Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

Totally Disgraceful......

Recommended Posts

has anyone told them?

and if they arent paying attention, could it be bc theyve got so many projects going on or so many pots on the stove, they've lost track of whats in the heck is going on half the time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Mick

hows your wifey doing? Ok i hope....

 

anyways, it seems that if there were some possible compititions or prizes that would add into the fun, alright.. but i dont know do you, whether or not our money from the subscription here is used to pay the mods and administrators?

 

I do most of my work online, and i say, that nice paycheck i get sure makes my day!

Allo Spicy! How are you doin mate?

Wifey and baby are coming along nicely, and thankyou for asking :)

 

My wife works online like you, and I wholeheartedly agree with you that the mods and admin should be paid for their work.  Despite what many think, I feel the mods do a great job in here and leave us be for the most part.

 

But like I was saying before, it's the users that make or break the forum.  Once it's been programmed and designed, the forum pretty much stays as it is.

 

I can say in all seriousness, that the only reason I visit U2.com is to chat to lovely folk like yourself, and the rest of the gang.

And I'm pretty sure that's why everyone comes here.  We make the only content that people come here for.

 

but shouldn't we be coming to the club for all our U2 news etc too ?

 

The biggest problem is the lack of exclusive content etc etc for the fans that have put asside their hard earned dosh to be a part of the club.

 I makes many angry when people use the "why don't you cancel" chestnut.

We come here because we really do love U2.  $50 is a pretty big commitment to just slag off the band.

 

But when you see what other fan clubs have on offer for the same money, I makes you think "c'mon U2, you're the best band, and we're the best fans!.... aren't we.... boys???"

 

And it would take that much effort to fix the problem.  Take the Nine Inch Nails site for example. Trent Reznor leaves messages, photos etc for the fans on a regular basis, as well as offering many downloads, live performance videos etc. And that's all for free

 

And you'd have to agree that the fact atu2.com scoops this place with the news 100% of the time is frustrating.

 

 

If they did something so simple as give away a tour shirt once a week or a signed 7 inch once a month, it would make a big difference.

 

If the boys dropped us a line just once a month, how much more worthwile would joining the club be?

 

I truly believe there'd be some pretty simple ways to make this place much better.

 

Also on the live front, if they changed up the setlist just a little bit more, and stopped giving shout outs to Matt Damon and Brad Pitt at every show, it would totally be for the better.

 

And the fact that they probably don't know or care about this only makes it more disheartening.

I would hope at some business meeting they have that the fanclub was considered, even if only for a minute.

 

(((((Spicy))))))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


sonicfungus98']Liam is a drunk. He talks weird shit when drunk.

i know what kris is gonna reply here: don we all??

LOL

 

I can talk weird shit when I'm sober somtimes :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='sonicfungus98 wrote:


Carol8 wrote:

sonicfungus98']liams a drunken nutcase who talks nonsense bullshit since 1994. why do people take him so seriously still?
i dont think liam even takes liam seriously. 

bono likes to take goofy pics with fans... 2 happen to be women. oh noes. oh my godz. (and no, that is not his daughter, as someone once speculated a while back. think its just some random fans. )

u2.com's membership thing is overpriced for its lack of many things and lack of real updates and delayed updates, and crappy software issues... and kinda whatthefuck member gifts. but thats nothing new. and who cares. dont really even think the band has much to do with that now that i think about it, but dont know how that crap works, and again, dont care. lol. BUT, but... but... i will say Artificial Horizon is a very nice and kickass remix cd and this is a very great start. they should do stuff like that more often. so, thats a step in the right direction. lol

I didn't say it was his daugher I said they looked around the same age.  Read my post again.

wasnt referring to you. i didnt read through all the posts on this thread. my head hurts too much to even read through it all. LMAO!

i was referring to what other people said when that pic first surfaced a while back. they all thought it was his daughter Eve. 

 

Had it been Eve - people would calling Bono a pedophile...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I only use the General Forum and  All About U2 and they´re not playing in Ireland this year, so I´m not thinking of renewing, especially because many who were paying members like I used to be until 2 days ago, didn´t get tickets even though they had pre-sale codes last year.

