Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jrtm

U2 = Sell Outs

5. If in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth, what was going on before that?

.....No answers required.  These are totally rhetorical. rabbit.gif

@bigbunny- what was he doing? Doing mathematics and experiments prior to his creationary project? He wud need to have all eventualities thought out before putting it into effect, right? We wouldnt want gravity developin a mind of its own now, wud we?

@babs- come on girl, just think about it a little. Time might be easier to comprehend. It wud definitely become easier to count in. Decimal systems make things so easy for us :)

@bigbunny- what was he doing? Doing mathematics and experiments prior to his creationary project? He wud need to have all eventualities thought out before putting it into effect, right? We wouldnt want gravity developin a mind of its own now, wud we?
have no idea what he was doing... maybe he wasn't doing anything? O_o

just being God... thus God was going on headbang.gif

@bb- so what does it mean, this 'just being god'? Do u think he just sits on a throne all day long doing nothing but passing eternity? I wonder where he sees himself in 5 years time. I wonder who interviewed him for the job of god. Do u think he ever gets bored? Wud u be bored if u were 'just bein god'?

[quote name='mick james wrote:

surrenders']God this stuff is sooo old and boring.

You can be Director Of The Bored, and I'll be Chairman Of The Bored.

i'm bored with this now too.   I haven't been in here for a few weeks 'cause i was heated and the whole atmosphere was getting really heated.  I wanted to calm down and look forward to the shows this summer.  Plus the recent news of U2 in the current Rolling Stone has my interest piqued. Will it be Songs of Ascent or a completely new album?  I say both!  dream dream  hope hope  wish wish either way I'm excited about what the new cd/album/not sure what to call them anymore, is gonna sound like. 

This thread is like being subjected to waterboreding

good one mick.

[quote name='Kristaps wrote:

Panth']Nothing is better than a snickers mac. Ever.

Bounty.

Topic is good, snickers is better.  Bounty is mood dependent.  But Cadbury's Dairy Milk is just divine.  Jeez, I'm so religious today!tongue.gif

[quote name='mummy wrote:

Kristaps wrote:

Bounty.

Topic is good, snickers is better.  Bounty is mood dependent.  But Cadbury's Dairy Milk is just divine.  Jeez, I'm so religious today!tongue.gifDairy Milk may be divine, but Wispa is HOLY!

@bb- so what does it mean, this 'just being god'? Do u think he just sits on a throne all day long doing nothing but passing eternity? I wonder where he sees himself in 5 years time. I wonder who interviewed him for the job of god. Do u think he ever gets bored? Wud u be bored if u were 'just bein god'?

lets face it lady gaga might not be to everyones taste, but it screams 80's electro to me, and lets face it, these modern artists must be doing something right!

Electro pop- overrated 
Lady GaGa- ultra-sellout 

These modern artists are doing nothing except overshadowing good old rock music with their stupid commercial pop. These are the modern artists who are dong things right: 
U2 (of course) 
Arctic Monkeys 
Biffy Clyro 
Editors 
Linkin Park 
Muse 
Pendulum 
Radiohead 
Sub Focus 
30 Seconds To Mars

[quote name='peterferris8 wrote:

mummy wrote:

Kristaps wrote:

Bounty.

Topic is good, snickers is better.  Bounty is mood dependent.  But Cadbury's Dairy Milk is just divine.  Jeez, I'm so religious today!
tongue.gifDairy Milk may be divine, but Wispa is HOLY!I'm craving a bar of white chocolate now.mad.gif

i vote bounty

lady gaga is the most legal downloaded artist , she seems she has no problem with internet piracy that also shows not everybody is touched by savage downloads but strangely U2 is ..

what about a chocolate wit topic bounty wispa snickers and dairy milk qualitiers. We could call it divine.

you know, any chocolate is good. the sweeter it is, the more I like i....

green and black 70% dark chocolate - heaven!

[quote name='Kristaps wrote:

Bounty.

no way! its milky way! all the way!!

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Kristaps wrote:

Bounty.

no way! its milky way! all the way!!

The way that you devoured a big bag of english sweets barbara i thought that it was anything with sugar!

had the candy-cain, with the black liquor-stripes!! delicious! i must come over now, and fill a suitcase with these!

he was sitting on his throne, telling his Son Jesus that one day he'd have to leave heaven to save our sorry asses... as well as give the Bman something to sing about Metalbanana.gif 

I had a nice Starbar at 02:30 am this morning. Always get a craving for chocolate at work, I did have a Bounty and a Topic yesterday. The joys of taking young children to the local shop.