Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bajagirl

***PASADENA DVD U2 360 @ Rosebowl OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT U P D A T E D***

i've just watched the DVD trailer on the forum general for members and i may change my mind

If U2 play new unpublished songs from june on tour i 'll get the rose bowl

it s sad i need to bargain my love but i guess it's not cheap

Doesn't make any sense why they wouldn't offer a Super Deluxe version for the Blu Ray. That's the best way to view the show and I'd sure like to have the extra stuff like the poster, replica tour program, and 7 inch.

Erm, a little update, seems Breathe might be in, no exact details, but it seems to be in the works - Baja

the set list of the last legs will probably change more than we think and that will boost the sales especially if the band plan to film an another show during the last part of the tour

but who knows ? any rumours ?

for the different versions (super super deluxe) there is nothing new : you want all you buy all

at moment you better don't buy but it looks nice

If this has already been asked sorry but how do you release a dvd and not put the opening number on it?

Erm, a little update, seems Breathe might be in, no exact details, but it seems to be in the works - Baja

Thanks Baja, keep us informed wink.gif

Did anyone place the preorder with success using discount code? 2 friends of mine tried but they got message code not eligible for this order

the dvd is available in june and this june is a great month for U2 community normally

the dvd is available in june and this june is a great month for U2 community normally

And seems that a lot of us have their birthdays in June too - just pre-ordered my own present lol!

maybe y' wanna post that it's premature, and not really the place to do that whining.

Why can't a full concert be on a DVD? The killers new concert dvd has like 30 songs!
Perhaps Killers songs are shorter?

Someone created a new Facebook Group for all who'd like to complain about "Breathe" not being included in the regular order of the tracklisting (myself included!). Join today...

http://www.facebook.com/g...f=mf&gid=109691329056098

Thanks, but we've gotten word from Baja:

WHY DON'T YOU READ POSTS ABOVE FIRST?

bAJA SAID bREATHE IS IN THE dvd(OR AT LEAST THIS IS WHAT IT SEEMS)

FU****G Facebook

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

actarus']

And seems that a lot of us have their birthdays in June too - just pre-ordered my own present lol!

Did you succeed to use your coupon?

baja just said "could" be on it. lets not be getting our hopes up!

Breathe is in the DVD ;)

Bets accepted :)

[quote name='monica martino wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

actarus']

Did you succeed to use your coupon?Had already used coupon before so don't know if it would have worked. There is the little box to put the code in there so looks promising that it could be used