Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

Totally Disgraceful......

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

basher1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mick james wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mick james wrote:

basher1 wrote:

muddy grey wolf']I agree 100% the site is a waste of hard earned money and offers nothing worthwhile for the paying subscriber

I'm not going to bother Re-subscribing this time when my subscription runs out
any day now
but so what? I managed to get a new copy of the Artificial Horizon album on eBay for much less than I would have had to pay to renew my u2.com membership.

The site is Shite and out of date...U2 and their Fans deserve better.

New format on the site earlier this year but same old shite, useless at their jobs, staff members.

I take it the folk who sell the U2 Artifical Horizon CDs on eBay ten at a time are either the folk who actually make them or by corrupt staff who see fit to stuff their pockets full of them as they leave the office...Fucking Scumbags!!!

Fuck off and Die!!!!

Now this is the kind of passion thats needed on this whole subject most folk in this thread have made great points but unless something is done as a collective this thread and the other one in the subs will just fall into the midsts of time.

and when the tour starts again no doubt a lot of people will forget this even existed and everything will go back to normal and the folk that run this place will breathe a huge sigh of relief.

so what do we do next?????

Mates, forgive me if you think it's a wank, but feel free to sign your user name to the post addressed to U2.com etc.

It most probably won't be heard, but it can't hurt to try.

Cheers.

Put my name there Mick - hope they take notice of a great letter!
Thanks Zhiv
:)

Can't hurt - and who knows.

We won't be heard if we don't give it a go!

Exactly - can't just complain then sit on our arses doing nothing just expecting a change - maybe fax it to the too when you have lots of names on it - if they have a fax number!
Agreed time to go a-searchin for numbers

Just had a look at the live nation website - they're not too big at giving out numbers. There is a number for tickets, and the have an address and an email in the uk but that is it!

yeah nothing to contact about anything else but tickets and merch (no surprise there) but ive went another route will see what happens.

[quote name='basher1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

basher1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mick james wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mick james wrote:

basher1 wrote:

muddy grey wolf']I agree 100% the site is a waste of hard earned money and offers nothing worthwhile for the paying subscriber

any day now
but so what? I managed to get a new copy of the Artificial Horizon album on eBay for much less than I would have had to pay to renew my u2.com membership.

New format on the site earlier this year but same old shite, useless at their jobs, staff members.

I take it the folk who sell the U2 Artifical Horizon CDs on eBay ten at a time are either the folk who actually make them or by corrupt staff who see fit to stuff their pockets full of them as they leave the office...Fucking Scumbags!!!

Fuck off and Die!!!!

Now this is the kind of passion thats needed on this whole subject most folk in this thread have made great points but unless something is done as a collective this thread and the other one in the subs will just fall into the midsts of time.

and when the tour starts again no doubt a lot of people will forget this even existed and everything will go back to normal and the folk that run this place will breathe a huge sigh of relief.

Mates, forgive me if you think it's a wank, but feel free to sign your user name to the post addressed to U2.com etc.

Cheers.

Thanks Zhiv

Exactly - can't just complain then sit on our arses doing nothing just expecting a change - maybe fax it to the too when you have lots of names on it - if they have a fax number!

Just had a look at the live nation website - they're not too big at giving out numbers. There is a number for tickets, and the have an address and an email in the uk but that is it!

yeah nothing to contact about anything else but tickets and merch (no surprise there) but ive went another route will see what happens.

Well lets hope that you are at least aknowledged by them.

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

basher1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

basher1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mick james wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mick james wrote:

basher1 wrote:

any day now

Fuck off and Die!!!!

Cheers.

Thanks Zhiv

Well lets hope that you are at least aknowledged by them.i sincerely hope so but seeing as i only have 2 months left to go on my subs i would imagine someone somewhere will put the brakes on anything i try to do......not the mods btw.

[quote name='mick james wrote:

basher1 wrote:

any day now

Fuck off and Die!!!!

Cheers.

I signed it. Both on this general forum and the sub side. It was well written. Nice job, Mick.

hmm if you got the UPDATE - Regarding Your Expiration Date email check the footer for a Live Nation address!

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Panth']someone said 'hooter'?

parp!

boobs.....

anyways lets try and get as many unhappy with the service folk as possible.

