Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

basher1

Totally Disgraceful......

[quote name='Carol8 wrote:

sonicfungus98']liams a drunken nutcase who talks nonsense bullshit since 1994. why do people take him so seriously still?
i dont think liam even takes liam seriously. 

bono likes to take goofy pics with fans... 2 happen to be women. oh noes. oh my godz. (and no, that is not his daughter, as someone once speculated a while back. think its just some random fans. )

u2.com's membership thing is overpriced for its lack of many things and lack of real updates and delayed updates, and crappy software issues... and kinda whatthefuck member gifts. but thats nothing new. and who cares. dont really even think the band has much to do with that now that i think about it, but dont know how that crap works, and again, dont care. lol. BUT, but... but... i will say Artificial Horizon is a very nice and kickass remix cd and this is a very great start. they should do stuff like that more often. so, thats a step in the right direction. lol

I didn't say it was his daugher I said they looked around the same age.  Read my post again.

wasnt referring to you. i didnt read through all the posts on this thread. my head hurts too much to even read through it all. LMAO!

i was referring to what other people said when that pic first surfaced a while back. they all thought it was his daughter Eve. 

[quote name='sonicfungus98 wrote:

Carol8 wrote:

sonicfungus98']liams a drunken nutcase who talks nonsense bullshit since 1994. why do people take him so seriously still?
i dont think liam even takes liam seriously. 

bono likes to take goofy pics with fans... 2 happen to be women. oh noes. oh my godz. (and no, that is not his daughter, as someone once speculated a while back. think its just some random fans. )

u2.com's membership thing is overpriced for its lack of many things and lack of real updates and delayed updates, and crappy software issues... and kinda whatthefuck member gifts. but thats nothing new. and who cares. dont really even think the band has much to do with that now that i think about it, but dont know how that crap works, and again, dont care. lol. BUT, but... but... i will say Artificial Horizon is a very nice and kickass remix cd and this is a very great start. they should do stuff like that more often. so, thats a step in the right direction. lol

I didn't say it was his daugher I said they looked around the same age.  Read my post again.

wasnt referring to you. i didnt read through all the posts on this thread. my head hurts too much to even read through it all. LMAO!

i was referring to what other people said when that pic first surfaced a while back. they all thought it was his daughter Eve. 

Fungy thats just bloody lazy....yer gonna get yer eye poked.......roll.gif

i am bloody lazy and feel like ive been literally poked in the (right) eye and socket, oddly. lol. DID YOU POKE ME IN DA EYE FROM HALFWAY ACROSS THE GLOBEZ?!?

lol

dont know wtf is up with my eye/head there... for real. lol

odd.

that is correct

cool.....then theres the answer but i think i know what you mean....thanks.

i am bloody lazy and feel like ive been literally poked in the (right) eye and socket, oddly. lol. DID YOU POKE ME IN DA EYE FROM HALFWAY ACROSS THE GLOBEZ?!?

lol

odd.

Yep with my big pokey wokey stick......lol

[quote name='basher1 wrote:

sonicfungus98']i am bloody lazy and feel like ive been literally poked in the (right) eye and socket, oddly. lol. DID YOU POKE ME IN DA EYE FROM HALFWAY ACROSS THE GLOBEZ?!?

lol

odd.

eek.gifembarassed.gifthat doesnt mean what it looks like, i hope?

i love u2 fans they make me feel normal

hehe

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

basher1 wrote:

sonicfungus98']i am bloody lazy and feel like ive been literally poked in the (right) eye and socket, oddly. lol. DID YOU POKE ME IN DA EYE FROM HALFWAY ACROSS THE GLOBEZ?!?

lol

odd.

eek.gifembarassed.gifthat doesnt mean what it looks like, i hope?oops forgot......i thought i was back a couple of years when me n fungy used to run riot about here....lol

i love u2 fans they make me feel normal

hehe

pmsl......

we only see what we want to see and what we don't know don't hurt us

U2.com must not been disasociated from the band. such a naive idea

that is a fact

lol

odd.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

oops forgot......i thought i was back a couple of years when me n fungy used to run riot about here....lol

---------

not sure what this expression means...will try to google!

[quote name='sonicfungus98 wrote:

basher1 wrote:

lol

odd.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNOT THAT ONE......the wooden one......

oops forgot......i thought i was back a couple of years when me n fungy used to run riot about here....lol

---------

didnt find it!

Ya don't all believe Liam Gallagher? he's a mate of theirs, and he's got a record coming out!!! Come on !!

Ya don't all believe Liam Gallagher? he's a mate of theirs, and he's got a record coming out!!! Come on !!
yes and i bet he get's a lower number than most of NLOTH singles did!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

barbara1']oops forgot......i thought i was back a couple of years when me n fungy used to run riot about here....lol

---------

didnt find it!lol..i mean a couple of years ago me sonicfungus panth and some others basically had the place to ourselves so we used to mis-behave sometimes.....

gross ass brits. lol

*sends panth after this thread now* lol

Panth would agree with me.....lol

oh and scottish not british.........tongue.gif

Some really good points made in this thread.. it's a real shame that we have to buy the triple vinyl artificial horizon thingy.. it would have made sense to give that one to the subscribers.. but hey.. U2 are a business now and nothing we can say will change it. I have ordered it.. I will always order the things U2 fetch out cos I'm a collector, but I do think, too that they are getting greedy.. something I never thought U2 would do back in the early 80's.

barbara1 wrote:

barbara1']oops forgot......i thought i was back a couple of years when me n fungy used to run riot about here....lol

---------

didnt find it!
lol..i mean a couple of years ago me sonicfungus panth and some others basically had the place to ourselves so we used to mis-behave sometimes.....

pffff....good thing we came in to sort this place out!! aint that right, zhiv? spicy? jan? no misbehavior no more....

*quickly walks out and hopes the old folks didnt come across any veggies *

Well this site is run through fanfire, not U2. So if you're gonna blame anyone blame fanfire, not U2.

It's their fault its 50 bucks.

well well enjoy your time (all) and do not re-subscribe by accident