Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bajagirl

Artificial Horizon Triple Vinyl!!!!!!!

freeemailah.jpg

A little St. Patrick's Day Surprise!!!!!!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

As you're familiar with the 2010 U2.com subscription offer, you already know about Artificial Horizon on CD. But we wanted you to be the first to know that for eight weeks only this remix collection is now also being released as a triple vinyl collectors edition album set. And if you want to own this limited edition set you qualify for a $5 discount.

Please login to U2.com and click the Shop link to purchase the triple vinyl set at the special price of $30. PRE-ORDER ARTIFICIAL HORIZON ON VINYL NOW AND RECEIVE AN INSTANT DOWNLOAD OF ANOTHER EXCLUSIVE TRACK - SNOW PATROL'S REMIX OF 'UNKNOWN CALLER'. Artificial Horizon is presented in a customised gatefold sleeve and is ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL MAY 14TH. See the full tracklisting, hear clips and order your copy here. Best wishes The U2.com Team (Please note: Subscribers to U2.com receive a 25% discount voucher to spend in the U2.com shop but this is NOT redeemable against the triple vinyl Artificial Horizon set.)

i agree: it is not fair not to redeem 25 % voucher

"Subscribers to U2.com receive a 25% discount voucher to spend in the U2.com shop but this is NOT redeemable against the triple vinyl Artificial Horizon set.)"

Eric

Free shipping though!, thats worth the 25% discount... for me in the UK anyway.

free shipping!

ok I won't be disappointed any longer not to use the voucher :D

buying as soon as i get home!!!

very happy with free shipping to Oz so i ordered one.

Unknown Caller remix is good but is only 4:34... needs a couple more minuts

BOUGHT!!! And free shipping makes up for the no use of the 25% discount code. Make a nice addition to my remastered Vinyl collection.

ohh, I will be getting this to add to my vinyl collection, free shipping is worth the voucher. I've just used my voucher for a litho and the discount covered the shipping, still waiting for it though!!!!!

Will fanfire deliver it this decade??

looks very nice.

was about to ask the same...

any idea of shipping date being a preorder?

Why can't we get this remix with a CD version? Having it only available with the vinyl is really unfair on those of us who don't have vinyl players.

if you are referring to SP remix it's only digital

the cd is available for paying subscribers, same content of the vinyl

if you are referring to SP remix it's only digital

the cd is available for paying subscribers, same content of the vinyl

But the whole idea is that you get the vinyl and then you get to download the SP remix. Surely, you'd think that it would also be the case that you resubscribed to get the CD version, and you get the SP remix to download. Those of us who don't have vinyl players or already got the CD version are left fuming (or at least I am).

free shipping!

ok I won't be disappointed any longer not to use the voucher :D

nerd.gifFree Shipping WorldWide . . . Got My Copy . . . Used To Buy All the Vinyls since 1984.wink.gif

Why is my $5 discount not appearing? The price remains at $35 all the way through to the end