Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bajagirl

***PASADENA DVD U2 360 @ Rosebowl OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT U P D A T E D***

[quote name='mick james wrote:

mich40']Ok, but the announcement didn't answer the $1,000,000 question or at least the 113GBP question. What is in the Super Deluxe?????

A voucher for Larry to mow your front yard.

(awaits Zhivs double entendre)

As if I would Mick! what type of girl do you take me for? I am a respectable teacher, teaching the future of our world the right and wrongs of the human race and how to say it in good English too!! laugh.gif

And does Larry have a Brazilian mower? tongue.gif You made me say it Mick!!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

mick james wrote:

mich40']Ok, but the announcement didn't answer the $1,000,000 question or at least the 113GBP question. What is in the Super Deluxe?????

As if I would Mick! what type of girl do you take me for? I am a respectable teacher, teaching the future of our world the right and wrongs of the human race and how to say it in good English too!! laugh.gif

And does Larry have a Brazilian mower? tongue.gif You made me say it Mick!!!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

It's true, but I think our Mary out ruded-you!!!!!laugh.gif

Zhivvy wrote:

mick james wrote:

As if I would Mick! what type of girl do you take me for? I am a respectable teacher, teaching the future of our world the right and wrongs of the human race and how to say it in good English too!!
laugh.gif

And does Larry have a Brazilian mower?
tongue.gif
 You made me say it Mick!!!
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

It's true, but I think our Mary out ruded-you!!!!!laugh.gif

Just read her post - yes she wins!!!! You see, my mind is innocent!laugh.gif

eek.gifI wasnt rude!!!!!!.Im just thinking of BMans bones!.....*after I have jumped on them*......roll.gif

Mick stop Hijacking!!!!!!!roll.gif

eek.gifI wasnt rude!!!!!!.Im just thinking of BMans bones!.....*after I have jumped on them*......roll.gif

Mick stop Hijacking!!!!!!!roll.gif

happy.gif And there is nothing wrong with BMan's bones!

back to subject.................

Tracklisting of U2360° At The Rose Bowl is as follows:

Get On Your Boots, Magnificent, Mysterious Ways, Beautiful Day, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of, No Line On The Horizon, Elevation, In A Little While, Unknown Caller, Until the End of the World, The Unforgettable Fire, City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight, Sunday Bloody Sunday, MLK, Walk On, One, Where The Streets Have No Name, Ultra Violet (Light My Way), With Or Without You, Moment Of Surrender.

U2360° At The Rose Bowl is released in the following formats:

- Single Disc DVD, live concert only

- Deluxe DVD (content to be announced)

- Two Disc DVD Deluxe edition

and

- Blu-Ray Single Disc edition each featuring the live concert plus:

Squaring The Circle: Creating U2360° Documentary

U2360° Tour Clips

Bonus Track 'Breathe' (Live At The Rose Bowl)

Berlin Timelapse Video

Videos:

Get On Your Boots

Magnificent

I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Animated)

I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Live At Barcelona)

The Making Of 'Get On Your Boots' Video

The Making Of 'Magnificent' Video

U2.COM

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

Claire T wrote:

mick james wrote:

hnnn does that come in topless??

(i like topless Larry)

and BMan for the back yard?.I have a big hut he can take a rest in........tongue.gif

oooh no try Adam lol

we want breathe we want breathe

on all dvd's

whats the point in not having it as a whole concert?

back to subject.................

Tracklisting of U2360° At The Rose Bowl is as follows:

Get On Your Boots, Magnificent, Mysterious Ways, Beautiful Day, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of, No Line On The Horizon, Elevation, In A Little While, Unknown Caller, Until the End of the World, The Unforgettable Fire, City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight, Sunday Bloody Sunday, MLK, Walk On, One, Where The Streets Have No Name, Ultra Violet (Light My Way), With Or Without You, Moment Of Surrender.

- Deluxe DVD (content to be announced)

and

U2360° Tour Clips

Berlin Timelapse Video

Videos:

Get On Your Boots

Magnificent

U2.COM

OK so they've just done an edit that mentions "box set"

- 2DVD Super Deluxe Box Set (content to be announced)

and

U2360° Tour Clips

Berlin Timelapse Video

Videos:

Get On Your Boots

Magnificent

Seems odd that the super exspensive version is just DVD. You'd expect it to be HD no?

Maybe they'll include the Blu-Ray in the box.

