Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anjana

Gift ideas for Bono's 50th birthday - please post here!

375495764v3_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg

I couldn't find a 'made in Ireland' one.

Zhiv is thinking of just wrapping herself up and sticking herself in a DHLbox and posting herself off which is a damn fine idea!

AAAADJX8VJoAAAAAADfsMg.jpg

Is this to make him a bit taller laugh.gif

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

xtraspicy62']
AAAADJX8VJoAAAAAADfsMg.jpg

Is this to make him a bit taller laugh.gifwell, he loves to wear the platform shoes, so this would only add to his marvelous collection!

booster_seat.jpg

Now there is nothing wrong with being small, the best things come in small packages! And it has the added advantage of my not having to stretch up on my tippy toes to give him a birthday kiss but this is just in case he fancies driving a fast car on his birthday - help him see out the windscreen!laugh.gif

Zhiv is thinking of just wrapping herself up and sticking herself in a DHL box and posting herself off which is a damn fine idea!

imagesdhl2.jpg

imagesdhl.jpg

All waiting and ready for nearer to the date ....

Zhiv, aren't those your hand prints on the thong?!laugh.gif

Zhiv, aren't those your hand prints on the thong?!laugh.gif

How did you guess - guilty as charged!embarassed.gif

I already seen the gift I want for the Prince. I want a "TREE OF LIFE",  Also, A PERFUME set called (REALM), only that he could not use it, just to hold to remind him, that REALM awaits for him to meet him, so he doesn't forget me, he could not use it, because this perfume makes women go crazy with the men. And that I don't want any such evil thing to befall him.  I also want to send the cards of Bono and the Tree of Life together, as it happened when I entered zootpia for the first time, The  tree of life I want for him, shall be of Amethyst Stones on the leaves. It shall signify his true origin and a reminder of the Garden of Eden, purity, love, faithfulness, eternal life, eternal love. I want to purchase this things and hold them until he post me with an appoint in Manhattan, the place I mentioned before. The Hard Rock Cafe location.
ONE OTHER THING, I want 2 big stones I seen in a store, About 19 inches tall, filled with Amethist stones colors for the Prince to place where the Sun can hit it, so its energy goes to his home inside. I dont' know if I shall have the money by his birthday, but I will get the stones. I am in love with them, and so I want it for him. Only not man made things can satisfy Realm's desires for Bono. He only gets the purest form of everything.

Okay, I need a cup of coffe. I love my zootopian friends. I love all of them. I send greetings of love to all of them. Remember, loneliness really doesn't exist when one's soul is in the company of God.

Realmawake.

I already seen the gift I want for the Prince. I want a "TREE OF LIFE",  Also, A PERFUME set called (REALM), only that he could not use it, just to hold to remind him, that REALM awaits for him to meet him, so he doesn't forget me, he could not use it, because this perfume makes women go crazy with the men. And that I don't want any such evil thing to befall him.  I also want to send the cards of Bono and the Tree of Life together, as it happened when I entered zootpia for the first time, The  tree of life I want for him, shall be of Amethyst Stones on the leaves. It shall signify his true origin and a reminder of the Garden of Eden, purity, love, faithfulness, eternal life, eternal love. I want to purchase this things and hold them until he post me with an appoint in Manhattan, the place I mentioned before. The Hard Rock Cafe location.
ONE OTHER THING, I want 2 big stones I seen in a store, About 19 inches tall, filled with Amethist stones colors for the Prince to place where the Sun can hit it, so its energy goes to his home inside. I dont' know if I shall have the money by his birthday, but I will get the stones. I am in love with them, and so I want it for him. Only not man made things can satisfy Realm's desires for Bono. He only gets the purest form of everything.

Okay, I need a cup of coffe. I love my zootopian friends. I love all of them. I send greetings of love to all of them. Remember, loneliness really doesn't exist when one's soul is in the company of God.

Realmawake.

zootopia, the super delux boxset from fans, containing toe nail clippings, found in the rivers of london!

cost? £500 each, thing is bono would have to buy each one from each member.

see how you like that bono!

A special lego edition of U2360
I want one of those for my birthday please!happy.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

mummy']A special lego edition of U2360

I want one of those for my birthday please!happy.gif

I can't believe LEGO haven't created U2 characters yet.

[quote name='mummy wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mummy']A special lego edition of U2360

I want one of those for my birthday please!
happy.gif

I can't believe LEGO haven't created U2 characters yet.

I'd buy them!

A special lego edition of U2360

by the same occasion i'll suggest one for Kristaps too who is actually under construction with the POPMART stage

...i was thinking bout donating a very sweet, caring nurse!just for free, comes with gift box!.... but i see zhiv/anjana already came up with that idea...sigh...

What about gift ideas for MY birthday lol next Tuesday

WHY should Bono get it all

hehe

(I'll have Adam and his sexy ass KTHXBAI)

...i was thinking bout donating a very sweet, caring nurse!just for free, comes with gift box!.... but i see zhiv/anjana already came up with that idea...sigh...
We could seven boxes so he could have a nice loving fan each day!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']...i was thinking bout donating a very sweet, caring nurse!just for free, comes with gift box!.... but i see zhiv/anjana already came up with that idea...sigh...

yeah! and that way we can keep eachother busy when he's working on 'our' next album (cause all the songs would be bout us!)...

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']...i was thinking bout donating a very sweet, caring nurse!just for free, comes with gift box!.... but i see zhiv/anjana already came up with that idea...sigh...

yeah! and that way we can keep eachother busy when he's working on 'our' next album (cause all the songs would be bout us!)...

A U2 album dedicated to us all!! Yeah!!!