Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

Totally Disgraceful......

Recommended Posts

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:


mick james wrote:

mick james']And this photo was a papparazzi set up yeah???

bono-girls-425.jpg

 

Such a set up that Boyo didn't have time to stop looking seedy for this one?

6a00e5536b2ba98833010535c45b47970c-500wi

 

And even though they're all taken upon Bono's yaught, it's just a set up that this slapper is wearing Bono's hat right???

Let me guess, the Devil stole it and put it on her head whilst taking the photo????

article-1080636-023AEEDF000005DC-326_468x331.jpg

 

 

Bono is not a religious figure peeps.

He's just a man, who sings great and does good stuff.

 

 

 

"But Mick, it was a set up, there just friends or fans.... blah blah bloody blah"

 

Stop lying to yourselves.

 

Rockstar - Yes

Messiah - No

* awaits Rosa's sick and disgusting Prince Bono the Great rant, that relates to nothing that is real in this world*

 

for your info bro, the last pic, is bono's boat. them girls are on bono's boat! and the girl on the left is wearing bono's hat!

 

those pics are not set up in the slightest. app they are friends of one of bono's daughters (that is the rumour going about, not hookers) but funny how the girl on the right of the bottom pic has had time to change into a nice dress and make her hair look nice!

 

 

 

What, so she's either had a shower on the luxury boat to wash of the greasy finger prints of Bono's dodgy looking mate, or it's before she was sitting on Boner's lap.

 

Either way.

 

 

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:


mick james wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

mick james wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

basher1 wrote:

MacFoley']here is food for thought too, telling people to stop swearing, yet when bono swears, calling chris marting a wanker, FUCK THE REVOLUTION, your the loudest bunch of motherfuckers we ever heard (from zootv sydney dvd), live 8 in vertigo bono sings just give me what i fucking want................etc etc..................

 

is it ok for him to do? because he is bono? or did the zootop miss that fact there? but for us to do it, ITS WRONG! WORK OF THE DEVIL!

 

dont let the bastards grind you down

jesus help me im all alone in this world, and a fucked up world it is too

dont piss on the gate

 

............get my drift?!

yep totally Mac so its one rule for one and another rule for the rest......

 

but its ok, because bono is a humanitrian.............
eyes.gif

Ahhh for feck's sake boys.

 

at least we know, and aren't bothered by the fact that Bono's a joint smoking, coke-snorting, booby groping rock star like any other.

 

C'mon you douchebags.

 

Yes, the legendary Bono has done a bunch of great stuff.

 

But if you want to worship, go to church for feck's sake.

 

I would imagine Jesus would actually be offended by all of your Bono worshipping bullshit.

 

What was that in the Commandments about worshipping false idols???????

 

If it's that important to you, praise Jesus and spare yourself the trip to Hell.

 

 

He's an awesome bloke yes, but this praising Him as the Prince or whatever sick version of it you want to call it is absolute bullshit.

 

 

And this is coming from someone who has had Bono as his hero from the age of 10 until now.

 

 

 

Here's your messiah suckers, with a big fat delicious joint.

But he's above all that right????

 

Bullshit.

bono_01.jpg

 

 

Now go to confession and ask God for forgiveness.

come on man!
roll.gif
thats a cigar!

 

If I know Mac, I know he knows that that's filled with some chioce green buds!

d3a9-1.jpg

 

wouldnt be suprised if he grew it! he has a organic patch in his house you know!wink.gif

 

Well I guess with Adam around it's always easy to score a blunt.

1227116136_ce486e94df_o.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='mick james wrote:


MacFoley wrote:

mick james wrote:

mick james']And this photo was a papparazzi set up yeah???

bono-girls-425.jpg

 

Such a set up that Boyo didn't have time to stop looking seedy for this one?

6a00e5536b2ba98833010535c45b47970c-500wi

 

And even though they're all taken upon Bono's yaught, it's just a set up that this slapper is wearing Bono's hat right???

Let me guess, the Devil stole it and put it on her head whilst taking the photo????

article-1080636-023AEEDF000005DC-326_468x331.jpg

 

 

Bono is not a religious figure peeps.

He's just a man, who sings great and does good stuff.

