Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

Totally Disgraceful......

i agree with whats been said and yuck wish people didn't blind me with that picture!

Let's just make sure we all rinse our eyes with soap and water. Don't want VD getting under our eyelids.

Let me just say this. 

As extremely ill that I may be right now, what exactly is it that you have against "Bono" doing what he loves. He is a free soul to do with his life as he wills it.  He is an amazing human being. I call him a Prince because I can have a Prince, we all can have our own Prince. If one is blessed enough by God to be allowed one, than so be it.  I was born naked, in my existence and at my age right now, I find it extremely hard to exist with a certain knowledge within my soul telling me, reminding me, all of my life, I wanted one person who filled Realm's wishes, hopes, to have just one person who is "a clean soul" a gentle man, a Giant with a big heart. Just one person, that person is Bono, a man with a clean soul, a clean spirit, so that Realm can mingle her energy with.  All my existence, I may not have had  1 person I could look up to, one in whom to rest my soul, I felt (because I don't feel this anymore as I found my Prince) that if I die without finding this one person, than my life was not worth living.  Only Bono would be told the truth of why I felt this way, when I meet him, we all need atleast one person in our entire existence that restores our souls, our faith in creation, in God, our purpose of being, that man is Bono.  Rose, you are in this world, and God saw fit to to touch you by the way of Bono, a perfect stranger, but with all the qualities your soul needed to feel that life was worth living and existing in;a compatible essence,  we  all need to exist, our souls need to have something, ONE, in which we can place our full trust. For me, that man is Mr. Paul David Hewsen, also known as Bono of U2. Why can I trust him. Because I connected with him thru telepathy and I felt his essence and it was clean, and pure. A person's soul can be so damaged that one may never be able to even trust anyone, the only way to know is to enter and mingle with their Essence, thats what happned with Bono and Realm,  A place for realm to rest her spirit from all the curroption Realm has had to face in her existence and still if the Prince only could only hear, the crying soul of Realm, he would see why Realm sees him as the Light of Day, I would never give Bono up, my dream of having him close, of meeting him , for no one in this existence. I would love to go with him to his castle and work there for him. I see a valuable man, a valuable human being, like Ghandi, a Great man that is hard to find. His heart draws me, his works enchant me, his struggle for justice drives me, his success obviously God tends to him and I want to be with the man that leads me always in the way of God's realm. He is a servant and he does it publicly for the world to see and shows no shame. So, I love it when he meets Presidents, when he travels to other countries, surely I ask myself, who is being lighted by Bono, Bono is spreading his love and his light. No one can ever change "Bono"'s image in my soul, as he has been there all of my life. Now, that I am fully grown, I love and appreciate him even more. Now, I understand what he is doing, who he is, and why God does everything so right, he chose an "invisible Prince" a man with all the qualities my soul needed to find to be fully satisfied and restore.

All Peacemakers are worthy of Praise. Bono is a "Peacemaker" to Realm.

I just want you to know, that Bono is highly regarded by me, and that no Earthquake, Flooding, Hurricanes, or Fiery Storm, can change who this man is to Realm, he lives inside my soul, as if he was actually here. That love is his alone and no one can deny him what he has earned thru his kindness to others. If God is for him, who can be against him. I am not. I am for him til the end.

Realmawake

I am not a craze fanatic of Bono, I am a lover of him and his works, his clean soul, his truth speaking lips. His enchanting voice, his pitch, his ability to connect with his "flowers", his daisies, persons of a different spiritual intelect. His impact on humanity, on this planet, U2's influence on all of humunity, which shapes the future for many.

You sound filled with anger because I find him, one in a Universe who stands out, who came and place a light in Realm's soul, a place where Realm's soul could rest. Realm's spirit needed someone who is "free of corruption" in the spirit to give my soul a needed purpose, a desire to live because very nasty people, with black hearts, steal the innocense and all that is good in children, so for this, for being given One person in who to believe, One man in my existence, that Realm can say, aha, finally, not all people in my existence are corrupted spiritually. There is one where my soul can rest, I shall not be inured or hurt, and I shall be able to live longer, to enjoy existing in this world, I shall enjoy the Sun, All of Gods creation, and I will live to serve others as it is what I truly feel inside me.  I have a reason to call him a Prince, and when I meet him, only to him, I will say why he took the dead soul of Realm and gave it life again, why he saved my life, and today, I can tell you, that I "would take my clothes of to dress Bono" if it came to that, I would die for him, if it came to that, because he is a man with God's grace. I don't care about all his money, all his fame, or his power, it is the Essence of Mr. Paul David Hewsen, a man I can look up to and see all of God's beauty thru him.

