Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bajagirl

***PASADENA DVD U2 360 @ Rosebowl OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT U P D A T E D***

Would advise also staying awat from any form of biscuit/cookie, or shake in Amsterdam unless you are in macDonalds but still proceed with caution!

(and also - no matter what people say never ride your bike round there - I almost lost limbs on a daily basis when i lived there!)

Strawberry space shake at the Abraxis near Centraal, followed by about 3 hours on the comfy chairs at the Van Gogh musuem.

[quote name='mick james wrote:

Zhivvy']Would advise also staying awat from any form of biscuit/cookie, or shake in Amsterdam unless you are in macDonalds but still proceed with caution!

(and also - no matter what people say never ride your bike round there - I almost lost limbs on a daily basis when i lived there!)

Strawberry space shake at the Abraxis near Centraal, followed by about 3 hours on the comfy chairs at the Van Gogh musuem.

Sound fun .... brings back memories, although my fun there was interrupted by having to go to lectures and do teaching practice - BOO!!! Bloody university spoiling my fun!

I want a bonus to be the BBC rooftop gig.

1st of May the DVD of the discord doesn't fasinate anymore anyone

1 month to wait for those crazy fans among us.

promobannerfull.gif

This year our Turkish Representative for the Eurovision Song Contest is the Turkish Rockband MANGA and they will sing the enty "We Could be the Same". You have now the possibility to download for free, the new version in stereo quality. Send this email to al lot of friends so that you can take part of the poll and give your quotation on this song.

Thanx and greetz.

mangabanner2.gif

mangabannerbig.gif

first i don't download for free second which kind of U2 fans care about eurovision really?

think i'll wait for the 360 dvd instead thanks!!!

Never eat mushrooms in a foreign city that has hookers in windows, gargoyles on the buildings and canals on every street.

LOL... except for the hookers, you just described my city!

Thanks to xalira and... not u2.com

That does look a pretty amazing box set! But still not showing in the U2.com shop and not heard anything from then since i ordered it!

6158.jpg

can you post that pic in collectors?

it looks good that!

Best of the tour isn't alternate songs/versions but now seems to be their scrapbook of super fan moments and odd angles like from the Toronto tower:

U2360 Tour Clips - A selection of the best footage captured by U2's tour videographer

Welcome to Milano! Milan

The Spotlighter: Barcelona

Dublin Awaits: Dublin

Edge Backstage At The Rose Bowl

Aung San Suu Kyi: Dublin (masks)

The North American Launch: Chicago

CN Tower: Toronto (tower footage)

Red & White: Poland (Solidarnosc)

A very special price for this Super Deluxe Box Set, and this time it's definitely not for unaware kids

is it limited edition ?

The box set looks great, but that is too much money. I'll just stick with the 2-disc edition.

The Box Set will include: a 32 page hardback book; limited edition 2-disc DVD of U2360° At The Rose Bowl plus 2 hours of bonus material; 1 blue-ray of U2360° At The Rose Bowl plus 2 hours of bonus material; 1 vinyl 7inch; 3 U2360° guitar picks; the Tour Programme; a limited edition numbered drawing of final stage design; and 5 art prints in an embossed wallet.

says u2.com!

$112.49 on Amazon.com (£76.00)

£93.69 on Amazon.co.uk

Bit of a difference in price!

If you consider that the 2 Disc Deluxe DVD has a RRP of £34.99 & the Blu-ray £36.99, the price for the Super Deluxe Box set is actually pretty good for all the extra stuff you get.

Even at discounted online prices for the DVD & Blu-ray, your still going to pay £33 just for the discs. So really if you can afford to splash out for the box set you get a lot for your money.

$112.49 on Amazon.com (£76.00)

£93.69 on Amazon.co.uk

I've just done a check out on amazon.com for this item and the prices including shipping are as follows:

Standard 18-32 days delivery £80.53

Expedited 8-16 days delivery £82.90

Priority 2-4 days delivery £115.70

Also bare in mind anything over £18 sent from the states is liable for customs charges. The last item I bought over £50 from the states cost me £28 in Tax and Post office clearance.

When you have a look at the in's and out's of the price differences you'll find because were in the UK it sometimes better the devil you know.

Just thought my last order from here was I think around £21 for 2 T-shirts and the Tax & Post office clearance was £18. My bargain was destroyed.

[quote name='agt wrote:

Zhivvy']$112.49 on Amazon.com (£76.00)

£93.69 on Amazon.co.uk

I've just done a check out on amazon.com for this item and the prices including shipping are as follows:

Standard 18-32 days delivery £80.53

Expedited 8-16 days delivery £82.90

Priority 2-4 days delivery £115.70

Also bare in mind anything over £18 sent from the states is liable for customs charges. The last item I bought over £50 from the states cost me £28 in Tax and Post office clearance.

When you have a look at the in's and out's of the price differences you'll find because were in the UK it sometimes better the devil you know.

Just thought my last order from here was I think around £21 for 2 T-shirts and the Tax & Post office clearance was £18. My bargain was destroyed.I wasn't planning on ordering on amazon.com and getting it posted here - made that mistake before! Was just pointing out that there is a pretty big difference in price - although i know that i will end up ordering it!

Thanks to @U2's twitter account ;)

I do hope it's a real limited edition and not something play.com or fnac will throw at you in a couple of months. Still, I'm not going to buy it. The saddest thing in this announcement is the fact that Breathe is definitely not going to be included in the concert.