The advertisement on this site is a bit too much on your (or my) face, for my taste, but the forum has improved. I no longer see bullies around and I hear Zootician is gone, which I´m not convinced, but at least if he´s around he´s not bothering me.

Finally, the shop is mostly targeted to Americans and I´m not American. The prices are in dollars. There are other currencies in the world and I dislike the fact that the International forum is always on the bottom of the page. It´s not very welcoming. There should be free forums for all the languages in the planet as U2 are an international band.

I don't mind shop prices being in USD - it's cheaper than EUR/ GBP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
In fact if anyone would like to subscribe to me, I'll do it for $45 bucks and I'll even give you a discount on your second year.

 

I'll also include a limited edition CD of some of my best remixes, and I'll set up a hotmail for you! Get your own genuine @mickjames email here folks!

 

I'll give you a presale code for cheap admission into my next gig, or house party

and I promise you'll get your CD on time!

 

Sign me up Mick! happy.gif can I pay by Visa? When will i get my CD?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My last shop order of 2 sale T-shirts at $15 each + shipping should have been a bargain. But as they shipped from the US I ended up paying £18 UK customs. I only ordered them because the shop stated they ship from both the US and Europe. So having waited months for 2 T-shirts, I was kicked up my butt yet again.

 

Europes a big place as is the US, they need to sorted it so your order where you live and it's sent from that area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='deannamarieu2 wrote:


basher1']How greedy can this band be?????.......

 

It's now $50 for a subscription that is unbelieveable i mean it's not as if you get value for money here nowadays the whiole pre-sale thing is a shambles you could get a ticket no problem on the tour......the gifts are a joke and the place is pretty much a graveyard nowadays.

 

so here i'd like to say to folk come on in here defend the undefendable if you can i know there will be A LOT of people out there you know the "u2 can do no wrong brigade" that will say "well the band have nothing to do with the site"

You are wrong this is u2's "official" website it is in thier name.

 

Totally disgusted with the way this band has become so greedy over the last few years.

 

If you don't believe me have a look in the shop.

Hey Ill be your U2 can do know wrong "IDIOT" that you guys are waiting for to reply LOL>

everyone is obviously entitled to their opinion, but 50.00 for a new membership and 40.00 for an exisiting fan re- sub. renewal is the average rate as far as I have seen for fan club memberships. My son made me subscribe him to Metallica's fan club which is 50.00 and Megadeath which is 59.00. For me, 40-50.00 is not too much for me, but I can see if someone is strapped for cash they would be mad at the price and then think they didn't get enough for the money. For me, i am not bothered by 40.00 to re-sub, because I need to make sure that I get my presale because otherwise it has been impossible for me to get GA tickets.  the shop is ridiculous, but its not part of the membership really.  i waited 2 months for my lithograph and it arrived in a tube that was too small for the litho and therefore a huge crack was in the litho. i called and first they told me no more in stock when i called the live nation phone # that came w/ the litho. then i called the other phone # listed on the u2 shop and was told they were in stock and they would send me a new one. I still havent gotten the new one yet. They are unorganized yea, and  it's a reflection of the official website which is a reflection of the band but to me has nothing to do with my membership.  But it takes a lot to piss me off so unless they told me i couldn;t return it at all then I would be pissed..

For the bonus member cd,. they have always given the cd as a bonus so people know what they get when they sign up,. No one is forced to do so. I think to send the vinyl via post to the entire fan club would be too expensive to do, so they have sent cd and offered the vinyl and since I collect u2 things I ordered one because I do have 30 bucks to spare fortunately. Yes, I had a few  bad experiences with the emails not being sent for presale alerts and stuff, and the presale code showing used when it wasnt.. but in the end it all worked out and i think my 40.00 was put to good use.

At some point, you need to stop worrying what others think. People can tell me Bono's a c*** all day long and I do not care, thats their opinion. So me and you disagree on things that doesn't mean that you should think im a total fool because i see your point of view and respect it but well - it's different for me. 

well first off other sites hold no interest for me but i bet they are better run and work properly.

 

but the points i raised are not being answered by anyone on here.

 

as for the pre-sales they were a waste of time you could get GA tickets no problem.....the cd's well they are not "exclusive" you can download them for free.......this website does not work properly and has not done since day one there are still friends of mine out there that cant get in.

