darker skin don't ever start applying anti-tan to themselves, if ever such a thing is, or gets, invented.

Not all fake tan is orange!!! Honestly never looked like an oompah loompah! And I don't want to have deep dark tan just so i am less reflective!

I just hope not.  It's not a negative thing having white skin ... even if it is reflective! smokin.gif <-  we can just put on shades like B-Man!tongue.gif

Zhivvy wrote:

mummy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

How I hate fake tan. All it does is create oompa loompas out of women.  It's obvious you girls don't wear that stuff to score with men....! I'd like to pray that one day women who have white skin will realise that it's as beautiful as any other skin colour.
happy.gif
I'd like also to pray that women with darker skin don't ever start applying anti-tan to themselves, if ever such a thing is, or gets, invented.

I just hope not.  It's not a negative thing having white skin ... even if it is reflective! smokin.gif <-  we can just put on shades like B-Man!tongue.gif

Oh I know that there is nothing wrong with being pale, just i prefer a little hint of colour!!! and never sunbathe etc....as am fully aware of the dangers of tanning etc.. huge history of skin cancer in our family.

And the anti glare shades are a good idea too!!

mummy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mummy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

happy.gif

I just hope not.  It's not a negative thing having white skin ... even if it is reflective!
smokin.gif
<-  we can just put on shades like B-Man!
tongue.gif

Oh I know that there is nothing wrong with being pale, just i prefer a little hint of colour!!! and never sunbathe etc....as am fully aware of the dangers of tanning etc.. huge history of skin cancer in our family.

If there is skin cancer in the family, well that is good reason to stay out of the sun.  Tanning cream has UV protection, right?

Zhivvy wrote:

mummy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mummy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

happy.gif

I just hope not.  It's not a negative thing having white skin ... even if it is reflective!
smokin.gif
tongue.gif

If there is skin cancer in the family, well that is good reason to stay out of the sun.  Tanning cream has UV protection, right?

oh yes - high factor and for the little one too. never take a chance. My mum had serious skin cancer when i was only little, two of her sisters, a few cousins - luckily all survived. I've had a few lumps taken out! - not good!

mummy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mummy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mummy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

happy.gif

smokin.gif
tongue.gif

oh yes - high factor and for the little one too. never take a chance. My mum had serious skin cancer when i was only little, two of her sisters, a few cousins - luckily all survived. I've had a few lumps taken out! - not good!

that's a LOT of skin cancer within one family!  Glad to hear all survived.  I guess you all just take serious care of yourselves in the sun.  *hugs*

Zhivvy']

that's a LOT of skin cancer within one family!  Glad to hear all survived.  I guess you all just take serious care of yourselves in the sun.  *hugs*

thanks for the hugs mummy xxx And yes we look after ourselves too

mummy wrote:

Zhivvy']

omg Zhivvy, didn't know that !

talk about a run of bad luck / Misfortune ...

glad everyone's better again !

[quote name='jojes wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mummy wrote:

Zhivvy']

omg Zhivvy, didn't know that !

talk about a run of bad luck / Misfortune ...

glad everyone's better again !

they are - we just all have to be aware etc ... and i'd prefer a couple of little scars on myself to what it could be!

hi zhiv! not very nice, and i should know... my love has same prob, has to go to special hospital couple of times a year to check his frecks, and at least once a year one or more get removed frown.gif he has scarfs all over his body.

they tell him; no sun! and highest protective sunscreen on the market! but he loves his garden and animals, so all summer long i have to check on him...and tell him to 'go inside immediately or put the damn sunscreen on!!!'mad.gif

and it made me very careful with the kids too! they also have the freckles and moles , and been checked in hospital regulary.

yikes babs! and did everyone hear about the latest studies in the us that are now claiming that tanning beds DO cause cancer!

Remember when tanning beds were all the rage in the 80's?

jeez i hate me. Why do women want me so bad? I cant go the pub without being fuckin molested. Never goin out again

jeez, I forgot I posted this last night. It was a good night... except for those 3 women. Pain in the butt. Why do people have to call me "bono" and then continue the joke ALL night? It's funny for a minute or two but then it gets old!

dont look at me, i wasnt there!! LOL!

did you go out and hear any live music? what did you have to eat?

did you only drink beer?

its 5:45 AM here

I'm hungry!

dont look at me, i wasnt there!! LOL!

did you go out and hear any live music? what did you have to eat?

did you only drink beer?

its 5:45 AM here

I'm hungry!

Yeah, I was at a fashion show.  I was taking lots of pictures of lots of sexy people.  I might post some up here, later.

After that we went to the pub and there was a band playing but I wasn't really paying attention.  I have no idea what they were playing.  I was just too busy chatting to people.  I just love people.  I didn't eat anything.  I was just drinking.  Everytime I got a chance to myself there would be some girl sitting down beside me drinking from my glass.  I don't mind it normally but I kept running out of drink too fast!

Go eat some food... and go to bed.  You're up early/late ... whatever way you look at it.tongue.gif

Thank you Spicy....

I can never get enough of this song....

What do you think these words mean?

Step on a steam train, step out of the pouring rain.....

Hi Mummy

Take it you enjoyed your fashion show then!

yeah, zhiv, fashion show was good. pub was great. craic was mighty!

yeah, zhiv, fashion show was good. pub was great. craic was mighty!

Glad you enjoyed! Nice to have a good night out!

There's no such thing as a bad night out.. any night out is a good one! ;-)