I don't understand why you get so upset. I express what I feel. I suffered a stroke Friday night and yesterday, I was at the hospital, my way is set, and I just want you to know, that what Bono is doing around the world, is very important for me, regardless of where he finds himself, he is doing his labour of love, meaning, feeding a hungry person, a child, opening doors for the poor, water wells, which I always wanted one since I was child. Today, I want to purchase a water vein for Bono in my birth country.  I only see Bono for who he really is. I don't measure him by his eartly treasures and I enjoy watching him advance and being happy with his family, and doing what he loves. How can one feel anything negative for someone who "saved one's soul, one's life" and it turns out, it was the man in the vision at childhood.

His fans come first and foremost. I am speaking from a Daisy point of view. He looks happy and the girls I am sure are happy to be in his presence. A man we can adore and who does the things that we need to see more of from a woman's point of view. Enjoy it girls, enjoy Prince, thats what life is all about.

Realmawake

[quote name='mick james wrote:

Claire T']i agree with whats been said and yuck wish people didn't blind me with that picture!

Let's just make sure we all rinse our eyes with soap and water. Don't want VD getting under our eyelids.

worst thing is the lass on the left looks petrified like "WTF am I doing am i really that desperate" lol

[quote name='Claire T wrote:

mick james wrote:

Claire T']i agree with whats been said and yuck wish people didn't blind me with that picture!

worst thing is the lass on the left looks petrified like "WTF am I doing am i really that desperate" lol

either that or she's thinking "wow was this guy really married to Cher??"

Claire T wrote:

mick james wrote:

either that or she's thinking "wow was this guy really married to Cher??"

or even worst

who the f**k is this guy again?!

roll.gif

As a fan for nearly 30 years I have to admit, sadly, that I agree with all of the above. Its been simmering inside for a while now. I can hear my record player spinning Acobat around while I'm reading though the topic and I'm thinking, just stick to the music. That is your job, thats what we pay for and thats what we want. I think the triple vinyl thing was what sent me over the edge, more remixes........again. I am a collector but even I think it is very greedy to expect fans to buy another album of remixes there is a limit. In my daily live I have to continually defend why I like U2 and its not getting any easier. They have become a joke among all my freinds and yet they can still make great music. NLOTH is brilliant. They need to get back to reality before its too late. I certainly don't begrudge them their wealth but they should remember how they earned it and who paid their wages all these years.

Let me just say this.

Just one person, that person is Bono, a man with a clean soul, a clean spirit, so that  Only Bono would be told the truth of why I felt this way, when I meet him, we all need atleast one person in our entire existence that restores our souls, our faith in creation, in God, our purpose of being, that man is Bono.  Rose, you are in this world, and God saw fit to to touch you by the way of Bono, a perfect stranger, but with all the qualities your soul needed to feel that life was worth living and existing in;a compatible essence,  we  all need to exist, our souls need to have something, ONE, in which we can place our full trust. For me, that man is Mr. Paul David Hewsen, also known as Bono of U2. Why can I trust him. Because I connected with him thru telepathy and I felt his essence and it was clean, and pure.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am not a craze fanatic of Bono, I am a lover of him and his works, his clean soul, his truth speaking lips. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Realm's spirit needed someone who is "free of corruption" in the spirit to give my soul a needed purpose, a desire to live because very nasty people, with black hearts, steal the innocense and all that is good in children, so for this, for being given One person in who to believe, One man in my existence, that Realm can say, aha, finally, not all people in my existence are corrupted spiritually.  I have a reason to call him a Prince, and when I meet him, only to him, I will say why he took the dead soul of Realm and gave it life again, why he saved my life, and today, I can tell you, that I "would take my clothes of to dress Bono" if it came to that, I would die for him, if it came to that, because he is a man with God's grace. I don't care about all his money, all his fame, or his power, it is the Essence of Mr. Paul David Hewsen, a man I can look up to and see all of God's beauty thru him.

say what, rose? you're not what??

