Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MacFoley

U2 360 tour dvd SUPER deluxe set over £110 plus tracklist

The U2 Collector in me would love to order it, particularly if there are new songs, but finances will not allow it, so will be sticking with the standard version eyes.gif

The U2 Collector in me would love to order it, particularly if there are new songs, but finances will not allow it, so will be sticking with the standard version eyes.gif

No miss print :/  there's one on rip off site eil.com for £130+

Whats in it for that?.... and another question: surely this should be numbered and very limited at least?!, i collect stuff but im thinking im gonna swerve this one unless its numbered/limited to an amount.

Maybe the super deluxe set has Breathe on it??? Its not on the 2x DVD set cry.gif

Crazy price! will have to get calculator... no food for a month?

yeah the price is a little crazy for me :(

I'll be sticking with the cheap 1 dvd of just their performance :)

I'll buy it! Just not hte PAL version.

But it'd better be in BluRay and have other things to make it worth the high price it'll be here.

I've pre ordered one.Just incase it turns out to be really special in some way. When more info comes out i'll decide if i should cancel & get the blu ray.

Wow, this is kind of a record price for a U2 release, isn't it? :P I really wonder what's inside, I wasn't expecting 4 versions of the same thing.

I've pre ordered one.Just incase it turns out to be really special in some way. When more info comes out i'll decide if i should cancel & get the blu ray.

not a bad plan stan-ally!,

the extra content really wants to be pretty specail though, perhaps the extra tracks rumour is true?

Well is this right and why oh why are we finding this out on a third party website? I suppose it may have something special like an exclusive lithograph, or maybe a download for some exclusive content?

My wonderful good lady looked at me and said are you joking and some other words that might offend some of you great people out there, could not pay the council tax for 1 month as it appears I see bugger all for that tax hahahah

Me starting to get a little fracked off with it all to be honest! Have an unused pre sale as no UK dates let's hope it has no expiry date!  Perhaps the live nation deal means we will get a tour every year their contract runs ! Would be bloody nice just to hear something on the official site before some one else tells me.............. please it would be nice.

Still getting it. Wonder what's on it. It has to be something special.

I guess I should better pre-order it now.

Sooooo, the price was 152.99. There is a reduction of 25%.... how do they give a reduction on something that has never been on the open market? Anyhoo, 152pounds is 170 Euro.... 170 euro for a 2 DVD set? Hmmmmm, let me see... it seems to me that U2 are not in a recession and are totally unaware that the rest of the world is! You gotta laugh. What else can you do? If I met Bono down the local, I'd just look down at him and laugh in his hair!

One other thing... why do people pre-order anything? You pay a lot more and you get no additional benefits. the only people who benefit are the retailers.

And now we have people pre-ordering something that they know nothing about at a price they have no understanding of what justifies it.

Are there really people that stupid?

Bono was right.... "and a fucked up world it is too...."

tracklisting................

DVD1:

1. Get On Your Boots

2. Magnificent

3. Mysterious Ways

4. Beautiful Day

5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

6. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of

7. No Line On The Horizon

8. Elevation

9. In A Little While

10. Unknown Caller

11. Until the End of the World

12. The Unforgettable Fire

13. City of Blinding Lights

14. Vertigo

15. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight

16. Sunday Bloody Sunday

17. MLK

18. Walk On

19. One

20. Where The Streets Have No Name

21. Ultra Violet (Light My Way)

22. With Or Without You

23. Moment Of Surrender

DVD2 - Bonus Material:

1. Squaring The Circle: Creating U2360°

2. U2360° Tour Clips

4. Berlin Timelapse Video

5. European Tour Opening – Barcelona

7. Get On Your Boots - Video

8. Magnificent - Video

9. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight - Animated Video

10. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight - Live At Barcelona

11. The Making Of 'Get On Your Boots' Video

12. The Making Of 'Magnificent' Video

from eil.com

One other thing... why do people pre-order anything? You pay a lot more and you get no additional benefits. the only people who benefit are the retailers.

And now we have people pre-ordering something that they know nothing about at a price they have no understanding of what justifies it.

and amazon have a price drop within 30 days before its out. so pre-ordering now, if it were to drop in price, you wont get your money back eh!

How can Breathe be cut out, really don't understand it. It's the opener, a nice one.

And the price for the deluxe is really over the top, must be really really special.

Made me curious though ;)

And indeed, how can it be on presales when in fact here is still no word on it.

how can the opener be missing and how much for 2 dvds? I like to collect stuff but it must be very very special at that price - maybe made of gold, or contains free tickets!

cutting breathe out of the 1st dvd isnt a great idea... its one of the best songs from nloth imo ...and live its a good opener specailly when bono leaps about at the start. i hope we get some news on here soon about the extra content. we know how late u2.com is on news ...but now releases?!... this is about money!

how can the opener be missing and how much for 2 dvds? I like to collect stuff but it must be very very special at that price - maybe made of gold, or contains free tickets!

lol yeah i was a bit sketchy about the whole price thing at first, but if it is something really special like "gold" laugh.gif I'll have to get it! happy.gif

wait a year ...and it will be half that. you can get JT supers for 20.00 max or a lot less ...and the war boy oct boxes with t's can be got for around 15.00 ...way below half price. unless these are numbered ill probably wait, unless the content is amazing, but i doubt it.

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

mummy']One other thing... why do people pre-order anything? You pay a lot more and you get no additional benefits. the only people who benefit are the retailers.

and amazon have a price drop within 30 days before its out. so pre-ordering now, if it were to drop in price, you wont get your money back eh!

I don't remember paying when I was pre-ordering stuff from Amazon. Instead, I only paid shortly before the shipment.

Besides, don't they have the this system if the price drops between now and shipment, you get it for the cheapest price within the period? ... at least that's how it was back last year when I ordered NLOTH Delux - got it for less than 20 quid.