Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MacFoley

MICK JAMES the MASHER!

i want to pay homeage to this talented zootop, and if we are moaning the $50 fee of zootopia is too much, his mash up's are deffo worth the money!

he should remix the next u2 single i think, he is a talented guy and his stuff needs to get out there!

so come on MICK! post your best work here............................

ive posted the MGMT v NIRVANA on my facebook, i hope you dont mind, i claimed it as my own.................

;)

serious, mash up aphex twin for me with u2,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,perlese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or i will claim your work is mine!

muwahahahahahaha!

Totally agree....Mick is brilliant at his remixes!.......and thats good coming from me!.I dont like remixes!.lol1.......but Mick is a total star of a guy.........thumbsup.gif

Hey, Mac...you act fast!!!

Mick, do you care if we post some of your stuff over on Facebook?

"Where is The Fly"....

Hey, Mac...you act fast!!!

Mick, do you care if we post some of your stuff over on Facebook?

"Where is The Fly"....

Go for it mate! The Fly is the No Line one :)

[quote name=mick james]

Yeah Baby...now we are talking!!!

Holy Toledo...where have I been?!!!! While you were on hiatus from the zoo, mate, I see what was keeping you busy :-). I can't wait to hear all of these!

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

mick james']

thumbsup.gifthis is good!.I re you posting this before!.seems so long ago...........ohwell.gif

You are right, Mary....he posted it right after the new album or right before it came out...can't remember which...but this one is Tops.

Hey, Mick, you know what I am waiting for don't you?????????????????  I am waiting on a remix from the world's Second Best Band, mate!!!!!!! 

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

mick james']

thumbsup.gifthis is good!.I re you posting this before!.seems so long ago...........ohwell.gif

Tell me about it!  Hair's a bit greyer, belly is a bit softer and now there's a bub on the way!laugh.gif