Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bajagirl

***PASADENA DVD U2 360 @ Rosebowl OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT U P D A T E D***

noone could so far as you can see down in Paid Forum

Not good then! Will have a look at what they are saying in a minute

I'm just passing along information, that's all.

Pass info to the group that it's useless

Oh, I'm totally buying the Super Deluxe, now that I know the price was wrong.

I seriously hope that they release a CD set of this DVD as the next Fan Club gift. I like the live cd sets better than the last two Fan Club CDs. But I was glad to see the live version of "I'll Go Crazy" on Artificial Horizon.

Anyone from u2.com I can contact for this request?

Absolutely, I do NOT want this CD as the next sub-gift.....

if there are no new songs on this dvd there is nothing interesting to buy then

the youtube version is good enought

how can breathe be out

this DVD is OUT

LOL.... some people will always find something to bitch about.

Oh, I'm totally buying the Super Deluxe, now that I know the price was wrong.
hold your horses there................play.com now has it at £150 around.3 sites now saying super deluxe are overthe £110 mark. now u2.com could be wrong.

OMG what a mess here if you are right Mac

I see no reason for those crazy prices, don't you?

I cannot believe they have dropped breathe from the opening pn the dvd , what the fuck is goin on !! Do we want another greaest hits dvd - the new stuff is the core of any u2 show play as much insteading of sticking it on dvd 2 as an extra

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

mich40']Oh, I'm totally buying the Super Deluxe, now that I know the price was wrong.

hold your horses there................play.com now has it at £150 around.3 sites now saying super deluxe are overthe £110 mark. now u2.com could be wrong.

Surley to god they are just following amazons lead regarding the price, i doubt U2.com is wrong about this, surely?

I cannot believe they have dropped breathe from the opening pn the dvd , what the fuck is goin on !! Do we want another greaest hits dvd - the new stuff is the core of any u2 show play as much insteading of sticking it on dvd 2 as an extra

Accoring to one of the mods on here, they are trying to, or already have got it onto the dvd, so just relax.

OMG what a mess here if you are right Mac

to be honest mon, im just about getting sick and tired now of u2 charging an arm and a leg for this campaign. we had the super deluxe box sets of no line, which i purchase, seems like a good item to own, only to find you can still purchase them.

the double subbing in a year on here, the vinyl offer, and now the price of the super deluxe costing £150.

oh i forgot the 4 different versions of unforgettable fire remaster this year.

all these super deluxe packages also are distracting from the main item. the dvd.

so far all i have read is complaints, no breathe and the cost of the super deluxe, where no one has said anything really exciting about it.

and u2's money making is starting to really piss me off. (im not moaning, its my feelings towards them right now)

I've noticed that U2com crages the card right away, so I'd preorde from now ASAP just in case the 120GBP price is the wrong one.

And then in case any problems arise (e.g. wring price on U2.com shop) fight with them to get the stuff at the price I paid.

I've noticed that U2com crages the card right away, so I'd preorde from now ASAP just in case the 120GBP price is the wrong one.

And then in case any problems arise (e.g. wring price on U2.com shop) fight with them to get the stuff at the price I paid.

Pardon my spelling, I'm not sober... roll.gif

[quote name='Kristaps wrote:

Kristaps']I've noticed that U2com crages the card right away, so I'd preorde from now ASAP just in case the 120GBP price is the wrong one.

Pardon my spelling, I'm not sober... roll.gif

you will be fighting a losing battle my friend!

monica martino']OMG what a mess here if you are right Mac

to be honest mon, im just about getting sick and tired now of u2 charging an arm and a leg for this campaign. we had the super deluxe box sets of no line, which i purchase, seems like a good item to own, only to find you can still purchase them.

the double subbing in a year on here, the vinyl offer, and now the price of the super deluxe costing £150.

all these super deluxe packages also are distracting from the main item. the dvd.

so far all i have read is complaints, no breathe and the cost of the super deluxe, where no one has said anything really exciting about it.

and u2's money making is starting to really piss me off. (im not moaning, its my feelings towards them right now)

Hang on a min, for one we have already been told there is a chance Breathe will be on there after all, i have only ever renewed my membership once a year and have had no problems what so ever, the price of the suprer delux is $40 as per the official site, yet your still making the choice to moan about it being £140 on a site that is not related to the band,

and as for the other stuff, they are giving people the choice i really see no problem in that.

I totally agree with you Mac.

It's true noone force to buy but enough is enough

Thinking very well over this

oh, if you want NLOTH superdeluxe is sold at 29.99 here in Italy, tons of copies available

@Kristaps:which version did you order? with or without coupon?

I totally agree with you Mac.

It's true noone force to buy but enough is enough

Thinking very well over this

oh, if you want NLOTH superdeluxe is sold at 29.99 here in Italy, tons of copies available

@Kristaps:which version did you order? with or without coupon?

Enough is enough about what though? i really dont understand this, people would moan if they where not given the choice, now people moan when they are given a choice, and i am gonna say that amazon and play have their prices wrong, if i am wrong then i will come here and apologise.

Kristaps wrote:

Kristaps']I've noticed that U2com crages the card right away, so I'd preorde from now ASAP just in case the 120GBP price is the wrong one.

Pardon my spelling, I'm not sober...
roll.gif

you will be fighting a losing battle my friend!

Just maybe live nation has got the pricing right!!!!!!!!!! Really charge the card now, thought that could only happen when the item is dispatched?

While the blu ray download  future content information , that looks more inviting to me at the moment.
Thanks Baja for jumping in on this topic cos this web site really should be breaking the stories.......not good that No UK dates was broken by the Glasto gig PR stunt

The problem in ordering US version is that you are not sure of the zone for the DVD: will it be zone O or not? otherwise it won't work on this side of the world, dunno in the rest of Europe but not in Italy

The problem in ordering US version is that you are not sure of the zone for the DVD: will it be zone O or not? otherwise it won't work on this side of the world, dunno in the rest of Europe but not in Italy

Never thought of that - hope it does work!

Well they are hardly going to charge $40 in the US and £150 in europe, just hang fire until the site you would normally order from adjusts their price accordingly.

[quote name='kevu209 wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

monica martino']OMG what a mess here if you are right Mac

Hang on a min, for one we have already been told there is a chance Breathe will be on there after all, i have only ever renewed my membership once a year and have had no problems what so ever, the price of the suprer delux is $40 as per the official site, yet your still making the choice to moan about it being £140 on a site that is not related to the band,

and as for the other stuff, they are giving people the choice i really see no problem in that.if i moan about it so what? is that a problem?

you go ahead, pay on! enjoy the super box set. im just not going to be so quick on this one. and it doesnt justify the price for me im sorry, is it wrong to think that?