 

as far as i am concerned u2 are just about the money now and thats not the band i grew up with in the 80's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='basher1 wrote:


deannamarieu2 wrote:

basher1']How greedy can this band be?????.......

 

It's now $50 for a subscription that is unbelieveable i mean it's not as if you get value for money here nowadays the whiole pre-sale thing is a shambles you could get a ticket no problem on the tour......the gifts are a joke and the place is pretty much a graveyard nowadays.

 

so here i'd like to say to folk come on in here defend the undefendable if you can i know there will be A LOT of people out there you know the "u2 can do no wrong brigade" that will say "well the band have nothing to do with the site"

You are wrong this is u2's "official" website it is in thier name.

 

Totally disgusted with the way this band has become so greedy over the last few years.

 

If you don't believe me have a look in the shop.

Hey Ill be your U2 can do know wrong "IDIOT" that you guys are waiting for to reply LOL>

everyone is obviously entitled to their opinion, but 50.00 for a new membership and 40.00 for an exisiting fan re- sub. renewal is the average rate as far as I have seen for fan club memberships. My son made me subscribe him to Metallica's fan club which is 50.00 and Megadeath which is 59.00. For me, 40-50.00 is not too much for me, but I can see if someone is strapped for cash they would be mad at the price and then think they didn't get enough for the money. For me, i am not bothered by 40.00 to re-sub, because I need to make sure that I get my presale because otherwise it has been impossible for me to get GA tickets.  the shop is ridiculous, but its not part of the membership really.  i waited 2 months for my lithograph and it arrived in a tube that was too small for the litho and therefore a huge crack was in the litho. i called and first they told me no more in stock when i called the live nation phone # that came w/ the litho. then i called the other phone # listed on the u2 shop and was told they were in stock and they would send me a new one. I still havent gotten the new one yet. They are unorganized yea, and  it's a reflection of the official website which is a reflection of the band but to me has nothing to do with my membership.  But it takes a lot to piss me off so unless they told me i couldn;t return it at all then I would be pissed..

For the bonus member cd,. they have always given the cd as a bonus so people know what they get when they sign up,. No one is forced to do so. I think to send the vinyl via post to the entire fan club would be too expensive to do, so they have sent cd and offered the vinyl and since I collect u2 things I ordered one because I do have 30 bucks to spare fortunately. Yes, I had a few  bad experiences with the emails not being sent for presale alerts and stuff, and the presale code showing used when it wasnt.. but in the end it all worked out and i think my 40.00 was put to good use.

At some point, you need to stop worrying what others think. People can tell me Bono's a c*** all day long and I do not care, thats their opinion. So me and you disagree on things that doesn't mean that you should think im a total fool because i see your point of view and respect it but well - it's different for me. 

well first off other sites hold no interest for me but i bet they are better run and work properly.

 

but the points i raised are not being answered by anyone on here.

 

as for the pre-sales they were a waste of time you could get GA tickets no problem.....the cd's well they are not "exclusive" you can download them for free.......this website does not work properly and has not done since day one there are still friends of mine out there that cant get in.

 

as far as i am concerned u2 are just about the money now and thats not the band i grew up with in the 80's.

 

And Bash, just to add to that - even if you don't just download the fan CDs, pretty much everyone of them has just been an audio rip of the most recent U2 DVD, and although I'd like to get a hold of my Artificial Horizon disc if it ever comes, I already own nearly every track as I've collected the multitude of U2 singles and DVDs etc that have come out over the years.

 

I liked the Medium Rare disc, but why be so lazy to give fans material that they already own?

 

And as a collector, I find that annoying as it cheapens the value of having collected all those rare tracks over the last 20 years.

 

Now any jerk can just buy them in one hit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's been a lot of talk about this old band.  They are not a rebel band.  They are just greedy, bloody greedy.

