Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anjana

What do you do to cheer yourself up?

What I usually do, is go upstairs and open up the costume drawer, take out a batman, spiderman or darth vader outfit, put it on, go downstairs and play the theme tune to Sesame Street and dance my ass off. Not only does it cheer me up but it has my missus and the little one falling on the floor laughing! You should try it sometime!! ;-)

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

mummy']What I usually do, is go upstairs and open up the costume drawer, take out a batman, spiderman or darth vader outfit, put it on, go downstairs and play the theme tune to Sesame Street and dance my ass off. Not only does it cheer me up but it has my missus and the little one falling on the floor laughing! You should try it sometime!! ;-)

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifHey hey hey! thats soooo funny!! Love it!

That is why I come here to cheer myself up!!!!wink.gifwink.gif

wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Anjana wrote:

mummy']What I usually do, is go upstairs and open up the costume drawer, take out a batman, spiderman or darth vader outfit, put it on, go downstairs and play the theme tune to Sesame Street and dance my ass off. Not only does it cheer me up but it has my missus and the little one falling on the floor laughing! You should try it sometime!! ;-)

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifHey hey hey! thats soooo funny!! Love it!

That is why I come here to cheer myself up!!!!wink.gifwink.gif

wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Hey Spicy!! Talking to you cheers me up and the pics which you post! happy.gif

awww, gee thanks, but i think seeing mummy in a spiderman costume dancing and singing will be the BOMB!

I love to prepare Great Salads and create new foods to surprise my family. I am getting ready to prepare these pies, which I cannot eat, but I learned how to prepare different types and I know, the family will love them, just as much as I love preparing them.  I love to surprise them with new foods they had no idea, their mother could just come up with.  As for me, I can't eat anything, I have to be careful because today, was one of those days I almost died, I've been in bed all day, this headache is on the paralized side and I swear I thought I was going to die from the throbbing pain. I prayed for help and fell asleep. Its that bad.  But, as usual, I come in here to feed my soul with Pictures of Bono and my zootopian friends. I am asking myself, okay, he is very strong, how can I get strong like him, to not get sick and do the normal things I have to do. I like him, he is a warrior, he is strong, and I need my inspiration. Thats another reason I need him. One needs a man of grace for inspiration, a man who is similar to the Sun, one who makes the flower come alive.

Realmawake

[quote name='screamingflowr wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

caz63']
wink.gif
eat lots of chocolate,yummy,be outside sorting my little bit of garden,and make a fuss of my cat.

Can't beat a cat to make you smile can you?

sometimes it helps wink.gif

Isn't it unlawful to beat a cat?  Sorry, couldn't resistroll.gifI go for chocolate, Jameson, retail therapy, but most especially nature walks (with chocolate and Jameson in my backpack).

Got my hair done yesterday, chopped short, bye bye Winter growth! Always feel guuud when the hairdresser's pampered me, feel all buffed & shiny! ....and just after a really fit guy gave me a big smile so maybe the cut is working it!! Made me blush (or maybe it was a hot flush - getting to that kinda age!)embarassed.gif

I'm sure that it is because you are so hot Anj! Not the hot flushes lol!!

I'm cheering myself up by coming into here before work! And smiling thinking that I only have half a day left before I break up - so by 12:45 I can be on my way home! And 2 classes - only dilema - which dvd to show them because I refuse to do any teaching today lol!!

Hot? Me? Nahhhh! You should see me in the mornings, even the cats run! roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Same here, was up early this morn so thought who's on here to say hello tohappy.gif 
Also winding up for Easter, not getting much done work wise, just keep thinking about the long weekend, looking forward to some down time just doing stuff around the house really, seeing folk and friends.

Have a great (relaxed!) morning, see ya later x

Got my hair done yesterday, chopped short, bye bye Winter growth! Always feel guuud when the hairdresser's pampered me, feel all buffed & shiny! ....and just after a really fit guy gave me a big smile so maybe the cut is working it!! Made me blush (or maybe it was a hot flush - getting to that kinda age!)embarassed.gif
yes! so glad to hear it! theres nothing like a great haircut to make you feel beautiful and refreshed...Im sure he was thinking you were hot!!!