 

 

 

"But Mick, it was a set up, there just friends or fans.... blah blah bloody blah"

 

Stop lying to yourselves.

 

Rockstar - Yes

Messiah - No

* awaits Rosa's sick and disgusting Prince Bono the Great rant, that relates to nothing that is real in this world*

 

for your info bro, the last pic, is bono's boat. them girls are on bono's boat! and the girl on the left is wearing bono's hat!

 

those pics are not set up in the slightest. app they are friends of one of bono's daughters (that is the rumour going about, not hookers) but funny how the girl on the right of the bottom pic has had time to change into a nice dress and make her hair look nice!

 

 

 

What, so she's either had a shower on the luxury boat to wash of the greasy finger prints of Bono's dodgy looking mate, or it's before she was sitin gon Boner's lap.

 

Either way.

 

 

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

 

well, i know if it were me and i was hanging out with my kids friends like the, the wife would be waiting for me at the door with a suitcase of my clothes ready to hear GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE when i came home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:


mick james wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

mick james wrote:

mick james']And this photo was a papparazzi set up yeah???

bono-girls-425.jpg

 

Such a set up that Boyo didn't have time to stop looking seedy for this one?

6a00e5536b2ba98833010535c45b47970c-500wi

 

And even though they're all taken upon Bono's yaught, it's just a set up that this slapper is wearing Bono's hat right???

Let me guess, the Devil stole it and put it on her head whilst taking the photo????

article-1080636-023AEEDF000005DC-326_468x331.jpg

 

 

Bono is not a religious figure peeps.

He's just a man, who sings great and does good stuff.

 

 

 

"But Mick, it was a set up, there just friends or fans.... blah blah bloody blah"

 

Stop lying to yourselves.

 

Rockstar - Yes

Messiah - No

* awaits Rosa's sick and disgusting Prince Bono the Great rant, that relates to nothing that is real in this world*

 

for your info bro, the last pic, is bono's boat. them girls are on bono's boat! and the girl on the left is wearing bono's hat!

 

those pics are not set up in the slightest. app they are friends of one of bono's daughters (that is the rumour going about, not hookers) but funny how the girl on the right of the bottom pic has had time to change into a nice dress and make her hair look nice!

 

 

 

What, so she's either had a shower on the luxury boat to wash of the greasy finger prints of Bono's dodgy looking mate, or it's before she was sitin gon Boner's lap.

 

Either way.

 

 

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

 

well, i know if it were me and i was hanging out with my kids friends like the, the wife would be waiting for me at the door with a suitcase of my clothes ready to hear GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE when i came home.

 

Mate, my lovely wife would be there with the gardening sheers ready for some front door surgery.

 

But really, can you imagine disrespecting your wife that badly Mac?????

 

As much as I still appreciate a beautiful looking woman, there's no way in hell I'd take photos with some tarts on my lap/ I wouldn't hurt my girl like that.

 

 

 

 

And to those of you feeling compelled to come up with some defence to these photos.

 

Get stuffed.

 

 

Excpet you Spicy, I love you mate, take no notice of my shit, you're a great, great person.happy.gif

 

 

But everyone else.....

 

Get stuffed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='mick james wrote:


MacFoley wrote:

mick james wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

mick james wrote:

mick james']And this photo was a papparazzi set up yeah???

bono-girls-425.jpg

 

Such a set up that Boyo didn't have time to stop looking seedy for this one?

6a00e5536b2ba98833010535c45b47970c-500wi

 

And even though they're all taken upon Bono's yaught, it's just a set up that this slapper is wearing Bono's hat right???

Let me guess, the Devil stole it and put it on her head whilst taking the photo????

article-1080636-023AEEDF000005DC-326_468x331.jpg

 

 

Bono is not a religious figure peeps.

He's just a man, who sings great and does good stuff.

 

 

 

"But Mick, it was a set up, there just friends or fans.... blah blah bloody blah"

 

Stop lying to yourselves.

 

Rockstar - Yes

Messiah - No

* awaits Rosa's sick and disgusting Prince Bono the Great rant, that relates to nothing that is real in this world*

 

for your info bro, the last pic, is bono's boat. them girls are on bono's boat! and the girl on the left is wearing bono's hat!