As a fan for nearly 30 years I have to admit, sadly, that I agree with all of the above. Its been simmering inside for a while now. I can hear my record player spinning Acobat around while I'm reading though the topic and I'm thinking, just stick to the music. That is your job, thats what we pay for and thats what we want. I think the triple vinyl thing was what sent me over the edge, more remixes........again. I am a collector but even I think it is very greedy to expect fans to buy another album of remixes there is a limit. In my daily live I have to continually defend why I like U2 and its not getting any easier. They have become a joke among all my freinds and yet they can still make great music. NLOTH is brilliant. They need to get back to reality before its too late. I certainly don't begrudge them their wealth but they should remember how they earned it and who paid their wages all these years.
good legitimate concerns there thank you for the contribution.

i know there are loads more out there that are feeling the same as some who have posted on here but they will be too afraid to give thier opinion on this for fear of being flamed.

up till now, i'm not bothered by anything you guys are mentionning. i enjoy the albums and performances and like to see bono's face appear on the news or something. wasnt thrilled about the 'girls on lap' pics, but thought 'boys will be boys' and 'no man on earht is a saint'.

i do, sometimes, regret they're no longer the 'littl' irish band they once were... but then again i think i'm to young to remember the time they were, fell in love with them right at the 'with or without you' -period. and i know they've become bigger and bigger... but thats life! and the dream of every band out there.

i don have strong feeling bout the 'best of'-albums or the remixes either, i buy what i like and don mind bout the rest.

maybe its all bout the money, and if it is i think its sad... but i wont let it spoil my fun in their music or this site... i'm here for my own pleasure and the funny, lovely people i've met in the zoo.

i let others worry and discuse bout how u2 have changed or become sell outs...

wont take sites there...cause i don care too much.

and the fact that we dont all post here isnt cause we 're afraid to be flamed.... just wanted you to know wink.gif

Let me just say this. 

As extremely ill that I may be right now, what exactly is it that you have against "Bono" doing what he loves. He is a free soul to do with his life as he wills it.  He is an amazing human being. I call him a Prince because I can have a Prince, we all can have our own Prince. If one is blessed enough by God to be allowed one, than so be it.  I was born naked, in my existence and at my age right now, I find it extremely hard to exist with a certain knowledge within my soul telling me, reminding me, all of my life, I wanted one person who filled Realm's wishes, hopes, to have just one person who is "a clean soul" a gentle man, a Giant with a big heart. Just one person, that person is Bono, a man with a clean soul, a clean spirit, so that Realm can mingle her energy with.  All my existence, I may not have had  1 person I could look up to, one in whom to rest my soul, I felt (because I don't feel this anymore as I found my Prince) that if I die without finding this one person, than my life was not worth living.  Only Bono would be told the truth of why I felt this way, when I meet him, we all need atleast one person in our entire existence that restores our souls, our faith in creation, in God, our purpose of being, that man is Bono.  Rose, you are in this world, and God saw fit to to touch you by the way of Bono, a perfect stranger, but with all the qualities your soul needed to feel that life was worth living and existing in;a compatible essence,  we  all need to exist, our souls need to have something, ONE, in which we can place our full trust. For me, that man is Mr. Paul David Hewsen, also known as Bono of U2. Why can I trust him. Because I connected with him thru telepathy and I felt his essence and it was clean, and pure. A person's soul can be so damaged that one may never be able to even trust anyone, the only way to know is to enter and mingle with their Essence, thats what happned with Bono and Realm,  A place for realm to rest her spirit from all the curroption Realm has had to face in her existence and still if the Prince only could only hear, the crying soul of Realm, he would see why Realm sees him as the Light of Day, I would never give Bono up, my dream of having him close, of meeting him , for no one in this existence. I would love to go with him to his castle and work there for him. I see a valuable man, a valuable human being, like Ghandi, a Great man that is hard to find. His heart draws me, his works enchant me, his struggle for justice drives me, his success obviously God tends to him and I want to be with the man that leads me always in the way of God's realm. He is a servant and he does it publicly for the world to see and shows no shame. So, I love it when he meets Presidents, when he travels to other countries, surely I ask myself, who is being lighted by Bono, Bono is spreading his love and his light. No one can ever change "Bono"'s image in my soul, as he has been there all of my life. Now, that I am fully grown, I love and appreciate him even more. Now, I understand what he is doing, who he is, and why God does everything so right, he chose an "invisible Prince" a man with all the qualities my soul needed to find to be fully satisfied and restore.

