Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anjana

What do you do to cheer yourself up?

*doesn't think he would get a word in edgeways if he was to meet up with ye crazy zoo ladies*

And when I say crazy, I mean fun!

A bit like thistongue.gif (I never thought this would be on this site, it's so very uncool)

A bit like thistongue.gif (I never thought this would be on this site, it's so very uncool)
well, you said it! loo

I think this guy does an excellent cover of Moment of Surrender (my fav song on the NLOTH album)

play with my dogs, they're the only things at times that keeps me sane. i've never been a huge fan of life in general and my husband and son just add to the stress, my dogs though make it all go away.

i hate to admit but....if the sun is shining and some great cd's are playing, i can get a natural high from cleaning... doenst happen often, but still...

love your pic spicy!!!

I love coming on here to cheer myself up - but won't be around here for a couple of days as going to see my friend! And she makes me laugh too!!

See you all soon!

xxx

Big_penis.jpg
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif
My husband bought me a book for Christmas called "it looks like a c*ck" - it's got these sorts of pics and you can't help but laugh even tho you think you should be more sensible!

love your pic spicy!!!

I love coming on here to cheer myself up - but won't be around here for a couple of days as going to see my friend! And she makes me laugh too!!

See you all soon!

xxx

Have yerself a lurrrverly time Zhiv, 'see' ya soon x

I think this guy does an excellent cover of Moment of Surrender (my fav song on the NLOTH album)

Wow. Just beautiful. I like this more than the original, I can imagine it being a hit. I keep listening to it over and over

i hate to admit but....if the sun is shining and some great cd's�are playing, i can get a natural�high from cleaning... doenst happen often, but still...

I know what you mean sometimes it can feel tiring but guuuud, it's cold here but ok to open windows and keep the doors open so it feels really fresh and airy, it is great sometimes to get on with a good ol' clean and tidy, there's something a bit therapeutic about it (can't believe I just said that) - also if I'm anxious or unsettled I tend to clean. How's the decorating going Barbara? We've had a chilled weekend, gonna get started tomorrow.

my love worked the nite shift, so not much goin on this weekend, anjana. but i hope to get some things done after the weekend. the new floor is already upstairs waiting to be placed, but first we have to renew a 'false wall' in the landing cause on wednesday the carpenters are coming to take measurment for the new doors. as soon as the new floor is in, we can start the papering and painting of the walls. boys still don agree bout the colors, thou... 

smokin.gifI listen to music and get stoned!smokin.gif

my love worked the nite shift, so not much goin on this weekend, anjana. but i hope to get some things done after the weekend. the new floor is already upstairs waiting to be placed, but first we have to renew a 'false wall' in the landing cause on wednesday the carpenters are coming to take measurment for the new doors. as soon as the new floor is in, we can start the papering and painting of the walls. boys still don agree bout the colors, thou... 
I vote for purple!!happy.gif

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

mummy']I think this guy does an excellent cover of Moment of Surrender (my fav song on the NLOTH album)

Wow. Just beautiful. I like this more than the original, I can imagine it being a hit. I keep listening to it over and overI love how he ended the song too... obviously a lot of post-production going on there... but it shows that you don't need to be Eno or Lanois to be able to engineer a good song! happy.gif

This beautiful lady has a beautiful voice. Immediately when I heard her voice, I pictured her singing in spanish, she would be a great hit. This young lady, is an artist, I never seen her or heard her before. But, she is an artist.  Than man sounds very good too. A totally beautiful "moment of Surrender".

Realmawake

This was something of a surprise to the people in town on this particular day... enjoy!

This beautiful lady has a beautiful voice. Immediately when I heard her voice, I pictured her singing in spanish, she would be a great hit. This young lady, is an artist, I never seen her or heard her before. But, she is an artist.  Than man sounds very good too. A totally beautiful "moment of Surrender".

Realmawake

if you're talking bout vanessa, she's married to johnny 'captain jack' depp, rosa.

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

barbara1']my love worked the nite shift, so not much goin on this weekend, anjana. but i hope to get some things done after the weekend. the new floor is already upstairs waiting to be placed, but first we have to renew a 'false wall' in the landing cause on wednesday the carpenters are coming to take measurment for the new doors. as soon as the new floor is in, we can start the papering and painting of the walls. boys still don agree bout the colors, thou... 

I vote for purple!!happy.gif

will hold it in mind, anjana!

Watching the rocky horror picture never fails.

Death proof is another movie that lifts me up. The soundtrack is fantastic. I could always pop in the cd but it meshs perfectly with the dialogue.

OMG not come here! Hi everyone miss ya where ever you are!