Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anjana

What do you do to cheer yourself up?

One thing I do is go to movies. The two hours I spend in another reality often help.

This was something of a surprise to the people in town on this particular day... enjoy!

ahhh brilliant, thanks for posting this it's so cheery, music and dance always brings people together (big smiles)

Mummy, this may amoose you, while I was out shopping today (for jeans not shoes!) I came across a sign in front of a pub which read 'Ladies drop off your husband at the man crèche while yougo shopping' I thought a decent solution to not dragging your man around while you shop suggestionsmile.gif

Mummy, this may amoose you, while I was out shopping today (for jeans not shoes!) I came across a sign in front of a pub which read 'Ladies drop off your husband at the man crèche while you go shopping' I thought a decent solution to not dragging your man around while you shop suggestionsmile.gif
now that's a great idea !!!

A man-crèche ... being driven to shops, dropping him off, go shopping, picking him up again to carry the bags .... lol :-)

Found a new way guaranteed to make you laugh til your sides still hurt the next day!!

Took my wii to my friend's along with 'Just dance' which i bought the other day. The funniest game ever to play with friends - especially when, like us, have no coordination!

laugh.gifthat sounds like fun zhivv.

laugh.gifthat sounds like fun zhivv.

It is the best wii game ever!!! And great exercise too - nearly three hours playing it last night and night before - difficult to move right now lol!!!

i might have to try that one,it sounds really good,i think i need to work off all the easter eggs lol

i might have to try that one,it sounds really good,i think i need to work off all the easter eggs lol

It helped us to cancel the wine out!!!

i.m not a big drinker,but i have a very sweet tooth and love sweets and chocolate,naughty but nice.lol

i.m not a big drinker,but i have a very sweet tooth and love sweets and chocolate,naughty but nice.lol
I'm the other way - can take or leave chocolate but love my red wine!

i suppose we all have something that we like to indulge in,apart from u2.lol

i suppose we all have something that we like to indulge in,apart from u2.lol

Well - I guess we do lol!!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

caz63']i.m not a big drinker,but i have a very sweet tooth and love sweets and chocolate,naughty but nice.lol

Poor me . . . I insist on BOTH embarassed.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

caz63']

laugh.gif

that sounds like fun zhivv.

It is the best wii game ever!!! And great exercise too - nearly three hours playing it last night and night before - difficult to move right now lol!!!

you better don bring that one along, zhiv... now that my back is starting to feel a little better.

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

caz63']i.m not a big drinker,but i have a very sweet tooth and love sweets and chocolate,naughty but nice.lol

Poor me . . . I insist on BOTH embarassed.gif

but working in your garden helps to burn calories too, janette!

Swimming season is almost here and that helps immensely!!! Something about winter makes me slow down . . . cold, dark, blahs. I always put on weight during autumn/winter. This time of year, I love being outside and I cannot wait for it to be warm enough at night to heat the pool . . . about another month!!! I've been plantning seeds, pulling weeds, and relocating things - it all helps to burn up a few calories so I can have more Easter chocolate and wine, lol ")))))

Swimming season is almost here and that helps immensely!!! Something about winter makes me slow down . . . cold, dark, blahs. I always put on weight during autumn/winter. This time of year, I love being outside and I cannot wait for it to be warm enough at night to heat the pool . . . about another month!!! I've been plantning seeds, pulling weeds, and relocating things - it all helps to burn up a few calories so I can have more Easter chocolate and wine, lol ")))))
will you and your love be swimming in your pool in the nude? sounds like really good fun to skinny dip right there under the stars with the one you love...now thats mood elevating, no?

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Janette B']Swimming season is almost here and that helps immensely!!! Something about winter makes me slow down . . . cold, dark, blahs. I always put on weight during autumn/winter. This time of year, I love being outside and I cannot wait for it to be warm enough at night to heat the pool . . . about another month!!! I've been plantning seeds, pulling weeds, and relocating things - it all helps to burn up a few calories so I can have more Easter chocolate and wine, lol ")))))

will you and your love be swimming in your pool in the nude? sounds like really good fun to skinny dip right there under the stars with the one you love...now thats mood elevating, no?

looks like Spicy has got some plans with her love ...

[quote name='jojes wrote:

Anjana']Mummy, this may amoose you, while I was out shopping today (for jeans not shoes!) I came across a sign in front of a pub which read '
Ladies drop off your husband at the man crèche while you go shopping' 
I thought a decent solution to not dragging your man around while you shop suggestion
smile.gif

A man-crèche ... being driven to shops, dropping him off, go shopping, picking him up again to carry the bags .... lol :-)

Yes a man creche with beer on tap seemed like a good idea to my hubby too while I shopped!smile.gif

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

jojes wrote:

Anjana']Mummy, this may amoose you, while I was out shopping today (for jeans not shoes!) I came across a sign in front of a pub which read '
Ladies drop off your husband at the man crèche while you go shopping' 
I thought a decent solution to not dragging your man around while you shop suggestion
smile.gif

Yes a man creche with beer on tap seemed like a good idea to my hubby too while I shopped!smile.gif

Anjana, you should write up a business plan go to your bank and set up this business.  I think it is a guaranteed money maker.  You could have free man-sitting but they have to pay for the beer.  I don't think any man would mind as long as there were other men in there with the same woman shopping issues that they could related with tongue.gif

I'll get hubsy onto that one cos he writes business plans but I hope the pub who had the original sign outside don't sue me for nicking their idea!eyes.gif

I'll get hubsy onto that one cos he writes business plans but I hope the pub who had the original sign outside don't sue me for nicking their idea!eyes.gif

FYI I got bored with mummy.  It sounded a little too feminine.  But this name is more me.  The big man of mystery.  Yes, Mister E.

BTW I think the pub will understand.  If they don't... sue them for not understanding! lol roll.gif

[quote name='MisterE wrote:

Anjana']I'll get hubsy onto that one cos he writes business plans but I hope the pub who had the original sign outside don't sue me for nicking their idea!
eyes.gif

FYI I got bored with mummy.  It sounded a little too feminine.  But this name is more me.  The big man of mystery.  Yes, Mister E.

BTW I think the pub will understand.  If they don't... sue them for not understanding! lol roll.gif

Was wondering mummy lol!!!!

Make U2 cakes with my daughter!

090.jpg

088.jpg