 

those pics are not set up in the slightest. app they are friends of one of bono's daughters (that is the rumour going about, not hookers) but funny how the girl on the right of the bottom pic has had time to change into a nice dress and make her hair look nice!

 

 

 

What, so she's either had a shower on the luxury boat to wash of the greasy finger prints of Bono's dodgy looking mate, or it's before she was sitin gon Boner's lap.

 

Either way.

 

 

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

 

well, i know if it were me and i was hanging out with my kids friends like the, the wife would be waiting for me at the door with a suitcase of my clothes ready to hear GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE when i came home.

 

Mate, my lovely wife would be there with the gardening sheers ready for some front door surgery.

 

But really, can you imagine disrespecting your wife that badly Mac?????

 

As much as I still appreciate a beautiful looking woman, there's no way in hell I'd take photos with some tarts on my lap/ I wouldn't hurt my girl like that.

 

 

 

 

And to those of you feeling compelled to come up with some defence to these photos.

 

Get stuffed.

 

 

Excpet you Spicy, I love you mate, take no notice of my shit, you're a great, great person.happy.gif

 

 

But everyone else.....

 

Get stuffed.

 

mate i would never do it. she knows i can look but i cant touch! the number one rule!

 

maybe because its bono, the prince can do no harm!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:


mick james wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

mick james wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

mick james wrote:

mick james']And this photo was a papparazzi set up yeah???

bono-girls-425.jpg

 

Such a set up that Boyo didn't have time to stop looking seedy for this one?

6a00e5536b2ba98833010535c45b47970c-500wi

 

And even though they're all taken upon Bono's yaught, it's just a set up that this slapper is wearing Bono's hat right???

Let me guess, the Devil stole it and put it on her head whilst taking the photo????

article-1080636-023AEEDF000005DC-326_468x331.jpg

 

 

Bono is not a religious figure peeps.

He's just a man, who sings great and does good stuff.

 

 

 

"But Mick, it was a set up, there just friends or fans.... blah blah bloody blah"

 

Stop lying to yourselves.

 

Rockstar - Yes

Messiah - No

* awaits Rosa's sick and disgusting Prince Bono the Great rant, that relates to nothing that is real in this world*

 

for your info bro, the last pic, is bono's boat. them girls are on bono's boat! and the girl on the left is wearing bono's hat!

 

those pics are not set up in the slightest. app they are friends of one of bono's daughters (that is the rumour going about, not hookers) but funny how the girl on the right of the bottom pic has had time to change into a nice dress and make her hair look nice!

 

 

 

What, so she's either had a shower on the luxury boat to wash of the greasy finger prints of Bono's dodgy looking mate, or it's before she was sitin gon Boner's lap.

 

Either way.

 

 

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

 

well, i know if it were me and i was hanging out with my kids friends like the, the wife would be waiting for me at the door with a suitcase of my clothes ready to hear GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE when i came home.

 

Mate, my lovely wife would be there with the gardening sheers ready for some front door surgery.

 

But really, can you imagine disrespecting your wife that badly Mac?????

 

As much as I still appreciate a beautiful looking woman, there's no way in hell I'd take photos with some tarts on my lap/ I wouldn't hurt my girl like that.

 

 

 

 

And to those of you feeling compelled to come up with some defence to these photos.

 

Get stuffed.

 

 

Excpet you Spicy, I love you mate, take no notice of my shit, you're a great, great person.
happy.gif

 

 

But everyone else.....

 

Get stuffed.

 

mate i would never do it. she knows i can look but i cant touch! the number one rule!

 

maybe because its bono, the prince can do no harm!

lol I have the same rule!  How great are wifeys that love you huh?

 

But you're right Bono's never done anything wrong in his 30 years of being a rockstar.

 

Never done a line of blow, never smoked a joint, never dropped mushies with The Edge, never had an Eccy, certainly never hung out with Helena, and Michael Hutchence wasn't actually his best mate.  That's just a lie made up by bad, bad people.

 

Bono's a humanitarian didn't you know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='basher1 wrote:


ceallach67 wrote:

MacFoley']this is no longer a discussion i see, alot of people getting their nickers in a twist.

 

i think people need to either turn off the zootopia, or grow up because we are grown ups are we not?