I really hope that something gets done about this.. and maybe the thread Mick has started will make a difference.. but I can't help feeling that the powers that be really couldn't care less.. sad really..

I really hope that something gets done about this.. and maybe the thread Mick has started will make a difference.. but I can't help feeling that the powers that be really couldn't care less.. sad really..
sorry to say this but i do agree Dawn i don't think they really give a monkeys about the folk on here to tell the truth.

thing is they will probably do something like put out some unreleased stuff on here just to appease folk and like normal it will all be forgotten.....hope thats not the case though.

they do care about us basher...one of the mods sent me a PM asking if i was alright when i was down a little while back...it was touching...

They said we are like family here, and its true my friend, Basher!

other mods helped me with general questions regarding how to use this thread...

they do care, really...

they do care about us basher...one of the mods sent me a PM asking it i was alright when i was down a little while back...it was touching...

They said we are like family here, and its true my friend, Basher!

other mods helped me with general questions regarding how to use this thread...

they do care, really...

No no it's not the mods im talking about i've stated several times they get as frustrated about this place not working properly as we do......no i mean whoever runs this place now doesn't give a toss as long as the money comes in.

i tell ye what though if we are all family in here i want to divorce the lot of ye Macauley Culkin style yer the most dysfunctional family ever.......roll.gif

OMG!-WHO IS RUNNING THIS PLACE???

WHO ARE YOU, WHO WHO WHO WHOWHO?

I REALLY WANNA KNOW!!

OMG!-WHO IS RUNNING THIS PLACE???

WHO ARE YOU, WHO WHO WHO WHOWHO?

I REALLY WANNA KNOW!!

it's me im in total control i go around deleting posts and not letting folk on here its what i do im a madman.......roll.gif

Oh and Ceallach's in on it as well shes as daft as me.......tongue.gif

oops! hi there basher, how are you doing? got anything beautiful to be thankful for, or are you panties in a twist again?

oops! hi there basher, how are you doing? got anything beautiful to be thankful for, or are you panties in a twist again?
yep im thankful for after 3 days of throwing up its finally stopped.

wow...was that from beer or food? or flu? or....is your wife pregnant and you have sympathy morning sickkness?

nah mate one of the kids was i'll last sunday then another one was ill on tuesday then wednesday the wife was i'll and i got hit on thursday.......

oops! it goes around like that doesnt it?! i hope your whole family is feeling completely well very soon!

I got sick by kissing my coughing and sneezing man, because i just couldnt resist his kisses....he made me sick, but then waited on me hand and foot..im still recovering

LOL, the doctor told us to stop kissing!!

[quote name='basher1 wrote:

bonosbaby25']I really hope that something gets done about this.. and maybe the thread Mick has started will make a difference.. but I can't help feeling that the powers that be really couldn't care less.. sad really..

sorry to say this but i do agree Dawn i don't think they really give a monkeys about the folk on here to tell the truth.

thing is they will probably do something like put out some unreleased stuff on here just to appease folk and like normal it will all be forgotten.....hope thats not the case though.

Barry.. I can't even see them putting out unreleased stuff.. they don't care that people are getting fucked over by this place.. it's been going on for a long time, now.. and nobody cares!! I think it's a kick in the teeth for the subscribers to put the AH songs out on vinyl... the subs gift is sposed to be exclusive.. what a pile of poo.. mind.. I still don't know what the AH songs are like.. I haven't received mine yet.. and I re-subbed in october, I think..

[quote name='bonosbaby25 wrote:

basher1 wrote:

bonosbaby25']I really hope that something gets done about this.. and maybe the thread Mick has started will make a difference.. but I can't help feeling that the powers that be really couldn't care less.. sad really..

Barry.. I can't even see them putting out unreleased stuff.. they don't care that people are getting fucked over by this place.. it's been going on for a long time, now.. and nobody cares!! I think it's a kick in the teeth for the subscribers to put the AH songs out on vinyl... the subs gift is sposed to be exclusive.. what a pile of poo.. mind.. I still don't know what the AH songs are like.. I haven't received mine yet.. and I re-subbed in october, I think..

i could burn it to disc and send it down to ye....