Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bajagirl

***PASADENA DVD U2 360 @ Rosebowl OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT U P D A T E D***

[quote name='xalira wrote:

monica martino'] Thanks to xalira and... not u2.com

Thanks to @U2's twitter account ;)

I do hope it's a real limited edition and not something play.com or fnac will throw at you in a couple of months. Still, I'm not going to buy it. The saddest thing in this announcement is the fact that Breathe is definitely not going to be included in the concert.

For sure,

The fact that it's in the extras still makes the mind boggle

[quote name='xalira wrote:

monica martino'] Thanks to xalira and... not u2.com

Thanks to @U2's twitter account ;)

I do hope it's a real limited edition and not something play.com or fnac will throw at you in a couple of months. Still, I'm not going to buy it. The saddest thing in this announcement is the fact that Breathe is definitely not going to be included in the concert.

For sure,

The fact that it's in the extras still makes the mind boggle

no breathe no purchase, sadly. How to kill a concert.

that so true

but the big fans are always there to save the situation so..

what about people who pre-order the super deluxe edition from u2 shop at 39.95 $ like me when it was still available (i did on april 1st)? are they going to follow the amazon policy for mistakes and ship at that price or what?

what about people who pre-order the super deluxe edition from u2 shop at 39.95 $ like me when it was still available (i did on april 1st)? are they going to follow the amazon policy for mistakes and ship at that price or what?

no because amazon took the item off, cancelled it. it wont count as a item purchased on your behalf, you wont get charged, and will have to pay the new price.

i didn't buy it from amazon, i bought from u2.com and i have an order receipt that came from orderhelp@u2.com.

i order it together with the triple purple vinyl, i guess they should at least advise me if they want to cancel the item or increase the price...

I've just recieved this email. It's not from u2.com, so what gives?

Important information about your U2 Rose Bowl Super Deluxe Box Set orderâ€

This message may be dangerous. Learn more

Sent: 14 May 2010 23:11:16

To: michael.campbell@musictoday.com

Recently you requested assistance from our email support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

Subject

Important information about your U2 Rose Bowl Super Deluxe Box Set order

Discussion Thread

Response (Michael) 05/14/2010 06:11 PM

Dear U2 Customer,

We regret to inform you that your U2 Rose Bowl Super Deluxe Box Set pre-order was canceled. Universal Music made a decision to redesign this release in order to include a wider variety of media content. The redesign changed the components in this release as well as the pricing.

The revised “Pre-Order U2 360 At The Rose Bowl Super Deluxe Box Set (U2T48996)†will be made available for purchase in the next 24 hours.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We look forward to you having the opportunity to enjoy this expansive, high quality product!

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns!

Thank you,

U2.com Customer Service

[---001:000787:13995---]

I got the same message too - guess they don't honour their mistakes! Be off to order it from somewhere else then!

I got the same message too - guess they don't honour their mistakes! Be off to order it from somewhere else then!

Seem to be doing it via some sort of call centre to avoid having to deal with anyone directly.

[quote name='agt wrote:

Zhivvy']I got the same message too - guess they don't honour their mistakes! Be off to order it from somewhere else then!

Seem to be doing it via some sort of call centre to avoid having to deal with anyone directly.yep they do! It seemed to be too cheap to be real at the onset, but it is their mistake they should aknowledge it and not come out with some crap about it has been made better than what we origianlly ordered (as the other sites have kept to the same more expensive original price) I would complain but i don't think that there is any point

Has anyone pre-ordered the super deluxe at $39.95 and not got an e-mail advising the order is cancelled?

U2 - Super Deluxe box - wrong content... 2 "Disc 1" and no "Disc 2"

Everything came nicely inside the box, EXCEPT the fact that it contains 2 "Disc 1" and no "Disc 2".

This is really frustrating, especially because i live in Brazil. It's not like i can go to the store i bought and trade my faulty box for a correct one.

I bought it on CDUNIVERSE.

Very bad quality control...

To pay that amount of money and to receive something faulty... depressing.

Am i the only unlucky one?

right recieved my new DVD today (blue ray disc)...................one problem (a big problem) it won`t play on my playstation 3 console.................major bummer

any idea why this might be?????????????