 

bash intended to make some critical points to be debated with in a sensible manner, yeah some laughs are good like the pics in the previous page but there are little nasty digs i feel.

 

we are zootops are we not? then lets act like zootops! instead of acting like a bunch of whiney coldplay fans!

LOL!  Ouch, that one hurts.

 

I wouldn't want to see Bash's thread get locked or whatever.

 

 

Mac's right that was my intention here i really do think it is about time people took their u2 coloured specs off in this place.

 

 

 

Yeah, I know, Bash.  It 's a great thread and there are many good suggestions and and valid complaints here.  Many of which are being missed here or taken for just bashing the band when that isn't the point at all.  The point is you pay X amout of money for something if you're not getting your money's worth than it should be pointed out.  Like I said, I would hate to see your thread locked or deleted or the great points be made within devalued because of insults and fighting amongst ourselves. Didn't mean to cause any trouble. *hangs head*

 

I gotta say; while I was always a big fan, and always will be, I don't think I ever had a pair of U2 coloured specs. That must have been an earlier subscribers gift that I missed out on.  :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:


mick james wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

mick james wrote:

mick james']And this photo was a papparazzi set up yeah???

bono-girls-425.jpg

 

Such a set up that Boyo didn't have time to stop looking seedy for this one?

6a00e5536b2ba98833010535c45b47970c-500wi

 

And even though they're all taken upon Bono's yaught, it's just a set up that this slapper is wearing Bono's hat right???

Let me guess, the Devil stole it and put it on her head whilst taking the photo????

article-1080636-023AEEDF000005DC-326_468x331.jpg

 

 

Bono is not a religious figure peeps.

He's just a man, who sings great and does good stuff.

 

 

 

"But Mick, it was a set up, there just friends or fans.... blah blah bloody blah"

 

Stop lying to yourselves.

 

Rockstar - Yes

Messiah - No

* awaits Rosa's sick and disgusting Prince Bono the Great rant, that relates to nothing that is real in this world*

 

for your info bro, the last pic, is bono's boat. them girls are on bono's boat! and the girl on the left is wearing bono's hat!

 

those pics are not set up in the slightest. app they are friends of one of bono's daughters (that is the rumour going about, not hookers) but funny how the girl on the right of the bottom pic has had time to change into a nice dress and make her hair look nice!

 

 

 

What, so she's either had a shower on the luxury boat to wash of the greasy finger prints of Bono's dodgy looking mate, or it's before she was sitin gon Boner's lap.

 

Either way.

 

 

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

 

well, i know if it were me and i was hanging out with my kids friends like the, the wife would be waiting for me at the door with a suitcase of my clothes ready to hear GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE when i came home.

 

 

And what kid's friend would want to sit on the lap of the friend's parent like that.?????  I mean, when my teens have their friends over, they don't try to sit in my lap or my hubby's...and if they did??? It just doesn't add up.  It ain't cool. (but again, me sitting on bono's lap is another story :-)....but I am closer to his age!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='mick james wrote:


MacFoley wrote:

mick james wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

mick james wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

mick james wrote:

mick james']And this photo was a papparazzi set up yeah???

bono-girls-425.jpg

 

Such a set up that Boyo didn't have time to stop looking seedy for this one?

6a00e5536b2ba98833010535c45b47970c-500wi

 

And even though they're all taken upon Bono's yaught, it's just a set up that this slapper is wearing Bono's hat right???

Let me guess, the Devil stole it and put it on her head whilst taking the photo????

article-1080636-023AEEDF000005DC-326_468x331.jpg

 

 

Bono is not a religious figure peeps.

He's just a man, who sings great and does good stuff.

 

 

 

"But Mick, it was a set up, there just friends or fans.... blah blah bloody blah"

 

Stop lying to yourselves.

 

Rockstar - Yes

Messiah - No

* awaits Rosa's sick and disgusting Prince Bono the Great rant, that relates to nothing that is real in this world*

 

for your info bro, the last pic, is bono's boat. them girls are on bono's boat! and the girl on the left is wearing bono's hat!

 

those pics are not set up in the slightest. app they are friends of one of bono's daughters (that is the rumour going about, not hookers) but funny how the girl on the right of the bottom pic has had time to change into a nice dress and make her hair look nice!

