Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anjana

What do you do to cheer yourself up?

Ta for the hug, needed that smile.gif

Mister E is indeed a mister-e and must have been a figment of my imagination....or was it......wink.gif

It is 4.45pm, I should have been studying this afternoon but it was all very 'in 5mins' 'maybe I'll start at 3...' and instead I keep switching my screen and nipping in here! I have managed to put my datastick in now and gone into a few files in a non-committed way but I have a distinct feeling that's as far as I'm gonna get today! What the hell it's late afternoon the sun is pouring through the window with such glorious warmth I could very well just curl up in the sofa and have a nap!!  Am off now to put kettle on and have some of this...

chocolatecake.jpg
with a cup of this
tea3.jpg

a good day's work...not!wink.gif
Laterz......

Ta for the hug, needed that smile.gif

Mister E is indeed a mister-e and must have been a figment of my imagination....or was it......wink.gif

A hug a day keeps the blues at bay...

Sometimes, a nice slice of chocolate fudgecake with icecream can keep the blues away too roll.gif

To cheer myself up I always come up with a Plan B to handle the situation.  If all else fails, I remember the old saying "If You Want The Rainbow, You Have To Put Up With A Little Rain".

To cheer myself up I always come up with a Plan B to handle the situation.  If all else fails, I remember the old saying "If You Want The Rainbow, You Have To Put Up With A Little Rain".
I saw a rainbow as I was driving home last week.  It formed an arch over the motorway. I think I saw a leprechaun with his crock of gold on one side waving to the traffic! roll.gif

[quote name='mummy wrote:

Anjana']Ta for the hug, needed that 
smile.gif

Mister E is indeed a mister-e and must have been a figment of my imagination....or was it......
wink.gif

A hug a day keeps the blues at bay...

Sometimes, a nice slice of chocolate fudgecake with icecream can keep the blues away too roll.gif

mmmmm yum.  I also have a chocolate brownie waiting for me, always tastes better with ice cream yumbly

eating english sweets, given to me by very special people, till i pop.....can happen any minute now........

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wink.gif

i am in the pub at the mo havin a nice cold black one while i way for my mate to finish interviewing. Nothing like a cool one on a smashin day. Always cheers me up :)

pint of guiness would go down nicely right now! And barbara the sweets were not to be eaten all at once!

* picking pieces of babara up from the floor* i know, couldnt help myself......sick.gif

@ zhiv and babs- are u two still in each others company or have the good times ended for another while. Mummy hands babs some cake and icecream and buys zhiv a pint :)

thanx for the cake and ice-cream, mummy (you want to see me explode again, don you! admit!)

but unfortunally, zhiv had to leave on monday... but i cherish to memories and hope to visit her very soon in stafford. but first we do need to get some work done on rest of the house.

thanx for the cake and ice-cream, mummy (you want to see me explode again, don you! admit!)

but unfortunally, zhiv had to leave on monday... but i cherish to memories and hope to visit her very soon in stafford. but first we do need to get some work done on rest of the house.

before you come to do our house lol!!!

Thanks for the beer mummy! I had to come home but had a lovely time with lovely people - although they did make my daughter do housework in return for lunch lol!!! (i have the photos!)

lol!! you wont let that one pass , will you!!

my love just walked in, went to pick up the 2 youngest kids who stayed at his parents for 2 days, and he brought icecream and for me a banana-milkshake!! yeah!!

lol!! you wont let that one pass , will you!!

my love just walked in, went to pick up the 2 youngest kids who stayed at his parents for 2 days, and he brought icecream and for me a banana-milkshake!! yeah!!

Oh that sounds yummy!!! And no it won't lie lol!!! Pics have been put on the board!!! - call it revenge for the phots of Johns 'new' car laugh.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']lol!! you wont let that one pass , will you!!

Oh that sounds yummy!!! And no it won't lie lol!!! Pics have been put on the board!!! - call it revenge for the phots of Johns 'new' car laugh.gif

guess we're even ??roll.gif

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']lol!! you wont let that one pass , will you!!

Oh that sounds yummy!!! And no it won't lie lol!!! Pics have been put on the board!!! - call it revenge for the phots of Johns 'new' car
laugh.gif

guess we're even ??roll.gif

Suppose so for now! lol!! (don't go into xanax and wine then!!!)

ofcourse i'm goin now!!! *runs off very quick and frightened to the pub*

ofcourse i'm goin now!!! *runs off very quick and frightened to the pub*

you may need a drink lol!!!! And I will tell all that only a joke lol!

at the moment my son is cheering me up, playing u2-remixes on his pc!!

lmao at u loco beanai. Thats my little bit of english spanish and irish. Where to go next... Stay here, meet other friends or go home. What to do what to do. I cant decide what to do. If i go home it means no more drink. If i meet friends in other pub it means a lot of drink, lot of smokes n lot of craic. If i stay here its more drink no smokes but early night. Oh i hate choices. I should toss a 3 sided coin!

good luck on deciding that one, mummy! off to watch castle with my daughter! see you all later xx

Ok, it requires a bit of a story: I wrote a fan letter to my favourite actor after I saw a movie he directed, the subject matter of which was something similiar to what I had (Unfortunately) gone through. Anyway, I totally did not expect to get anything back and I was hoping that my "you=awesome" underlying message of the letter made him smile.

He wrote a note on the back of an autographed picture he sent me that arrived a few days before I took a flight to Vancouver to see U2 for the first time. BEST WEEK EVER.

Every time I look at that autograph with the "stay strong" he wrote me gets me all cheered up.

(it was Tim Roth btw.) roll.gif