All Peacemakers are worthy of Praise. Bono is a "Peacemaker" to Realm.

I just want you to know, that Bono is highly regarded by me, and that no Earthquake, Flooding, Hurricanes, or Fiery Storm, can change who this man is to Realm, he lives inside my soul, as if he was actually here. That love is his alone and no one can deny him what he has earned thru his kindness to others. If God is for him, who can be against him. I am not. I am for him til the end.

Realmawake

I am not a craze fanatic of Bono, I am a lover of him and his works, his clean soul, his truth speaking lips. His enchanting voice, his pitch, his ability to connect with his "flowers", his daisies, persons of a different spiritual intelect. His impact on humanity, on this planet, U2's influence on all of humunity, which shapes the future for many.

You sound filled with anger because I find him, one in a Universe who stands out, who came and place a light in Realm's soul, a place where Realm's soul could rest. Realm's spirit needed someone who is "free of corruption" in the spirit to give my soul a needed purpose, a desire to live because very nasty people, with black hearts, steal the innocense and all that is good in children, so for this, for being given One person in who to believe, One man in my existence, that Realm can say, aha, finally, not all people in my existence are corrupted spiritually. There is one where my soul can rest, I shall not be inured or hurt, and I shall be able to live longer, to enjoy existing in this world, I shall enjoy the Sun, All of Gods creation, and I will live to serve others as it is what I truly feel inside me.  I have a reason to call him a Prince, and when I meet him, only to him, I will say why he took the dead soul of Realm and gave it life again, why he saved my life, and today, I can tell you, that I "would take my clothes of to dress Bono" if it came to that, I would die for him, if it came to that, because he is a man with God's grace. I don't care about all his money, all his fame, or his power, it is the Essence of Mr. Paul David Hewsen, a man I can look up to and see all of God's beauty thru him.

I don't understand why you get so upset. I express what I feel. I suffered a stroke Friday night and yesterday, I was at the hospital, my way is set, and I just want you to know, that what Bono is doing around the world, is very important for me, regardless of where he finds himself, he is doing his labour of love, meaning, feeding a hungry person, a child, opening doors for the poor, water wells, which I always wanted one since I was child. Today, I want to purchase a water vein for Bono in my birth country.  I only see Bono for who he really is. I don't measure him by his eartly treasures and I enjoy watching him advance and being happy with his family, and doing what he loves. How can one feel anything negative for someone who "saved one's soul, one's life" and it turns out, it was the man in the vision at childhood.

trying to have a serious debate on u2 being greedy money lovers and then we have THIS. come on take off the prince specs, bono is not the prince you claim he is. debate, not talk nonsense.

[quote name='basher1 wrote:

mick james']
bono-girls-425.jpg

Less love for hookers,

More love for your fans.

Embarresing dad comes to mind.

and yeah what you said Mick.

there you go rosa, there is your prince, what an embrassing pic of a father and a husband. laughing his way to the bank knowing fans would buy his shit in a tin if the chance came along.

up till now, i'm not bothered by anything you guys are mentionning. i enjoy the albums and performances and like to see bono's face appear on the news or something. wasnt thrilled about the 'girls on lap' pics, but thought 'boys will be boys' and 'no man on earht is a saint'.

i do, sometimes, regret they're no longer the 'littl' irish band they once were... but then again i think i'm to young to remember the time they were, fell in love with them right at the 'with or without you' -period. and i know they've become bigger and bigger... but thats life! and the dream of every band out there.

i don have strong feeling bout the 'best of'-albums or the remixes either, i buy what i like and don mind bout the rest.

maybe its all bout the money, and if it is i think its sad... but i wont let it spoil my fun in their music or this site... i'm here for my own pleasure and the funny, lovely people i've met in the zoo.

i let others worry and discuse bout how u2 have changed or become sell outs...

wont take sites there...cause i don care too much.

and the fact that we dont all post here isnt cause we 're afraid to be flamed.... just wanted you to know wink.gif

thats your beef then. your a happy customer, good for you. as i said, this has nothing to do with the music they produce, just some die hard fans (who are not asking for their money back here) stating a fact u2 are getting greedy and there is no reason for them to do so.