 

 

 

What, so she's either had a shower on the luxury boat to wash of the greasy finger prints of Bono's dodgy looking mate, or it's before she was sitin gon Boner's lap.

 

Either way.

 

 

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

 

well, i know if it were me and i was hanging out with my kids friends like the, the wife would be waiting for me at the door with a suitcase of my clothes ready to hear GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE when i came home.

 

Mate, my lovely wife would be there with the gardening sheers ready for some front door surgery.

 

But really, can you imagine disrespecting your wife that badly Mac?????

 

As much as I still appreciate a beautiful looking woman, there's no way in hell I'd take photos with some tarts on my lap/ I wouldn't hurt my girl like that.

 

 

 

 

And to those of you feeling compelled to come up with some defence to these photos.

 

Get stuffed.

 

 

Excpet you Spicy, I love you mate, take no notice of my shit, you're a great, great person.
happy.gif

 

 

But everyone else.....

 

Get stuffed.

 

mate i would never do it. she knows i can look but i cant touch! the number one rule!

 

maybe because its bono, the prince can do no harm!

lol I have the same rule!  How great are wifeys that love you huh?

 

But you're right Bono's never done anything wrong in his 30 years of being a rockstar.

 

Never done a line of blow, never smoked a joint, never dropped mushies with The Edge, never had an Eccy, certainly never hung out with Helena, and Michael Hutchence wasn't actually his best mate.  That's just a lie made up by bad, bad people.

 

Bono's a humanitarian didn't you know?

 

yeah, bono has always kept his hands in his pockets when oasis supported u2 on popmart, backstage, even when noel pulled out his bag. but dont believe it! its all lies!

 

bono is a hamanitarian though, he is as clean as a whistle!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So true bro.

 

The boys had quite obviously not been on the gear to have posed for this

liamandbono.jpg

 

I mean, what humanitarian would rack some blow and tongue kiss that ugly bastard?

 

No humanitarian that I've ever heard of.

 

 

I'm off to bed. Have fun ya'll, and remember to say your prayers to Bono before bedtime. I know I will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when you wake up you will have some macfoley tracks!
Nice! Looking forward to it!

 

 

Jeez, Bon Bon and Liam are going for it eh?????laugh.gif

 

But remember the children Mac. And the Africans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Panth wrote:


croker1985']

I realize it's old news but U2 could fix it right? They could sell it for download on U2.com? No?

 

But it's never U2's fault is it Panth? - you're obviously one of those loyal saps that doesn't mind constantly being pissed upon - U2 love$ you. But thanks for acquiescing!

Steve Jobs, not U2, controls how music is bought and sold on iTunes. What is sold on iTunes goes through their production company and record label. U2 does not control how records are sold, just what kind of music is. 

 

But hey, thanks for such a mediocre way of trying to mock me. U2 would love me more than you anyways because. I. AM. NOT. ALWAYS. COMPLAINING. ABOUT. THE. BUSINESS. SIDE. OF MUSIC. AND. BLAMING. THEM.

 

Now you subhuman, if you were to say Windows in the Sky was a shit song, boring, poppy, mediocre, lame, that would be one thing cuz then you are ragging on a U2 song.  Not how its sold. and HTAT is what U2 has control over, what they do in the studio, not how iTunes sells U2's music.

 

God fucking damn you people are stupid.  Please sell your music, all of it, and go live in a hole somewhere and please, PLEASE! die of pnemonia.

 

Gee Panth - hit a nerve there did I? Did I make any reference to iTunes in my post above you gobshite? NO! Read it again - carefully this time! And if you think U2 does not have control on how their website is run you obviously don't know much about them - they are very much in tune with how all aspects of their business works and in particular the marketing of their Brand which is at the forefront in this website - very few bands involved as much as they are.

 

The whole issue with Windows in the Sky and iTunes etc. has been discussed before extensively and you think no one in the U2 organization is aware of it? And you talk about people being stupid? My solution above - read again!

 

(FWIW - its a great song!!)

 

In any case - I'm glad for you that U2 loves you more!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='mick james wrote:


MacFoley']when you wake up you will have some macfoley tracks!

Nice! Looking forward to it!

 

 

Jeez, Bon Bon and Liam are going for it eh?????laugh.gif

 

But remember the children Mac. And the Africans.