Unless they just want some folks to buy the box and the Blu-Ray

HD would be cool or even 3d

but you don't have to pay a stupid price for them

I usually go for the deluxe versions.....just cos its U2 but at that price i won't be biting....its almost the same price as my flights to Paris to see the band in sept plus iv already seen the concert live on youtube :(. Good ole regular dvd will do me this time.

The only way I could see the box being worth that much is if it was limited to 500 and autographed by the whole band.

NIN did this with their last album for a similar price, and they sold out in an hour.

The only way I could see the box being worth that much is if it was limited to 500 and autographed by the whole band.

NIN did this with their last album for a similar price, and they sold out in an hour.

Thing is if  that's what it is then if I ever got to know when the band was at HQ in Dublin I could get a one hour flight less than £150 or £113 and possibly get a REAL autograph!

I might buy the super deluxe edition if it includes the Blu-Ray disc and also CDs of the concert (with Breathe as a bonus track). There's nothing more they could include as far as bonus content. I'm very happy!!

BLU-RAY DISC!!!!!!!! :)

Why no breathe on the main disc? it seems ridiculous to cut the opener unless there was some sort of problem with the filming or sound.

Why leave Breathe out just because Bono stuffed up the second line of the song, that's what "live" is about, not glossing over mistakes.

There's plenty of instances where one of the band stuffs up.

I have a dvd of the Giants Stadium show I went to on 360 and Bono started Stay about a third of the way through and then had to wait about a minute and a half for edge to make his way back to the start of the song again. It doesn't detract from the show one bit, it shows he is human. Sort of like watching a professional golf player fluff a shot.

Why leave Breathe out just because Bono stuffed up the second line of the song, that's what "live" is about, not glossing over mistakes.

I have a dvd of the Giants Stadium show I went to on 360 and Bono started Stay about a third of the way through and then had to wait about a minute and a half for edge to make his way back to the start of the song again. It doesn't detract from the show one bit, it shows he is human. Sort of like watching a professional golf player fluff a shot.

I was at that show and even live it was just kinda funny!

Dominic & Jill']Why leave Breathe out just because Bono stuffed up the second line of the song, that's what "live" is about, not glossing over mistakes.

Yeah, he's just kinda rolling his finger and says "back to the top" trying to get edge to get back to the start. It was the best of the 3 shows I saw, crowd was great.

And I really don't mind if Breathe starts "16th June, nine o five blah bejesus, de dada, three things.

Are you going to any of the next leg Mick, or has that baby cost too much in time and resources?

[quote name='Dominic & Jill wrote:

mick james wrote:

Dominic & Jill']Why leave Breathe out just because Bono stuffed up the second line of the song, that's what "live" is about, not glossing over mistakes.

Yeah, he's just kinda rolling his finger and says "back to the top" trying to get edge to get back to the start. It was the best of the 3 shows I saw, crowd was great.

And I really don't mind if Breathe starts "16th June, nine o five blah bejesus, de dada, three things.

Are you going to any of the next leg Mick, or has that baby cost too much in time and resources?The NY shows were awesome!

But nah that's it for us unless they come to Oz.

Irony is, if we didn't go to see the NYC shows we may not have had a little Zootop on the waylaugh.gif

any more for you?

And listening to many bootlegs, you're right.

When doesn't Bono sing "6 tooth racoon, drink some wine, can on the floor says do you wanna eat pie's for some longer, there's bee's wings I want you to grow, Bees!"

When doesn't Bono sing "6 tooth racoon, drink some wine, can on the floor says do you wanna eat pie's for some longer, there's bee's wings I want you to grow, Bees!"

ROTFLMAO...I mean really, I can't stop laughing when I read this..now there's a tear in my eye!!

[quote name='Dominic & Jill wrote:

mick james wrote:

Dominic & Jill']

Are you going to any of the next leg Mick, or has that baby cost too much in time and resources?

I was there too and I loved that part because it made the song longer!

On front page now.

So they don't mention anything about a super-deluxe, and for some ridiculous reson Breath is included but as an extra on the Blu-Ray and deluxe DVD. WTF???

The intro song for nearly every show as an extra?

I'm not usually a complainer, but this seems wrong - as you say. it was the intro for almost every show and it is available because you can get it as an extra

Haha, now that is funny! And no, I've learnt my lesson, if I could trade my son in on this dvd I would probably still have to pay part of the price.

I would be happy to trade him for one similar to my daughter though.

Edited bit:

Geeze I'm a dick sometimes, was still laughing about your last post when I said the above.

The correct answer is yes, Chicago and Miami