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

basher1 wrote:

mick james']
bono-girls-425.jpg

Less love for hookers,

More love for your fans.

there you go rosa, there is your prince, what an embrassing pic of a father and a husband. laughing his way to the bank knowing fans would buy his shit in a tin if the chance came along.

Just home from work, and off to bed, but Mac, you nailed it bruv.

FATHER AND HUSBAND.

Jaysus, do whatever the hell you want behind closed doors, but to give the world fuel to call you out as a seedy old hypocrite makes those of us who have spent so much time loving you feel like assholes.

And Babs, we do love U2 like you do, and I love chatting with you guys any day of the week, I truly do.

But it makes me sick to think that Bono actually seems to be becoming the Snake Oil Salesman the he so mocked during Zoo TV.

The point of this isn't just to slag off our heroes, but simply asking,

What are we getting in return for our decades long (in many of the posters here) passion and dedication to the band?

I don't ask anything of these guys except for music from their hearts.

But to release a way better version of the supposed fan gift to the public at half the price of a subscription, and charge $250 for tickets really has to make you wonder what the hell has happened?

50 bucks shouldn't just pay for some good company in the forum.

We can provide that to ourselves for free on Facebook etc

What is it that we're paying for?

And like Mac, I still want to passionately support the band, even though with every passing year I feel like more and more of a sucker.

And Rosa, I hope your health improves I really do, but what the hell?

MacFoley wrote:

basher1 wrote:

mick james']
bono-girls-425.jpg

Less love for hookers,

More love for your fans.

FATHER AND HUSBAND.

Jaysus, do whatever the hell you want behind closed doors, but to give the world fuel to call you out as a seedy old hypocrite makes those of us who have spent so much time loving you feel like assholes.

And Babs, we do love U2 like you do, and I love chatting with you guys any day of the week, I truly do.

But it makes me sick to think that Bono actually seems to be becoming the Snake Oil Salesman the he so mocked during Zoo TV.

What are we getting in return for our decades long (in many of the posters here) passion and dedication to the band?

But to release a way better version of the supposed fan gift to the public at half the price of a subscription, and charge $250 for tickets really has to make you wonder what the hell has happened?

And like Mac, I still want to passionately support the band, even though with every passing year I feel like more and more of a sucker.

Pretty much sums it up for me there Mick.

yes mick, its not a pop at our heroes in no manner what-so-ever, gosh we are not trying to start a bono is a knob thread...................................

its more of a case that i grew up with this band in the 80's who were u2, witness them write and release some of their finest work, now they are starting to get a little lazy and predictable of late. BIG album BIG tour=BIG sales and BIG grammy wins! but its failed this time for them. doesnt mean i think horizon and 360 were a bad experiance for me, i loved them both, but in the view of an outsider, it just isnt enough.

esp when i hear muse's new album, see their tour clips on tv, and think u2 are NOT the biggest band anymore. they will have to actually WORK for the next campaign. by this i mean make the tour not about effects and about songs for starters eh? maybe give the fans something special again like the MELON cd, HASTA LA VISTA (when it came out, there was no dvd to rip so i can imagine it being special)

yes mick, its not a pop at our heroes in no manner what-so-ever, gosh we are not trying to start a bono is a knob thread...................................

its more of a case that i grew up with this band in the 80's who were u2, witness them write and release some of their finest work, now they are starting to get a little lazy and predictable of late. BIG album BIG tour=BIG sales and BIG grammy wins! but its failed this time for them. doesnt mean i think horizon and 360 were a bad experiance for me, i loved them both, but in the view of an outsider, it just isnt enough.

esp when i hear muse's new album, see their tour clips on tv, and think u2 are NOT the biggest band anymore. they will have to actually WORK for the next campaign. by this i mean make the tour not about effects and about songs for starters eh? maybe give the fans something special again like the MELON cd, HASTA LA VISTA (when it came out, there was no dvd to rip so i can imagine it being special)

Mac u2 have not been the biggest band in the world for many a year mate....

i honestly do think that their time is up now and they should just bow out gracefully.

i mean look at it all....how many best of's has there been/going to be..?????

mediocre half arsed subscription gifts...

lazy setlists

a stage way to big and high up....

the list goes on now im afraid.

mick james wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

basher1 wrote:

mick james']
bono-girls-425.jpg

Less love for hookers,

More love for your fans.