 

cant forget them. feed the world and all that. have a good sleep!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Panth wrote:


croker1985']

I realize it's old news but U2 could fix it right? They could sell it for download on U2.com? No?

 

But it's never U2's fault is it Panth? - you're obviously one of those loyal saps that doesn't mind constantly being pissed upon - U2 love$ you. But thanks for acquiescing!

Steve Jobs, not U2, controls how music is bought and sold on iTunes. What is sold on iTunes goes through their production company and record label. U2 does not control how records are sold, just what kind of music is. 

 

But hey, thanks for such a mediocre way of trying to mock me. U2 would love me more than you anyways because. I. AM. NOT. ALWAYS. COMPLAINING. ABOUT. THE. BUSINESS. SIDE. OF MUSIC. AND. BLAMING. THEM.

 

Now you subhuman, if you were to say Windows in the Sky was a shit song, boring, poppy, mediocre, lame, that would be one thing cuz then you are ragging on a U2 song.  Not how its sold. and HTAT is what U2 has control over, what they do in the studio, not how iTunes sells U2's music.

 

God fucking damn you people are stupid.  Please sell your music, all of it, and go live in a hole somewhere and please, PLEASE! die of pnemonia.

 

now THAT was funny.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOW……..much blood has been let here as of late, seems some may be bleeding profusely from the palms and soles of their feet and are now eligible to pass judgement on the masses….please seek medical attention if needed and be well…hmmmm….how’s that saying go,…oh right, careful “judge not, lest ye be judgedâ€â€¦ please check your profanities, verbal abuse and attacks at the door as there are good people and youngsters in here including my own. Perhaps the mods could clean up that mess in here!!

 

Rosa, I hope you are feeling better….Spicy, nice to hear your beautiful spirit and wisdom again.!!!

 

I have followed U2 for almost thirty years now, and like it or not, believe it or not, they are humanitarians and there is a cause. They have given spirit, inspiration and hope to millions through music and giving over the years, through times and trouble and when it seemed all hope and faith did not exist.

 

WE the fans have chosen to create what some may deem as greed. Greed would be to collect the wealth and do absolutely nothing but enjoy and abuse the spoils and splendours of it. It takes tremendous wealth and energy to allocate and channel even a percentage of that wealth to achieve such enormous humanitarian efforts. Years ago I was asked if I would assist a wealthy influential humanitarian friend who was terminally ill and if I would discreetly protect her and her interests and help weed away the onslaught of swarming vultures, so that even through her pain she could continue her cause. So weeding we did and yes with our lives threatened. My friend was used, scorned and continually ridiculed and cleverly befriended by wolves, many despised her and were jealous because of her wealth. What they did not know, was that every available penny was allocated and every ounce of energy she expelled was towards good causes,…. Foundations, fundraising , leprosy, Chernobyl, special Olympics, animal cruelty, sick children, orphans, hospital wings and on and on, and within all of this came red tape, bs, lies and deception to be sorted through. Imagine the depths, imagine the fatigue, for just one entity, let alone many. And yes, one must make appearances and stand with courage amidst the company of fools and evil, with the slightest hope that your words, wisdom, patience and determination may somehow promote positive change and sway a few hearts for the lives of many, and all the while knowing your every word, movement, every photo will soon be scrutinized, manipulated and judged by those who do not understand. And in all of this you must sustain and maintain your existence, your sanity, family and the engine and the wealth which is the vessel which carries your efforts.

 

I suggest that any man who falls to his knees, in tears and prayer, before 90,000 others, brings forth awareness with persistent determination and continues with humanitarian efforts in the face of ridicule is hardly a hypocrite, but is a man of true integrity. A hypocrite would be one, who in one breath will praise, and in the next breath condemn, prey upon like a wolf and then praise again.

 

And then, there awaits the family, the band, the true fans standing by Bono upon his return, to dust off his boots and jacket from a cause, to take a breath and make some more music to feed the engine that inspires millions, gives hope and carries the vessel of cause yet again to those without. That’s a family of patience, love and understanding and that’s a beautiful thing.

