Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

Totally Disgraceful......

So, it's decided then: Bono is a swearing fucker and not the messiah. Glad we could clear that up.

smokingjesus.jpg
This is so blasphemous!  I know Jesus likes a drink like anyone else... but from a can!?

Now a woman with that splendid ability is one to keep!

So, it's decided then: Bono is a swearing fucker and not the messiah. Glad we could clear that up.

if bono can be crucified and rise again i will hold my hand up and say bono IS the messiah! but until then he is a little irish man who has done fantastic things we can only dream about and sings in a rock and roll band.

thats it, no more, no less!

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

mummy']So, it's decided then: Bono is a swearing fucker and not the messiah. Glad we could clear that up.

if bono can be crucified and rise again i will hold my hand up and say bono IS the messiah! but until then he is a little irish man who has done fantastic things we can only dream about and sings in a rock and roll band.

thats it, no more, no less!

So basically, mac, you're a "doubting thomas" - you need the proof before you believe! tongue.gif

You know, talking about religion for a second... I always thought that when Bono said the following, it showed who his god is:

"The God I Believe in isn't short of cash, mister"

Does this mean his god is the almighty dollar? Could it be that same god, who is not "short of cash" made him a wealthy bastard?

[quote name='petermullen wrote:

Panth wrote:

croker1985']

I realize it's old news but U2 could fix it right? They could sell it for download on U2.com? No?

But it's never U2's fault is it Panth? - you're obviously one of those loyal saps that doesn't mind constantly being pissed upon - U2 love$ you. But thanks for acquiescing!

Steve Jobs, not U2, controls how music is bought and sold on iTunes. What is sold on iTunes goes through their production company and record label. U2 does not control how records are sold, just what kind of music is. 

But hey, thanks for such a mediocre way of trying to mock me. U2 would love me more than you anyways because. I. AM. NOT. ALWAYS. COMPLAINING. ABOUT. THE. BUSINESS. SIDE. OF MUSIC. AND. BLAMING. THEM.

Now you subhuman, if you were to say Windows in the Sky was a shit song, boring, poppy, mediocre, lame, that would be one thing cuz then you are ragging on a U2 song.  Not how its sold. and HTAT is what U2 has control over, what they do in the studio, not how iTunes sells U2's music.

God fucking damn you people are stupid.  Please sell your music, all of it, and go live in a hole somewhere and please, PLEASE! die of pnemonia.

now THAT was funny.....

wow i really get into it when I get going.

I agree 100% the site is a waste of hard earned money and offers nothing worthwhile for the paying subscriber

I'm not going to bother Re-subscribing this time when my subscription runs out any day now but so what? I managed to get a new copy of the Artificial Horizon album on eBay for much less than I would have had to pay to renew my u2.com membership.

The site is Shite and out of date...U2 and their Fans deserve better.

New format on the site earlier this year but same old shite, useless at their jobs, staff members.

I take it the folk who sell the U2 Artifical Horizon CDs on eBay ten at a time are either the folk who actually make them or by corrupt staff who see fit to stuff their pockets full of them as they leave the office...Fucking Scumbags!!!

Fuck off and Die!!!!

I agree 100% the site is a waste of hard earned money and offers nothing worthwhile for the paying subscriber

I'm not going to bother Re-subscribing this time when my subscription runs out any day now but so what? I managed to get a new copy of the Artificial Horizon album on eBay for much less than I would have had to pay to renew my u2.com membership.

New format on the site earlier this year but same old shite, useless at their jobs, staff members.

I take it the folk who sell the U2 Artifical Horizon CDs on eBay ten at a time are either the folk who actually make them or by corrupt staff who see fit to stuff their pockets full of them as they leave the office...Fucking Scumbags!!!

Fuck off and Die!!!!

Now this is the kind of passion thats needed on this whole subject most folk in this thread have made great points but unless something is done as a collective this thread and the other one in the subs will just fall into the midsts of time.

and when the tour starts again no doubt a lot of people will forget this even existed and everything will go back to normal and the folk that run this place will breathe a huge sigh of relief.

so what do we do next?????

[quote name='basher1 wrote:

muddy grey wolf']I agree 100% the site is a waste of hard earned money and offers nothing worthwhile for the paying subscriber

I'm not going to bother Re-subscribing this time when my subscription runs out
any day now
but so what? I managed to get a new copy of the Artificial Horizon album on eBay for much less than I would have had to pay to renew my u2.com membership.

Fuck off and Die!!!!

Now this is the kind of passion thats needed on this whole subject most folk in this thread have made great points but unless something is done as a collective this thread and the other one in the subs will just fall into the midsts of time.

and when the tour starts again no doubt a lot of people will forget this even existed and everything will go back to normal and the folk that run this place will breathe a huge sigh of relief.

Mates, forgive me if you think it's a wank, but feel free to sign your user name to the post addressed to U2.com etc.

It most probably won't be heard, but it can't hurt to try.

Cheers.

[quote name='mick james wrote:

basher1 wrote:

muddy grey wolf']I agree 100% the site is a waste of hard earned money and offers nothing worthwhile for the paying subscriber

any day now
but so what? I managed to get a new copy of the Artificial Horizon album on eBay for much less than I would have had to pay to renew my u2.com membership.

Fuck off and Die!!!!

Mates, forgive me if you think it's a wank, but feel free to sign your user name to the post addressed to U2.com etc.

Cheers.

Put my name there Mick - hope they take notice of a great letter!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

mick james wrote:

basher1 wrote:

any day now

Fuck off and Die!!!!

Cheers.

Put my name there Mick - hope they take notice of a great letter!Thanks Zhiv :)

Can't hurt - and who knows.

We won't be heard if we don't give it a go!

[quote name='mick james wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mick james wrote:

basher1 wrote:

any day now

Fuck off and Die!!!!

Cheers.

Thanks Zhiv :)

Exactly - can't just complain then sit on our arses doing nothing just expecting a change - maybe fax it to the too when you have lots of names on it - if they have a fax number!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

mick james wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mick james wrote:

basher1 wrote:

any day now

Fuck off and Die!!!!

Cheers.

Thanks Zhiv
:)

Exactly - can't just complain then sit on our arses doing nothing just expecting a change - maybe fax it to the too when you have lots of names on it - if they have a fax number!Agreed time to go a-searchin for numbers

[quote name='basher1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mick james wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mick james wrote:

basher1 wrote:

any day now

Fuck off and Die!!!!

Cheers.

Thanks Zhiv
:)

Exactly - can't just complain then sit on our arses doing nothing just expecting a change - maybe fax it to the too when you have lots of names on it - if they have a fax number!
Agreed time to go a-searchin for numbers

Just had a look at the live nation website - they're not too big at giving out numbers. There is a number for tickets, and the have an address and an email in the uk but that is it!