 

I don't see how you can state that "U2 are becoming greedy".  They've been a greedy band since Rattle and Hum.  Even Larry said back then, and I quote: "we f*cked up".  They did.  They got too greedy and it kinda backfired on them.  They kept themselves in check through Achtung Baby and Zooropa.  They spent more time touring and making excellent music than anything else in the years from '91 to '93.  But then when POP came out, they went back to "we f*cked up"... how many singles were released for the POP Album? The answer is rhetorical.  What matters is that they released more than enough and each song was released in at least 2 formats.  Why?  Greed:  More singles, more money. The same happened with every subsequent album since then.  What has been worse in recent times, is now they bring out different album formats.  Some of you go out and buy the different formats because you want every conceivable memorabilia that is available.  The band knows there are fans like this and so it's in their best greedy interests to exploit them. 

 

Understand this - the band are just getting greedier, not that they are "becoming greedy" because they have been greedy for many years now.

 

Use this to your advantage - A band is only as strong as it's fans.  If the fans stop buying, the band will realise they have "f*cked up".  You can help them - STOP BUYING A SUBSCRIPTION TO U2.COM because a fansite should be FREE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BTW - this thread should be a "FEATURED TOPIC" because this topic is definitely on the minds of many of the fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BTW - this thread should be a "FEATURED TOPIC" because this topic is definitely on the minds of many of the fans.
I really dont think they will do that it won't be long before someone comes in and buggers this thread up to the point that it will be removed.

 

but in the meantime its been very interesting to read everyones opinions on this and it seems to be the general concensus that my origional post has people thinking about this topic.

 

 

(MICK GIBBO MAC......... HELP ME IVE GONE ALL SERIOUS AGAIN)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

heya! yeah interesting points have been brought up!

 

maybe bash, it might be interesting to see what the mods can say on the issue. is there any way the mods can solve certain problems. sometimes its hard to speak to the right people, but i think when people say this site has nothing to do with the band, i think thats wrong. it is the site adam posted his videos. so some band member does like to give the fans something exciting to talk about, even it is a few seconds of home made vids. adam didnt post them anywhere else apart from here, or got someone to post them on here for him.

 

i supose on evidence of the band really caring about the fans is that they put £30 tickets for the tour. quite cheap if you ask me bash! but where were those seats? nosebleed jobs? i dont know. yeah he says thanks to us for given them a great life and its good to hear, but they are all multi-millionares now and simpy can live great lives without making another penny.

 

and no offence to anyone, but people say they like to come here and chat, well what is wrong with chatting with your real friends which doesnt cost anything in the first place?

 

the way i feel is i pay by sub, waiting for a gift, only to find the main news page lags, read threads about bono's hair, and once in a while see a vid, which normally is a load of bollocks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LadyBonBon.jpg?t=1269265055

 

 

Lady Bon Bon.

 

 

 

 

That's all I have to say.

 

he looks quite cute!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

heya! yeah interesting points have been brought up!

 

maybe bash, it might be interesting to see what the mods can say on the issue. is there any way the mods can solve certain problems. sometimes its hard to speak to the right people, but i think when people say this site has nothing to do with the band, i think thats wrong. it is the site adam posted his videos. so some band member does like to give the fans something exciting to talk about, even it is a few seconds of home made vids. adam didnt post them anywhere else apart from here, or got someone to post them on here for him.

 

i supose on evidence of the band really caring about the fans is that they put £30 tickets for the tour. quite cheap if you ask me bash! but where were those seats? nosebleed jobs? i dont know. yeah he says thanks to us for given them a great life and its good to hear, but they are all multi-millionares now and simpy can live great lives without making another penny.

 

and no offence to anyone, but people say they like to come here and chat, well what is wrong with chatting with your real friends which doesnt cost anything in the first place?

 

the way i feel is i pay by sub, waiting for a gift, only to find the main news page lags, read threads about bono's hair, and once in a while see a vid, which normally is a load of bollocks.

But seriously,

Mac, you're right.

 

As a fan of music, I would love to be able to come here and discuss music, rathet than who Bono has been spotted with this week, or which opening he's attended.

 

Problem is, generally serious unbiased discussions about the music are very hard in here.

Any bit of constructive criticism and the zealots take major offence and suggest you cancel you're membership.

