Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bajagirl

***PASADENA DVD U2 360 @ Rosebowl OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT U P D A T E D***

im ok with that!

At least I finished by 2 today (and running away through a side door!!!)

And then find something to brighten up and excite my afternoon above and beyond sticking my tongue in the holes of dvds!

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Kristaps wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

mick james wrote:

MacFoley']hey zhiv, sorry ive been igno! ive been on hols and u2.com hasnt been my prefered destination of late!

infact i had my tongue stuck last night! it was lord of the ring!
;)

Fellowship Of The Ring, or the Two Towers??

the whole trilogy my friend!

extended or theatrical?

EX-TENDED double ender! (yes with extra's included!!!!)

Nice one! I should watch 'em all again...

http://www.atu2.com/news/...-bowl-dvd-cancelled.html

Amazon Japan has notified at least one customer that the "Super Deluxe" edition of U2's upcoming Live at the Rose Bowl DVD has been cancelled. Twitter user "mikio" told us about this over the weekend, and shared this from the Amazon.co.jp e-mail:

When we contacted our supplier we learned that the above item is no longer available. This unavailable item has been cancelled from your order and you have not been charged for it. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Amazon.com (and UK) still list the Super Deluxe edition, but unlike the other versions that can be pre-ordered, the Super Deluxe page says, "Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available." Perhaps most tellingly, U2's official store now only lists three versions of the DVD -- single DVD, two DVD "Deluxe Edition," and Blu-Ray; the Super Deluxe edition is gone.

http://www.atu2.com/news/...-bowl-dvd-cancelled.html

Amazon Japan has notified at least one customer that the "Super Deluxe" edition of U2's upcoming Live at the Rose Bowl DVD has been cancelled. Twitter user "mikio" told us about this over the weekend, and shared this from the Amazon.co.jp e-mail:

When we contacted our supplier we learned that the above item is no longer available. This unavailable item has been cancelled from your order and you have not been charged for it. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Amazon.com (and UK) still list the Super Deluxe edition, but unlike the other versions that can be pre-ordered, the Super Deluxe page says, "Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available." Perhaps most tellingly, U2's official store now only lists three versions of the DVD -- single DVD, two DVD "Deluxe Edition," and Blu-Ray; the Super Deluxe edition is gone.

check the homepage! the super deluxe is on its way....................

surrenders']

Wonder if the pre-orders which were already placed before it was pulled will still stand. And hope that the original $40 price tag stays!!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

surrenders']

Wonder if the pre-orders which were already placed before it was pulled will still stand. And hope that the original $40 price tag stays!!!me too!

Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

surrenders']

Wonder if the pre-orders which were already placed before it was pulled will still stand. And hope that the original $40 price tag stays!!!
me too!

And do we get the toe-nail clippings as well? tongue.gif

i hope so!

Those toe-nails are mosre important than the dvd for me!

i think you only get one toe nail, fecking rip off or what!

Honestly, we get promised things the it is taken away! Do we get a choice of which nail?

dont know to be honest.....................all i know is that it comes from the rivers of africa!

dont know to be honest.....................all i know is that it comes from the rivers of africa!

African river toe nails ..... now they are special and rare, no wonder we are only getting one each. Hope it is in a special presentation box so i can display it proudly!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley']dont know to be honest.....................all i know is that it comes from the rivers of africa!

African river toe nails ..... now they are special and rare, no wonder we are only getting one each. Hope it is in a special presentation box so i can display it proudly!

ah yes! that i can confirm, they do come in a box! numbered and everything!

Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley']dont know to be honest.....................all i know is that it comes from the rivers of africa!

ah yes! that i can confirm, they do come in a box! numbered and everything!

*Zhivvy rushes off to find a place to proudly display the toe nails*

rare clippings im told!

Hope they aren't those nasty horn looking clippings that men seem to get lol!

hope you can find somewhere good to display the toe nails zhivv.

Planning on creating a special shrine with lighting effects Caz! And I believe that there is going to be a blanket ban on all toe-nail clippings being sold as they are too precious and sacred!

you never know,they seem to sell everything else.

you could have public viewings,i,m sure you would get plenty of interest,lol

you could have public viewings,i,m sure you would get plenty of interest,lol

Be more popular than the Staffordshire hoard!

i can just see the newspaper headlines,

woman displays toe nails causes havoc!!! lol