Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bajagirl

***PASADENA DVD U2 360 @ Rosebowl OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT U P D A T E D***

ok guys why not go to find a job or doing something you re useless here

everyday talking about the same things

you re just dependant of a band who is not going to see u and you can 't accept that

but you have to

you can t escape your destiny

got a job thanks having a day off.

as for being useless here well thats your opinion but if you don't like what we do then don't read what we put.......simple.

Basher you are not included with others you can see , at least you have followed the talk

it s just i say something and those useless are coming by group to do their cinema

it s the shame 

you can t escape your destiny
Is this like an episode from Lost?

and you wonder why they don t live in Ireland more than 6 months a year don t u ?

I don't geddit :D

What does them travelling have anything to do with the new DVD?

[quote name='basher1 wrote:

Panth wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

basher1 wrote:

MacFoley']actarus, go on atu2, at least you can "trust" the mods there....................

Mac i'm just glad im not the only arsehole about here.....lol

well, ive just about had enough of the fans who can see u2 do NOTHING wrong. but its U2! god arnt they amazing?!?!

And IIIIII, Mac, amd sick of the fans who complain about every little thing U2 does, or something related to U2 and thus blame U2 for. 

Panth theres a difference between moaning or complaining and trying to get some issues sorted mate.

Oh I know.  But there's alot of whining going on and little to no issues being sorted.

I do blame the record company though for how the DVD is.

[quote name='Panth wrote:

basher1 wrote:

Panth wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

basher1 wrote:

MacFoley']actarus, go on atu2, at least you can "trust" the mods there....................

well, ive just about had enough of the fans who can see u2 do NOTHING wrong. but its U2! god arnt they amazing?!?!

And IIIIII, Mac, amd sick of the fans who complain about every little thing U2 does, or something related to U2 and thus blame U2 for. 

Panth theres a difference between moaning or complaining and trying to get some issues sorted mate.

Oh I know.  But there's alot of whining going on and little to no issues being sorted.

well i think its about time we sacrificed someone to the god IMHOTEP........or Bono.....lol

Panth wrote:

basher1 wrote:

Panth wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

basher1 wrote:

well i think its about time we sacrificed someone to the god IMHOTEP........or Bono.....lol

NIN left Mercury Universal Music Group for the exact reasons that U2 have been getting screwed over on.

(you know, album leaked in Australia, bad distribution, amongst other things)

I'mma blame Paul McGuiness for getting U2 in touch with them. I mean really.

and you wonder why they don t live in Ireland more than 6 months a year don t u ?
  I'm really tired of your act, Actarus.....if you are for real, fine, but don't play games.....

[quote name='Panth wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

basher1 wrote:

but p, my man p! i DONT complain about EVERYTHING they do, but the realism is £100 for a boxset is simply taking the piss. im sure the dvd will be nice, good quality and all that, but people on this thread at getting distracted to the MAIN EVENT which itself is the film.

everything else around that well if i want to say £100 for a dvd is a rip off, you going to prove me wrong or am i missing something here?

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Panth wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

basher1 wrote:

but p, my man p! i DONT complain about EVERYTHING they do, but the realism is £100 for a boxset is simply taking the piss. im sure the dvd will be nice, good quality and all that, but people on this thread at getting distracted to the MAIN EVENT which itself is the film.

everything else around that well if i want to say £100 for a dvd is a rip off, you going to prove me wrong or am i missing something here?

I wasn't talking about you specifically.  But I couldn't prove a 100 for a dvd is a rip off either, so there we are.

Me personally I'm just getting the Blu Ray unless 100 for a dvd is filled with such add ons and wonderous extras that I just HAVE to buy it, then I will. Till then Blu Ray.  I can handle losing 24 over a disc then.

My point though was people blameing U2( not you, or basher, or mick) for all these things (by all I mean overall) when really its Universal Mercury's fault, not U2's.  I don't think U2 even realizes how much these things go for.

So basically, to put the last 10 pages into a nutshell is:

Some are going to buy the $100+ boxset even if they do think it is extortionate. Some people are going to continue repeating themselves about how much they hate U2 fans who think U2 can do nothing wrong and then we have some people who are on the other side of the fence repeating themselves about how much they hate U2 fans who complain about everything U2 does. And somewhere in between that there is little or no new news about the actual DVD release.

So if you haven't been bothered to trawl through the huge amount of posts here, you can trust mummy when he says: You've missed NOTHING.

So basically, to put the last 10 pages into a nutshell is:

Some are going to buy the $100+ boxset even if they do think it is extortionate. Some people are going to continue repeating themselves about how much they hate U2 fans who think U2 can do nothing wrong and then we have some people who are on the other side of the fence repeating themselves about how much they hate U2 fans who complain about everything U2 does. And somewhere in between that there is little or no new news about the actual DVD release.

So if you haven't been bothered to trawl through the huge amount of posts here, you can trust mummy when he says: You've missed NOTHING.

Exactly.......

now the most burning question is WHENS IT COMING OUT ON VHS AND BETAMAX?????????

mummy']So basically, to put the last 10 pages into a nutshell is:

Exactly.......

now the most burning question is WHENS IT COMING OUT ON VHS AND BETAMAX?????????

It will be out on Betamax in 1980 followed closely by VHS in 1981.  roll.gif

[quote name='mummy wrote:

basher1 wrote:

Exactly.......

Let me get my DeLorean out of the garage...

So i take it no news on the real uk price of the super deluxe yet? If Japan are selling it for £50, surely it should be around that here?

I've heard of Betamax. I saw it in a museum once.

The prices are all estimates, but you will know the price when it comes out and you buy it. Also, Breathe might be on it as it could've been a big typo.

But there you go. We're all happy/sad/angry/pissed/annoyed/apathetic and generally schizophrenic about it.

Hmv japan are selling it for just over £50 too.I wish they would just decide the bleedin' price to charge the uk so we can all order the bloody thing!

I remember betamax it was very good and much better than Vhs....... Mummy is right they often are!!!!!!!!!!!!

I moaned about the formats for  nloth  and must say glad i went without my smokes for a while to get the cereal box set and mighty fine it was too :)
dropped e mail to u2 wanderer people and they reckon pricing will come clearer when the content is finalized. . hurrah!
p.s. me like POP 
me like snow patrol remix
 me cannot wait to use my pre sale code for the next leg to be announced.

Also, Breathe might be on it as it could've been a big typo.

roll.gifRemember, not just a typo, a BIG typo!

[quote name='mummy wrote:

basher1 wrote:

Exactly.......

Yayyy.....oh hang on what year is it again????.......roll.gif

i just wanted to use the remote control with the wire again......

mummy wrote:

basher1 wrote:

Exactly.......

It will be out on Betamax in 1980 followed closely by VHS in 1981. 
roll.gif

Yayyy.....oh hang on what year is it again????.......roll.gif

i just wanted to use the remote control with the wire again......

It's the spring of 23,098 ace.

So the Japanese price works out at £50 GBP! That still doesn't make sense when the U2 shop one came in at £27 GBP.

I think until there's an official statement were all in the dark......................................

PS: I still have Under a blood red sky & The Unforgettable Fire on Betamax.

It is such a dumb idea not to start this DVD with Larry's walk on and Breathe. I cannot believe Breathe is just a bonus track! Sad.