Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pompey1

so what was fridays letterman `live track`

"Boots." I think it was actually taped on Monday, if I read the news bit correctly. I sure wish they'd make the performances available fordownload. Things like that might actually make U2.com a worthwhile purchase.

how bout beautiful day on letterman and gma? is it me or was bono in top singing form? it was a like a flashback 10years for me.

Osiris33 wrote:

"Boots." I think it was actually taped on Monday, if I read the news bit correctly. I sure wish they'd make the performances available for download. Things like that might actually make U2.com a worthwhile purchase.

You have been saying the album sucks, Ossiris...why would you want downloads?

You can see Letterman videos at U2.gigs.com, which is also just a terrific tour site. Says it is the largest repository of tour info, setlists, etc., on theweb--even includes "snippets" on the set lists (which I thorougly LOVE and love that they are an integral part of the communications from the stage!)

Yep, Bono's vocals have been absolutely fucking great lately. Fresh, and relaxed, and top form. Not that it matters to me, cause his singing is cool nomatter what, but still... I think they needed that long rest and relaxation and all the Fez-ness. :D

Osiris33 wrote:

"Boots." I think it was actually taped on Monday, if I read the news bit correctly. I sure wish they'd make the performances available for download. Things like that might actually make U2.com a worthwhile purchase.

They should do the Pearl Jam thing and have the concerts available for purchase/download. Got the Pearl Jam concert I went to, good qualityrecording and at a very reasonable price.