Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anjana

Anyone got any good news or stories to share?

He's a smart one, lol, see you later

28 posts, come on newbie, start posting will 'ya???

lots of mistaken identities here? i missed macfoley and his alter-ego.

but i have some great news! the boys room is finished! the bed is back in! we're still waiting for new wardrobe to arrive, but at least i have my livingroom back (they've been sleeping there for almost half a year!)

I got my cookbook organized!!!

I keep meaning to do that, loose recipes everywhere!

After days of rain and gloominess the evening sun has come out and is hazily coming through the window as I type away, so nice to see a blue skyhappy.gif

I finally made the journey over to the "dark side" (according to hairstylists) and bought some store bough shampoo and conditioner to save $$$ LOL.
The hair care products I purchased are from Garnier Fructise after consulting other members of my family who have sensitive skin.

I have some very good news. My 16 year old niece, who is moving in with me this week, is finally a U2 fan! Yes Virginia there is a Santa Claus!!!! She always hated U2, said bad things about them. But she met a boy who likes them, he made her listen and now she likes them!! I am the happiest Auntie in the world and we are going to the Seattle show in June, can't wait!!!!!

Yes! I am meeting up with Caz63 for a drink tomorrow evening and can't wait to meet her!

Yes! I am meeting up with Caz63 for a drink tomorrow evening and can't wait to meet her!
im sure you had a lovely time!!

Polish_Beer_Tyskie_Lech_Zywiec_The_Best_v0.jpg

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy']Yes! I am meeting up with Caz63 for a drink tomorrow evening and can't wait to meet her!

Yeah my beer!!!! But we were both driving so only soft drinks. But we had a lovely evening - chatted lots and ha great fun. She is a lovely person

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy']Yes! I am meeting up with Caz63 for a drink tomorrow evening and can't wait to meet her!

Yeah my beer!!!! But we were both driving so only soft drinks. But we had a lovely evening - chatted lots and ha great fun. She is a lovely person

I am getting ready for Eleanor's party this afternoon. It is three weeks since her birthday but the only date where all her friend could do it. She's having a pool party then a little picnic and games later. We have filled the pinata which she loves to play with and made some sandwiches and a big birthday cake.

She is very excited!! I am just tired lol!

After all of your travels you must be tired! Have a really lovely party and tell Eleanor her fans all wish her happy birthday! :-)

After all of your travels you must be tired! Have a really lovely party and tell Eleanor her fans all wish her happy birthday! :-)

Thank you from Eleanor i am sure that she will!

I am getting ready for Eleanor's party this afternoon. It is three weeks since her birthday but the only date where all her friend could do it. She's having a pool party then a little picnic and games later. We have filled the pinata which she loves to play with and made some sandwiches and a big birthday cake.

oh that sounds lovely!! did you make the cake yoourself?

I have some very good news. My 16 year old niece, who is moving in with me this week, is finally a U2 fan! Yes Virginia there is a Santa Claus!!!! She always hated U2, said bad things about them. But she met a boy who likes them, he made her listen and now she likes them!! I am the happiest Auntie in the world and we are going to the Seattle show in June, can't wait!!!!!
you and your niece are going? coolie!! are you gonna bring her boyfriend?

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy']I am getting ready for Eleanor's party this afternoon. It is three weeks since her birthday but the only date where all her friend could do it. She's having a pool party then a little picnic and games later. We have filled the pinata which she loves to play with and made some sandwiches and a big birthday cake.

oh that sounds lovely!! did you make the cake yoourself?

No! We got it from the shop near to us - you can print off a photo and then they can print it onto a cake for you. So she had a cake with a pic of her favourite cuddly cat on it - very sweet. Will try and post a pic of it later.

okay, my youngest, my baby, my mama's boy is in the last year of primaryschool or grammarschool(or how you all call it).....

so we went to the parents info-eve, and i was a little sad and a little relieved (sad cause it means our boy is growing up so fast, relieved cause i never really liked the mentality of the parents there... its a small school and all the parents live nearby and most have known eachother for years. we're the newbies, and exept for 2, maybe 3 parents, nobody ever looks at us, they hardly greet.)

i met my cousins ex-wife the first day of schoolyear, bringing their little 6year old boy to his first class! we are same age and went to same highschool, and she told me she could still remember us, 1st of september, back at school. and how old she felt now.... so i asked her if she could imagine how i felt?! taking my youngest here for the last time, he's gonna be in highschool too next year !!  

okay, my youngest, my baby, my mama's boy is in the last year of primaryschool or grammarschool(or how you all call it).....

so we went to the parents info-eve, and i was a little sad and a little relieved (sad cause it means our boy is growing up so fast, relieved cause i never really liked the mentality of the parents there... its a small school and all the parents live nearby and most have known eachother for years. we're the newbies, and exept for 2, maybe 3 parents, nobody ever looks at us, they hardly greet.)

i met my cousins ex-wife the first day of schoolyear, bringing their little 6year old boy to his first class! we are same age and went to same highschool, and she told me she could still remember us, 1st of september, back at school. and how old she felt now.... so i asked her if she could imagine how i felt?! taking my youngest here for the last time, he's gonna be in highschool too next year !!  
Had the same today Barbara  - my little girl is now in juniors! eek!! Same school (so you can do sports day next year too if you want lol!) but now in the second part of school - and as they were all walking in I saw the first class and how tiny were they? - Don't forget we go to school at 4 over here so they really looked like little babies - I'm sure that Eleanor was never that small lol!!

But she did take things for show and tell in the morning where they tell the class what they did in the summer - she has taken in her U2 tickets, wristband, concert pics, newspaper from Hannover and the poster she bought - so proud of her!!!

I just put on my slippers my son bought me. It has two large white daisies on it. Now, I am Bono's daisy, America's Realm, no consultations, no private practice. Servant of the Prince in higher state matters.

My son Jose thinks the world of Bono. He proclaims Bono to be the Greatest Artist, a Great Man. He speaks very eloquent of Bono. Sometimes I find him to be a servant of Bono too like his mother. When he speaks of Bono, he speaks of a man who means something to him, like a personal feeling for a man who makes his mother act and feel like a child against the dreadful things of this world. Bono has the best of his mother, he loves Bono for making his mother happy.

Realmawake