Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xtraspicy62

Quitting Smoking Support Thread:Lets carry eachother here

quit tobacco....................................

start heroin!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've managed a couple - probably being ill too helped to keep off them. And I haved noticed that on the days I ma smoking it is getting later and later before I have one - like almost 9 in the evening and then only 1 or 2! So i'm improving!!!

So proud of Spicy and Canada doing it - they are an inspriration

good luck everyone hop eyou manage to stick at quitting, think how much cash you'll save :0) as well your health :0)

I've managed a couple - probably being ill too helped to keep off them. And I haved noticed that on the days I ma smoking it is getting later and later before I have one - like almost 9 in the evening and then only 1 or 2! So i'm improving!!!

So proud of Spicy and Canada doing it - they are an inspriration

zhivvy, I have tears in my eyes...never did i think for a moment this thread was gonna be helpful to so many!!

YOU are an inspiration as well!

I think its contagious!!

good luck everyone hop eyou manage to stick at quitting, think how much cash you'll save :0) as well your health :0)
thanks Josh...all the extra cash...maybe will get more U2 tickets??

I don't smoke, don't even want to. Hey now check my change.

I now have more money to pay down debt that has been hanging over my head.

Tomorrow will be 4 weeks for me.

Thank you so so much Spicy. Your post could not have come at a better time. It's really helped me keep on track.

Yay to all of us who have quit, trying to quit or are even in the beginning stages of thinking about quitting.

"I don't smoke, don't even want to. Hey now check my change"

Great quote, canada! maybe we should also thank bono, cause, didnt he quit as well?

and congradulations on getting to 4 weeks!!

did you go thru any wierd lung pain like me?

it wore off now, but it was like my lungs werent used to breathing so much oxygen!

I also have been coughing up a lot of junk as my lungs clear out

and I gave up on not biting my fingernails! theyre gone for now...

but the over eating is hard to beat, yet Im countering it with lots of bike riding

how are you getting thru?

"I don't smoke, don't even want to. Hey now check my change"

Great quote, canada! maybe we should also thank bono, cause, didnt he quit as well?

it wore off now, but it was like my lungs werent used to breathing so much oxygen!

but the over eating is hard to beat, yet Im countering it with lots of bike riding

Hey Spicy:

We should thank Bono for those words. I think it should be in person though, don't you? Perhaps he could take us to dinner. Anyway..... no breathing issues other than coughing up junk (gross sick.gif ). The first week I ate anything that wasn't nailed down and gained an immediate 5 lbs. Sigh...but now I weigh myself every day to keep track of the lbs and that helps. I don't keep junk in the house to avoid temptation. I think if I eat one more carrot / celery stick I'm going to grow bunny ears. The only other thing is the interupted sleep. Weird and I mean weird dreams. Bit of a headache on and off. Guess it's side effects from the Champix. How long are you going to stay on the Chantix / Champix? I am not sure myself but probably not for the full 3 months though. Your thoughts? Any side effects?

[quote name='canada06 wrote:

xtraspicy62']"I don't smoke, don't even want to. Hey now check my change"

Hey Spicy:

We should thank Bono for those words. I think it should be in person though, don't you? Perhaps he could take us to dinner. Anyway..... no breathing issues other than coughing up junk (gross sick.gif ). The first week I ate anything that wasn't nailed down and gained an immediate 5 lbs. Sigh...but now I weigh myself every day to keep track of the lbs and that helps. I don't keep junk in the house to avoid temptation. I think if I eat one more carrot / celery stick I'm going to grow bunny ears. The only other thing is the interupted sleep. Weird and I mean weird dreams. Bit of a headache on and off. Guess it's side effects from the Champix. How long are you going to stay on the Chantix / Champix? I am not sure myself but probably not for the full 3 months though. Your thoughts? Any side effects?

canada-I'm not on chantix. you might of thoought of me when you were reading cellachs posts above. shes doing ok... but I haven seen her post in a while, so I hope that shes doing well...

canada, why dont you send heer a PM? shes really nice and would love to hear from you Im sure...

[quote name='michielovesU2 wrote:

canada06 wrote:

xtraspicy62']
118606017_cb2c844ba9.jpg

But I find this incredibly sexy.
devil.giftongue.gif

Wow, um....that's really, really, um.....HOT!!! This photo made the list of the top 50 things to love about Bono. See # 31.

http://www.atu2.com/news/50-things-to-love-about-bono-on-his-50th-birthday.html

wow awesome list there michelle..thanks! check it out peeps, its a lot of fun to read!

oh crap! all my fingernails are gone tonight! i thought I had this beaten..... its soooo hard sometimes!!

No, I dont want any cherry tomatoes!! Ok, maybe a nice cold glass of water.....

Im losing weight now, but losing fingernails

41Qw7Wtxd-L._SL170_.jpgcheeery, glib replies not wanted!

So far so good.

5 weeks tomorrow and I haven't killed anyone.... yet.

So far so good.

5 weeks tomorrow and I haven't killed anyone.... yet.

AWAZING!!! GREAT JOB!!! How do you keep from being cranky???