Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bajagirl

***PASADENA DVD U2 360 @ Rosebowl OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT U P D A T E D***

i can just see the newspaper headlines,

woman displays toe nails causes havoc!!! lol

Would beat the normal express and star headlines!!!

i,m sure they could do a front page article with pictures.lol

i,m sure they could do a front page article with pictures.lol
And Bono there himself talking about his toenails!

oh yes,that would be really interesting.

oh well it,s geting late,so best get off to bed,

nite zhivv.have happy bono dreams.

well this thread has taken a NEW direction hasnt it!

from the debate of breathe (mostly how dare they missed it)

to the cost of the super delux, which is offically coming out, CHECK OUT HOMEPAGE

the comparison between normal and blu-ray (come on peeps, blu-ray wins everytime, there is no better quality out there at the moment than blu-ray! so if you want to see the sweat pour down bono's face even clearer, or larry's botox, plus the sound will be much better and are not bothered about the super delux, i would go for quality of the main event everytime, after all its what we will be looking at the most!!!!)

to......................

toe nail clippings!

(threads like these i will miss if i leave zootopia)

well this thread has taken a NEW direction hasnt it!

from the debate of breathe (mostly how dare they missed it)

to the cost of the super delux, which is offically coming out, CHECK OUT HOMEPAGE

the comparison between normal and blu-ray (come on peeps, blu-ray wins everytime, there is no better quality out there at the moment than blu-ray! so if you want to see the sweat pour down bono's face even clearer, or larry's botox, plus the sound will be much better and are not bothered about the super delux, i would go for quality of the main event everytime, after all its what we will be looking at the most!!!!)

to......................

toe nail clippings!

(threads like these i will miss if i leave zootopia)

You're not thinking of leaving us are you?

well well , it seems i 'm very bad tongue the super delux is on the way

livenation is not not listening i can see they mind the dvd is sold in the near future

also atu2.com are faithful to their reputation

bravo live nation you re making good job

Let's migrate to a thread that debates the Super Deluxe contents. i do not need a set list, I DO want a Best of the Rest of Leg 1+2 from various gigs. Who's with me?

Let's migrate to a thread that debates the Super Deluxe contents. i do not need a set list, I DO want a Best of the Rest of Leg 1+2 from various gigs. Who's with me?
yeah should have done that!

I also don't need a setlist (unless it's hand-written and signed by the band).

A poster is something I'd like - if it's the same as the cover and without any adidtional text. Tourbook sounds interesting - I wouldn't mind one, but only if it was a special one, made for the DVD, not a replica of NA/Eur tour book.

CD with best bits and pieces from the first two legs, with songs like Electrical Storm, Your Blur Room, Bad, The Auld Trianlge, etc...... 

And a book similar to the one that came with NLOTH, but twice as big. And with interviews not just with the band itself, but also Willie W, Dallas, Morgan, etc folk.

A small replica of the claw... yeah *drools*

A pair of Edge's pants and one Larry's shirt.

A set of 5 pictures from the show, like the ones that came with TUF and TJT remasters. They would fit nicely with TJT pics I have framed. (A note to myself - must framre TUF pictures).

Bono's shades.

The 7"-er can stay - I might listen to it when I have a turntable.

Now if the Super Delux Boxset had all of the above, I would be more willing to spend Eur100+ for it (esp. if there's a stage replica included).

[quote name='Kristaps wrote:

ATTS']Let's migrate to a thread that debates the Super Deluxe contents. i do not need a set list, I DO want a Best of the Rest of Leg 1+2 from various gigs. Who's with me?

I also don't need a setlist (unless it's hand-written and signed by the band).

A poster is something I'd like - if it's the same as the cover and without any adidtional text. Tourbook sounds interesting - I wouldn't mind one, but only if it was a special one, made for the DVD, not a replica of NA/Eur tour book.

CD with best bits and pieces from the first two legs, with songs like Electrical Storm, Your Blur Room, Bad, The Auld Trianlge, etc...... 

And a book similar to the one that came with NLOTH, but twice as big. And with interviews not just with the band itself, but also Willie W, Dallas, Morgan, etc folk.

A small replica of the claw... yeah *drools*

A pair of Edge's pants and one Larry's shirt.

A set of 5 pictures from the show, like the ones that came with TUF and TJT remasters. They would fit nicely with TJT pics I have framed. (A note to myself - must framre TUF pictures).

Bono's shades.

The 7"-er can stay - I might listen to it when I have a turntable.

Now if the Super Delux Boxset had all of the above, I would be more willing to spend Eur100+ for it (esp. if there's a stage replica included).

And don't forget the toe nail clippings too - then it really will be worth the 100 euros plus!

I'm not interested in that one. You can have it if there's any inclued :D
Thank you - I've heard they are very valuable. I would say that you could have my minature claw - but I want that too!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Kristaps']I'm not interested in that one. You can have it if there's any inclued
:D

Thank you - I've heard they are very valuable. I would say that you could have my minature claw - but I want that too!

:(

You wouldn't want my toe nail clippings in exchange for the miniture, would you? :D

[quote name='Kristaps wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Kristaps']I'm not interested in that one. You can have it if there's any inclued
:D

:(

You wouldn't want my toe nail clippings in exchange for the miniture, would you? :D

Kind offer but only collecting U2 nail clippings at the moment - but if i decide to add to my collection will let you know!

a version of your blue room taken from houston of course or chicago2 will be good

i regretted not to see it at rosebowl because that was the american touch of the 360 and the little while even shared with the iss had not the same impact in my mind

are we still talking about what we want on the dvd?

good!

i want the dvd to float in the air, like magic, or magic on mushrooms, and it will fly into your dvd player and turn it into a time machine where you can go to red rocks 1983 and see the show for real!

(and we get the toe nail clippings)

like magic, or magic on mushrooms, 

Is that where a magic mushroom eats itself???

Or Magic Johnson on mushrooms?

Reminds me of looking for an ice cream for 2 hours in Amsterdam late one night, finding the ice-cream parlour and then not wanting an icecream anymore.

Never eat mushrooms in a foreign city that has hookers in windows, gargoyles on the buildings and canals on every street.

like magic, or magic on mushrooms, 

Is that where a magic mushroom eats itself???

Or Magic Johnson on mushrooms?

Reminds me of looking for an ice cream for 2 hours in Amsterdam late one night, finding the ice-cream parlour and then not wanting an icecream anymore.

Never eat mushrooms in a foreign city that has hookers in windows, gargoyles on the buildings and canals on every street.

Would advise also staying awat from any form of biscuit/cookie, or shake in Amsterdam unless you are in macDonalds but still proceed with caution!

(and also - no matter what people say never ride your bike round there - I almost lost limbs on a daily basis when i lived there!)

i almost let a bike hit me too when i was there! man it was a close shave!

talking of cookies.............

Would advise also staying awat from any form of biscuit/cookie, or shake in Amsterdam unless you are in macDonalds but still proceed with caution!

(and also - no matter what people say never ride your bike round there - I almost lost limbs on a daily basis when i lived there!)

Strawberry space shake at the Abraxis near Centraal, followed by about 3 hours on the comfy chairs at the Van Gogh musuem.