FATHER AND HUSBAND.

On a lighter note, great catching up with you Barry, I've missed you mate. Just sorry it isn't in better circumstances.

All the best to you and yours from me and mine! (3 months until little Mick arrives!)

Sun's almost up, gotta hit the hay or I'll turn into a pumpkin.

And Bono, I feckin love you, you old bugger, I really, really do

I've literally thought how awesome you are everyday for the last 21 years.

But for craps' sake,

Give yourself an uppercut.

basher1 wrote:

mick james wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

basher1 wrote:

mick james']
bono-girls-425.jpg

Less love for hookers,

More love for your fans.

FATHER AND HUSBAND.

On a lighter note, great catching up with you Barry, I've missed you mate. Just sorry it isn't in better circumstances.

All the best to you and yours from me and mine! (3 months until little Mick arrives!)

Sun's almost up, gotta hit the hay or I'll turn into a pumpkin.

And Bono, I feckin love you, you old bugger, I really, really do

I've literally thought how awesome you are everyday for the last 21 years.

But for craps' sake,

Give yourself an uppercut.

Yep it's been a while....in fact it's been that long i didn't know the missus was pregnant congrats big boy and obviously the wee ones gonna be called mini basher i hope...lol

cheers mate.

MacFoley']yes mick, its not a pop at our heroes in no manner what-so-ever, gosh we are not trying to start a bono is a knob thread...................................

Mac u2 have not been the biggest band in the world for many a year mate....

i honestly do think that their time is up now and they should just bow out gracefully.

i mean look at it all....how many best of's has there been/going to be..?????

mediocre half arsed subscription gifts...

lazy setlists

a stage way to big and high up....

the list goes on now im afraid.

they should have bowed out either after SLANE or the grammy high after the VERTIGO TOUR.

but i believe they have one more BIG album in them left before they call it a day.

i mean who really gives a shit about spiderman? it was a load of bollocks to begin with. just bono getting his fingers into the pies again.

they are no longer the biggest band i admit it. they are living off the joshua tree success and name, and unfortunately have not shook it off ever since 1987. even when i hear the casual fan speak, they still say joshua tree was their best album.

I don't understand why you get so upset. I express what I feel. I suffered a stroke Friday night and yesterday, I was at the hospital....

hope your ok?!

Am i also reading correctly that another website is saying the 360 dvd s coming out and you can register for it????......

Mac, if we didn't love them, we wouldn't still come ere would we bro?

And Muse, Arcade Fire, Kasabian or 4 million other passionate music-loving bands will fill the space for me that my beloved U2 has filled since I was a child.

I totally loved U2 360, but you know what, the Faith No More, Janes Addiction, Muse, Kasabian, Pixies, Mars Volta, Prodigy, Underworld etc etc gigs I saw in the last year were just as good if not better.

I remember when my U2 gigs were ALWAYS better than any other band I saw!

Anyways, to those that don't undertand what Bash, Mac and I are saying, here tis

WE LOVE U2

Get it?

Always a pleasure lads, catch you soon

MacFoley']yes mick, its not a pop at our heroes in no manner what-so-ever, gosh we are not trying to start a bono is a knob thread...................................

Mac, if we didn't love them, we wouldn't still come ere would we bro?

And Muse, Arcade Fire, Kasabian or 4 million other passionate music-loving bands will fill the space for me that my beloved U2 has filled since I was a child.

I totally loved U2 360, but you know what, the Faith No More, Janes Addiction, Muse, Kasabian, Pixies, Mars Volta, Prodigy, Underworld etc etc gigs I saw in the last year were just as good if not better.

I remember when my U2 gigs were ALWAYS better than any other band I saw!

Anyways, to those that don't undertand what Bash, Mac and I are saying, here tis

WE LOVE U2

Get it?

Always a pleasure lads, catch you soon

EXACTLY.