 

The greatest gifts that U2 have given me and my family is the gift of music and the gift that we can give to and through them, to achieve extraordinary humanitarian efforts and causes and to put and maintain these men, this man, they’re vessel at a level required to do the job, which has been very well done. Kudos

 

There are countless remixes made and so on and so forth, there are almost 7 billion beings on this planet, not one alike. One hears a sound that others may not. Some of it I love, some of it not. I trust they all can find a sound they enjoy.

 

Not likely the band would come “home†to this site, why would anyone want to come “home†tired from your tasks and passions to a place where you will face ridicule and condemnation rather than encouragement and strength when needed most.

 

If one was to calculate every aspect of what it now costs on average to survive with all that you can’t leave behind in this world, one might suddenly realize that this is indeed the age of a loaf of bread for a days wages, if even that. So do give and spend wisely at your choice which may satisfy your individual needs and live on with those consequences of choice.

 

 

 

I enjoy this site, and the many wonderful souls in it. I find it an easy read, easily navigable as opposed to other sites, even with the periodic glitches.

However, it is “fully†controlled in all aspects by Signatures Network and Livenation and not U2.

 

Just some thoughts…May god bless, and peace to all.

Yes but most of the people who are on this forum have put money into said man's bank acount more than even me as I've only been here for over a year!  and do you REALLY think it's just live nation that conrolls this website? It's U2's OFFICIAL website they have their band name on the top this isn't a fan site run by fans! They probbably could have more imput into this website if they weren't "busy" and even if they were busy why can't they have something like official blogs to write in or something!

 

Bono's been in Africa over the past 2 week or so how do I find this out by going to atu2.com! Why can't we have more infomation on this website about it. Bono feels free to preach about his charity's when you go to gigs and stuff so why not here at U2.com. AND I do admire Bono for his charity work in fact i have a few product ( RED ) things as I think it's an amazing way to give money to charity!

 

and why are we greedy when a lot of people have been paying to be in a fan club even before U2.com exsisted and all they are asking for is value for money or a cheper deal on the fan club side of things!

 

Also U2 are a rock band there's only two people in the band that do charity work that's The Edge and Bono and I think that they have always put that across! It's Bono that involves his charity work into the gigs the rest of them just go along with it! or something like that! ( Q magazine said it all when Larry said he didn't like Bono meeting up with War Criminals Gorge W Bush  and Tony Blair lol bless him)

 

Anyway as much as Id really like to say more I'm not going to. I agree with some comments though how people seem to see Bono as a saint way to much lol Yes I like what he dose to help other people but he's not the only person in the entire world to do so!

 

Crap it's one am lol good night roll.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='mick james wrote:


MacFoley wrote:

basher1 wrote:

MacFoley']here is food for thought too, telling people to stop swearing, yet when bono swears, calling chris marting a wanker, FUCK THE REVOLUTION, your the loudest bunch of motherfuckers we ever heard (from zootv sydney dvd), live 8 in vertigo bono sings just give me what i fucking want................etc etc..................

 

is it ok for him to do? because he is bono? or did the zootop miss that fact there? but for us to do it, ITS WRONG! WORK OF THE DEVIL!

 

dont let the bastards grind you down

jesus help me im all alone in this world, and a fucked up world it is too

dont piss on the gate

 

............get my drift?!

yep totally Mac so its one rule for one and another rule for the rest......

 

but its ok, because bono is a humanitrian.............
eyes.gif

Ahhh for feck's sake boys.

 

at least we know, and aren't bothered by the fact that Bono's a joint smoking, coke-snorting, booby groping rock star like any other.

 

C'mon you douchebags.

 

Yes, the legendary Bono has done a bunch of great stuff.

 

But if you want to worship, go to church for feck's sake.

 

I would imagine Jesus would actually be offended by all of your Bono worshipping bullshit.

 

What was that in the Commandments about worshipping false idols???????

 

If it's that important to you, praise Jesus and spare yourself the trip to Hell.

 

 

He's an awesome bloke yes, but this praising Him as the Prince or whatever sick version of it you want to call it is absolute bullshit.

 

 

And this is coming from someone who has had Bono as his hero from the age of 10 until now.

 

 

 

Here's your messiah suckers, with a big fat delicious joint.

But he's above all that right????

 

Bullshit.

bono_01.jpg

 

 

Now go to confession and ask God for forgiveness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...