Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bajagirl

***PASADENA DVD U2 360 @ Rosebowl OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT U P D A T E D***

[quote name='Manohlive wrote:

Claire T']lalalala it's like the bus stops around my house always waiting then you know two come at once

The lonely Poptart in a field of daisies comment made me laugh.  Thanks for that.  I've never seen it before so maybe you came up with it.  If so, jolly good.  If not, jolly good in any event.  Being made to laugh is a precious gift.I came up with it just coz it offten feels like I am the only one who likes Adam and everyone loves Bono lol of course it's not but sometimes you know!

I still can't believe that they have cut in the London-audience. Lame Rose Bowl fans? And this Vertigo-Clip is cut together from different shows too. Funny how the video screen is rolled out at 1:00 and then moments later rolled in. Ha, ha, ha. And Bono's lips doesn't match to the vocals. Hamish Hamilton's U2 DVD's were crap but this is even worse. P.S. And to cut the opener is a shame. Good night. PSS. I still love U2!
How can you call the DVD crap based on a trailer? my god some U2 fans really do like to whine and moan.

[quote name='kevu209 wrote:

Doug Sloan']Totally rediculous Breathe is not included with the single "live concert only" dvd...how call it be described as the "live concert" when they delete the opening song! Pathetic marketing ploy to try and upsell you to the double DVD edition where they list it as a "bonus track."...ITS THE FIRST SONG!!! . Perhaps they need to make up the millions LOST in BONO'S Wall St investments.

Wow fantastic first post!

Doug Sloan you are complety right, the worst investisor in usa, if that it 's not a sign

[quote name='actarus wrote:

kevu209 wrote:

Doug Sloan']Totally rediculous Breathe is not included with the single "live concert only" dvd...how call it be described as the "live concert" when they delete the opening song! Pathetic marketing ploy to try and upsell you to the double DVD edition where they list it as a "bonus track."...ITS THE FIRST SONG!!! . Perhaps they need to make up the millions LOST in BONO'S Wall St investments.

Doug Sloan you are complety right, the worst investisor in usa, if that it 's not a sign Wow fantastic 285th post!

[quote name='Claire T wrote:

Manohlive wrote:

Claire T']lalalala it's like the bus stops around my house always waiting then you know two come at once

The lonely Poptart in a field of daisies comment made me laugh.  Thanks for that.  I've never seen it before so maybe you came up with it.  If so, jolly good.  If not, jolly good in any event.  Being made to laugh is a precious gift.
I came up with it just coz it offten feels like I am the only one who likes Adam and everyone loves Bono lol of course it's not but sometimes you know!

Claire if its any concolation I do think Adam has a really,nippable,biteable,pinchable,sqeezable pair of Buttocks on him!thumbsup.gif

Super Deluxe Edition has now appeared at HMV.com: http://hmv.com/hmvweb/dis...80;5;-1;-1;-1&sku=461778 £107.99

Has however been deleted from play.com The plot thickens! I think someone in marketing shot there bolt before prices were finalized.

Last time this happend here I got NLOTH vinyl for £11, bargain buy as it's a really nice album package.

Totally rediculous Breathe is not included with the single "live concert only" dvd...how call it be described as the "live concert" when they delete the opening song! Pathetic marketing ploy to try and upsell you to the double DVD edition where they list it as a "bonus track."...ITS THE FIRST SONG!!! . Perhaps they need to make up the millions LOST in BONO'S Wall St investments.

Have you checked out PALM smartphones? Really nice hand sets & better operating systems than a blackberry. I can see them finding there mark and turning a decent profit. Powered by google and they ain't stupid.

[quote name='mick james wrote:

actarus wrote:

kevu209 wrote:

Doug Sloan you are complety right, the worst investisor in usa, if that it 's not a sign
Wow fantastic 285th post!

Congratulations Mick James you are now Playboy Mansion. You are a craptastic song on an incomplete album.

You go girl!

find a job looser

I'm sorry but we are not programmed to function in that area.

I mean, looser? What is he loosing?

find a job looser

I just got home from work actually.  But you're right, with all these beer and pies I'm going to have to find some looser pants.

That's what you meant right?

[quote name='Panth wrote:

actarus']find a job looser

Nothang like a pourly spilt ensult to get you going huh Punth?

And I like Playbot Monsion.

[quote name='kevu209 wrote:

spacko']I still can't believe that they have cut in the London-audience. Lame Rose Bowl fans? And this Vertigo-Clip is cut together from different shows too. Funny how the video screen is rolled out at 1:00 and then moments later rolled in. Ha, ha, ha. And Bono's lips doesn't match to the vocals. Hamish Hamilton's U2 DVD's were crap but this is even worse. P.S. And to cut the opener is a shame. Good night. PSS. I still love U2!