-Exercising! going like mad! really helps- releases natual serotonin so you get a natural high after a strong work out lasting for days... haha a day later i'm glowing hehe

-Going to the beach, swimming or body boarding

-Listening to my favourite bands/ music

-Watching stand up comedy- highly recommend the "Skype laughter chain" on youtube after a rainy day.-Dare you not to laugh.

My weekend with the Edge! roll.gifWell I know not“with†exactly but next door to is pretty good going, reminding myself always cheers me up (sighs dreamily)

welll..I did buy a great pair of boots.

Knee high, black, mostly leather.

They have some sort of removable hardware at the ankle that I'll switch out with chains.

had been eyeing them every few months when I'm in that area of the city and on the last trip as luck would have it they were having their once a year sale !!

all boots 80% off.

they were the only purchase of the day and made me feel great.Finding a good sale is something that can cheer me up.

My other favorite shop is a few blocks away but since I didn't go in this will remain a clean post.

I hope you're feeling much better and not having another bout of insomnia tonight.

Loved your pics on the carryeachother thread..beautiful way to start the morning.

I'm off to bed now..have a Dr's appt in the morning.

get some rest!!

xoxox

20091606U2rocks.JPG

I usually put on some music ...

watcing one of my U2-dvd's also always does the trick.

and of course coming in here always cheers me up and makes me laugh !

I was just thinking about that zhiv. I'll try and find one... there is one somewhere! lol

have you found it already ?  Can't wait to see a grown man do that !!! roll.gif

[quote name='jojes wrote:

mummy']I was just thinking about that zhiv. I'll try and find one... there is one somewhere! lol

have you found it already ?  Can't wait to see a grown man do that !!! roll.gif

I think that he is teasing us jess and it doesn't exist!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

jojes wrote:

mummy']I was just thinking about that zhiv. I'll try and find one... there is one somewhere! lol

have you found it already ?  Can't wait to see a grown man do that !!!
roll.gif

I could make one up... i have the outfit, the music and the audience.  I just need to hit record on the camera!  So never say never!  tongue.gif

[quote name='mummy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

jojes wrote:

roll.gif

I could make one up... i have the outfit, the music and the audience.  I just need to hit record on the camera!  So never say never!  tongue.gif

now what are you waiting for ???

get into the outfit, get to the dancing and have your wife record it all !

it'll be the recording to go around the world know as "the mummy-dance"

My weekend with the Edge! roll.gifWell I know not “with†exactly but next door to is pretty good going, reminding myself always cheers me up (sighs dreamily)

now that is indeed something to cheer you up Anj !

never mind the door inbetween, you've been closer then the rest of us here ... you even slept next to him ... laugh.gif

mummy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

jojes wrote:

roll.gif

I could make one up... i have the outfit, the music and the audience.  I just need to hit record on the camera!  So never say never! 
tongue.gif

now what are you waiting for ???

get into the outfit, get to the dancing and have your wife record it all !

it'll be the recording to go around the world know as "the mummy-dance"We want to see - get off with you mummy and go and make your outfit and get dancing!

Anjana']

My weekend with the Edge! 
roll.gif
Well I know not “with†exactly but next door to is pretty good going, reminding myself always cheers me up (sighs dreamily)

now that is indeed something to cheer you up Anj !

never mind the door inbetween, you've been closer then the rest of us here ... you even slept next to him ... laugh.gif

Oooooh don't Jojes, don't get me going down that road! I just went all quivery thinking about sleeping next door to him, I should have looked through the keyhole, may have seen what colour bears are on his pyjamas!!roll.gif

We want to see - get off with you mummy and go and make your outfit and get dancing!

see, I'm not the only impatient one !!! please surprise us !

mummy wrote:

I could make one up... i have the outfit, the music and the audience.  I just need to hit record on the camera!  So never say never! 
tongue.gifGo ooooon! Do it! do it! Do it!eek.gif

mummy wrote:

tongue.gifGo ooooon! Do it! do it! Do it!eek.gif

your fanclub keeps growing mummy, can't let us down now !

Anjana']
mummy wrote:

tongue.gif
Go ooooon! Do it! do it! Do it!
eek.gif

your fanclub keeps growing mummy, can't let us down now !

Maybe we can make him some outfits and post them out to him!