 

I loved NLOTH, but I totally appreciate the opinions of Caellach for example.  She doesn't like the album much, but can articulate why, without resorting to "it doesn't rock"

 

Often it's the same with many who do love whatever U2 put out. Ask the why and they'll tell you "because Bono's so great and Edge is amazing"

 

Ah, you know what I'm saying yeah?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:


mick james']
LadyBonBon.jpg?t=1269265055

 

 

Lady Bon Bon.

 

 

 

 

That's all I have to say.

 

he looks quite cute!

 

LMAO!!!  So you'd like a bit of Poker Face with Lady Bon Bon huh??

 

laugh.gif

 

 

Jeez wait til Basher sees her. It'll be love at first sight!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree...kelly is very smart and knows how to articulate her criticism...perhaps bc she is a musician? IDK...alll I know is that i liked NLOTH a lot

and I feel like a jerk now, cause i paid 40$ saturday to renew....:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='mick james wrote:


MacFoley']heya! yeah interesting points have been brought up!

 

maybe bash, it might be interesting to see what the mods can say on the issue. is there any way the mods can solve certain problems. sometimes its hard to speak to the right people, but i think when people say this site has nothing to do with the band, i think thats wrong. it is the site adam posted his videos. so some band member does like to give the fans something exciting to talk about, even it is a few seconds of home made vids. adam didnt post them anywhere else apart from here, or got someone to post them on here for him.

 

i supose on evidence of the band really caring about the fans is that they put £30 tickets for the tour. quite cheap if you ask me bash! but where were those seats? nosebleed jobs? i dont know. yeah he says thanks to us for given them a great life and its good to hear, but they are all multi-millionares now and simpy can live great lives without making another penny.

 

and no offence to anyone, but people say they like to come here and chat, well what is wrong with chatting with your real friends which doesnt cost anything in the first place?

 

the way i feel is i pay by sub, waiting for a gift, only to find the main news page lags, read threads about bono's hair, and once in a while see a vid, which normally is a load of bollocks.

But seriously,

Mac, you're right.

 

As a fan of music, I would love to be able to come here and discuss music, rathet than who Bono has been spotted with this week, or which opening he's attended.

 

Problem is, generally serious unbiased discussions about the music are very hard in here.

Any bit of constructive criticism and the zealots take major offence and suggest you cancel you're membership.

 

I loved NLOTH, but I totally appreciate the opinions of Caellach for example.  She doesn't like the album much, but can articulate why, without resorting to "it doesn't rock"

 

Often it's the same with many who do love whatever U2 put out. Ask the why and they'll tell you "because Bono's so great and Edge is amazing"

 

Ah, you know what I'm saying yeah?

 

 

 

But Mick you know as well as i do that Ceallach is a mental case....lol......she knows i love her with all my heart....just before anyone takes that the wrong way.

 

Mac's got some great points there and to be honest i don't think the Mods will touch this with a barge pole.....

 

now its not the mods fault that this site runs badly thats down to the tech folk so the mods get just as frustrated as the rest of us.

 

as for the £30 tickets ive never actually spoken to anyone who had one.

 

and the lady bon bon thats just freaking me out.......lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree...kelly is very smart and knows how to articulate her criticism...perhaps bc she is a musician? IDK...alll I know is that i liked NLOTH a lot

and I feel like a jerk now, cause i paid 40$ saturday to renew....:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='mick james wrote:


MacFoley wrote:

mick james']
LadyBonBon.jpg?t=1269265055

 

 

Lady Bon Bon.

 

 

 

 

That's all I have to say.

 

he looks quite cute!

 

LMAO!!!  So you'd like a bit of Poker Face with Lady Bon Bon huh??

 

laugh.gif

 

 

Jeez wait til Basher sees her. It'll be love at first sight!

 

ye know me too well Mick....

 

*right click* *print* *laminate for easy cleaning*...........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='mick james wrote:


MacFoley']heya! yeah interesting points have been brought up!

 

maybe bash, it might be interesting to see what the mods can say on the issue. is there any way the mods can solve certain problems. sometimes its hard to speak to the right people, but i think when people say this site has nothing to do with the band, i think thats wrong. it is the site adam posted his videos. so some band member does like to give the fans something exciting to talk about, even it is a few seconds of home made vids. adam didnt post them anywhere else apart from here, or got someone to post them on here for him.