How can you call the DVD crap based on a trailer? my god some U2 fans really do like to whine and moan.

I think he is referring to the Vertigo clip, not the trailer.  It was just posted yesterday http://www.u2.com/news/title/hello-hello

[quote name='Nancy_Hanks wrote:

kevu209 wrote:

spacko']I still can't believe that they have cut in the London-audience. Lame Rose Bowl fans? And this Vertigo-Clip is cut together from different shows too. Funny how the video screen is rolled out at 1:00 and then moments later rolled in. Ha, ha, ha. And Bono's lips doesn't match to the vocals. Hamish Hamilton's U2 DVD's were crap but this is even worse. P.S. And to cut the opener is a shame. Good night. PSS. I still love U2!

I think he is referring to the Vertigo clip, not the trailer.  It was just posted yesterday http://www.u2.com/news/title/hello-helloIt's not the first time they've spruced up concert footage though, they added a pile of Melbourne crowd shots, and soundcheck close ups for U2 3D, and rerecorded loads of overdubs for Rattle And Hum.

I just got home from work actually.  But you're right, with all these beer and pies I'm going to have to find some looser pants.

HeeHee! You think he gets it?

[quote name='Nancy_Hanks wrote:

mick james wrote:

Not very often wink.gif

Nancy_Hanks wrote:

kevu209 wrote:

I think he is referring to the Vertigo clip, not the trailer.  It was just posted yesterday 
It's not the first time they've spruced up concert footage though, they added a pile of Melbourne crowd shots, and soundcheck close ups for U2 3D, and rerecorded loads of overdubs for Rattle And Hum.

oh honestly who cares I don't as i saw purple sparkly bass

lol

nothing is ever simple with U2 is it!

[quote name='Claire T wrote:

mick james wrote:

Nancy_Hanks wrote:

kevu209 wrote:

spacko']I still can't believe that they have cut in the London-audience. Lame Rose Bowl fans? And this Vertigo-Clip is cut together from different shows too. Funny�how the video�screen�is�rolled out at 1:00 and then moments later rolled in. Ha, ha, ha. And Bono's�lips doesn't match to the vocals. Hamish Hamilton's U2 DVD's were crap but this is even worse. P.S. And�to�cut�the opener is a shame. Good night. PSS. I still love U2!

��
I think he is referring to the Vertigo clip, not the trailer. �It was just posted yesterday�
It's not the first time they've spruced up concert footage though, they added a pile of Melbourne crowd shots, and soundcheck close ups for U2 3D, and rerecorded loads of overdubs for Rattle And Hum.

lol

Never!

I really don't mind if they try to make their movies as nice as they want them to look. Funny thing is we're still a fair while away from this thing even coming out.

As long as it makes for a rocking DVD it's all fine with me!

As long as it doesn't sound like this we'll all be fine

find a job looser

Thank you, my job is loose enough roll.gif

Nancy_Hanks wrote:

mick james wrote:

Not very often wink.gif

*chokes and then sprays monitor with recently sipped coffee*

Claire T wrote:

mick james wrote:

Nancy_Hanks wrote:

kevu209 wrote:

spacko']I still can't believe that they have cut in the London-audience. Lame Rose Bowl fans? And this Vertigo-Clip is cut together from different shows too. Funny�how the video�screen�is�rolled out at 1:00 and then moments later rolled in. Ha, ha, ha. And Bono's�lips doesn't match to the vocals. Hamish Hamilton's U2 DVD's were crap but this is even worse. P.S. And�to�cut�the opener is a shame. Good night. PSS. I still love U2!

��
I think he is referring to the Vertigo clip, not the trailer. �It was just posted yesterday�

lol

Never!

I really don't mind if they try to make their movies as nice as they want them to look. Funny thing is we're still a fair while away from this thing even coming out.

As long as it makes for a rocking DVD it's all fine with me!

As long as it doesn't sound like this we'll all be fine

roll.gifGood God, that's hilarious!  

Yeah, as long as it looks and sounds good I don't care how many pieces it's made up of.

Panth wrote:

Nothang like a pourly spilt ensult to get you going huh Punth?

And I like Playbot Monsion.

I hate it when people misspell or misuse a word.

I'm just giving you a hard time since your status is Playboy Mansion.

I see what you did there. and I laugh.  But that's cuz I like you.

Nancy_Hanks wrote:

mick james wrote:

Not very often wink.gif

HeeHee!  You think he gets it?  (okay we can stop this)