 

i supose on evidence of the band really caring about the fans is that they put £30 tickets for the tour. quite cheap if you ask me bash! but where were those seats? nosebleed jobs? i dont know. yeah he says thanks to us for given them a great life and its good to hear, but they are all multi-millionares now and simpy can live great lives without making another penny.

 

and no offence to anyone, but people say they like to come here and chat, well what is wrong with chatting with your real friends which doesnt cost anything in the first place?

 

the way i feel is i pay by sub, waiting for a gift, only to find the main news page lags, read threads about bono's hair, and once in a while see a vid, which normally is a load of bollocks.

But seriously,

Mac, you're right.

 

As a fan of music, I would love to be able to come here and discuss music, rathet than who Bono has been spotted with this week, or which opening he's attended.

 

Problem is, generally serious unbiased discussions about the music are very hard in here.

Any bit of constructive criticism and the zealots take major offence and suggest you cancel you're membership.

 

I loved NLOTH, but I totally appreciate the opinions of Caellach for example.  She doesn't like the album much, but can articulate why, without resorting to "it doesn't rock"

 

Often it's the same with many who do love whatever U2 put out. Ask the why and they'll tell you "because Bono's so great and Edge is amazing"

 

Ah, you know what I'm saying yeah?

 

 

 

yes i get you.

 

its like we dont say to the people, OH you like coming here then!pay on for next year (turning it into the other way round)

 

its like people cant except u2 do no wrong, but when a comment is made its like, well dont buy the album, dont go to the tour, dont re-sub..............................

 

like my football quote yesterday. you may have a season ticket, you team is playing shit, but you still go to the games. and probably buy a season ticket again.

 

i have read mixed opion on the album, but if you dont like it, fair enough, i love the album, does that make me any less of a fan when i say they are bloody fat cats now who seem to do anything to get an album to sell more copies?

 

going back to value for money, this site is certainly not. its not even worth coming on here to chat on zootopia to be honest, zootopia is just an added bonus. you can go on any other u2 forum and talk about the same things for free. only difference is i pay for it so i might aswell use it.

 

for the so called biggest band in the world, which they are not anymore, biggest live band yes, the website due to proper exclusives and so on, it total zilch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='bonosbaby25 wrote:


MacFoley']nah it dont bb. it pains me to say this, but u2 are not on top of my live bands list. even if they bring out another tour, there are other bands i want to see next ahead of u2. this is mainly due to the fact i said earlier that my dream was to see them play 3 foot away from me, now that dream has been complete with radio one gig, the myth of u2 has kind of been broken and so up close you see them as 4 blokes. normal blokes. not gods. and with u2 of late i feel they seem to bury themselves in the production side where set lists suffer.

 

im straying now lol, but yeah. i think if u2 themselves dont get it right in terms of sales etc, i think it will be the end, or could be the end. what else has bono got left to say apart from the things we dont know about already.

 

and the vinyl is tight!

I know what you mean Mac.. I wasn't blown away by the shows last year.. the very first time that has happened.. I left the gigs feeling empty.. which was scarey.. 

 

Oi/.....i was at 2 of those with you........boring am i......tongue.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe we've been duped into thinking that this is THE fan website, when maybe its really one of the others?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='basher1 wrote:


bonosbaby25 wrote:

MacFoley']nah it dont bb. it pains me to say this, but u2 are not on top of my live bands list. even if they bring out another tour, there are other bands i want to see next ahead of u2. this is mainly due to the fact i said earlier that my dream was to see them play 3 foot away from me, now that dream has been complete with radio one gig, the myth of u2 has kind of been broken and so up close you see them as 4 blokes. normal blokes. not gods. and with u2 of late i feel they seem to bury themselves in the production side where set lists suffer.

 

im straying now lol, but yeah. i think if u2 themselves dont get it right in terms of sales etc, i think it will be the end, or could be the end. what else has bono got left to say apart from the things we dont know about already.

 

and the vinyl is tight!

I know what you mean Mac.. I wasn't blown away by the shows last year.. the very first time that has happened.. I left the gigs feeling empty.. which was scarey.. 

 

Oi/.....i was at 2 of those with you........boring am i......tongue.gif

 

You didn't have that bloody kilt on did ya?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...