Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anjana

Gift ideas for Bono's 50th birthday - please post here!

Recommended Posts

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']...i was thinking bout donating a very sweet, caring nurse!just for free, comes with gift box!.... but i see zhiv/anjana already came up with that idea...sigh...

We could seven boxes so he could have a nice loving fan each day!

 

yeah! and that way we can keep eachother busy when he's working on 'our' next album (cause all the songs would be bout us!)...

A U2 album dedicated to us all!! Yeah!!!

how about a daisy gift box consisting of bono thong, bra, night shirt, day shirt, purse, evening bag, colonge, signed photo, signed poster, bedspread, satin sheets, pillow, blanket, mug, keychain, home movie, am I missing anything, daisies?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']...i was thinking bout donating a very sweet, caring nurse!just for free, comes with gift box!.... but i see zhiv/anjana already came up with that idea...sigh...

We could seven boxes so he could have a nice loving fan each day!

 

yeah! and that way we can keep eachother busy when he's working on 'our' next album (cause all the songs would be bout us!)...

A U2 album dedicated to us all!! Yeah!!!

how about a daisy gift box consisting of bono thong, bra, night shirt, day shirt, purse, evening bag, colonge, signed photo, signed poster, bedspread, satin sheets, pillow, blanket, mug, keychain, home movie, am I missing anything, daisies?

 

curtains, mugs, dinner service, clock, watch etc.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IN7129378Noels-Hous_123963t.jpg

 

please don give bono a mr blobby.... the guy turns 50! who knows what this does to his heart?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mmm...how about a trip to Australia?????? perfect.......and feel free to bring your mates, maybe an instrument or 2.......and hey, why not chuck in a huge frickin claw as well............ ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mmm...how about a trip to Australia?????? perfect.......and feel free to bring your mates, maybe an instrument or 2.......and hey, why not chuck in a huge frickin claw as well............ ;)

roll.gif funny!! but i support you on that one! aussies deserve u2 2!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


xtraspicy62']
IN7129378Noels-Hous_123963t.jpg

 

please don give bono a mr blobby.... the guy turns 50! who knows what this does to his heart?!mwhahahhahahaaah!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']...i was thinking bout donating a very sweet, caring nurse!just for free, comes with gift box!.... but i see zhiv/anjana already came up with that idea...sigh...

We could seven boxes so he could have a nice loving fan each day!

 

yeah! and that way we can keep eachother busy when he's working on 'our' next album (cause all the songs would be bout us!)...

A U2 album dedicated to us all!! Yeah!!!

how about a daisy gift box consisting of bono thong, bra, night shirt, day shirt, purse, evening bag, colonge, signed photo, signed poster, bedspread, satin sheets, pillow, blanket, mug, keychain, home movie, am I missing anything, daisies?

 

curtains, mugs, dinner service, clock, watch etc.....

pillow case to kiss every night, lipstick, shower curtains, earrings, bono chocolates....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
big_kiss.gif

Surely he would like big big kisses from all the gals here (and maybe even the boys)!!384037822_55395ef5d7.jpg75462114_e6b6ce1e24.jpgbono-and-adam-clayton.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the kissy Bono pics - nice to know he loves his friends so much!!!

(wish he'd kiss me!!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the kissy Bono pics - nice to know he loves his friends so much!!!

(wish he'd kiss me!!)

I'm curious about what would happen if he tried this with Larry!laugh.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Anjana wrote:


Zhivvy']I love the kissy Bono pics - nice to know he loves his friends so much!!!

(wish he'd kiss me!!)

I'm curious about what would happen if he tried this with Larry!laugh.giflaugh.gif well they hug.... so maybe there's been a kiss!!

I'm curious to how wobbly I'd go if he kissed me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
big_kiss.gif

Surely he would like big big kisses from all the gals here (and maybe even the boys)!!384037822_55395ef5d7.jpg75462114_e6b6ce1e24.jpgbono-and-adam-clayton.jpg

 

funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='TerriB. wrote:


Anjana']
big_kiss.gif

Surely he would like big big kisses from all the gals here (and maybe even the boys)!!
384037822_55395ef5d7.jpg75462114_e6b6ce1e24.jpgbono-and-adam-clayton.jpg

 

funny.seriously got something happening the moment I saw these two kissing...and I mean, you know, what happened to me

O need I say more?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally think that my Prince, being the sweetest man in the Universe deserves to be praised by men too. After all, one of their kind is a diamond in a haystock. He is so beautiful inside and out. If he ever gets mad at me, I know I would just start laughing, because I can only see my Prince smiling and happy and if he is unhappy, I am usually on the same page he is, like if we were twins.  Bono is gracious. A man to be loved. He is to me like a flower I want to smell and enjoy. I can't really describe my Prince, words cannot do justice. He is sweet as a flower, a man of many colours, bright, genious. Prince, I saw that picture of Sen. McCain with you, I hope you achieve your goal with him, you are so sweet, he is lucky he is a senator and gets close to you. If I was a senator, I'll have an issue everyday just to have you close to me, even if it is just to talk. You are such an interesting man for me to use my wisdom with. So, exciting.

Can I get a Prince's kiss too, a normal kiss and I need a hug too, its been hell waiting Prince. Seems that time doesn't move fast enough when it comes to you. Prince tell McCain to be less extremist. I panicked when I saw you with him in a picture.  I sence him inside. He must become humble like you. But, you are humble, but not regular humble, yours comes from a higher authority. I can't ever be fooled by your gifts Prince. You are amazing and I get hyper, excited, filled with joy when I think of you, which is often. You can kisss the world, I still love my Prince, because you are the best Prince in the Universe, Bono Prince of Ireland.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:


TerriB. wrote:

Anjana']
big_kiss.gif

Surely he would like big big kisses from all the gals here (and maybe even the boys)!!
384037822_55395ef5d7.jpg75462114_e6b6ce1e24.jpgbono-and-adam-clayton.jpg

 

funny.
seriously got something happening the moment I saw these two kissing...and I mean, you know, what happened to me

O need I say more?

 

now I have to go and take a shower..see what you did anjana!!! you bad girl LOL!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:


xtraspicy62 wrote:

TerriB. wrote:

Anjana']
big_kiss.gif

Surely he would like big big kisses from all the gals here (and maybe even the boys)!!
384037822_55395ef5d7.jpg75462114_e6b6ce1e24.jpgbono-and-adam-clayton.jpg

 

funny.
seriously got something happening the moment I saw these two kissing...and I mean, you know, what happened to me

O
need I say more?

 

now I have to go and take a shower..see what you did anjana!!! you bad girl LOL!!

 

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifI am such a bad influence on you!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sod Bono - I know what i want my birthday cake to be like!!

(sorry Bono didn't mean it I love you!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Anjana wrote:


Zhivvy']I love the kissy Bono pics - nice to know he loves his friends so much!!!

(wish he'd kiss me!!)

I'm curious about what would happen if he tried this with Larry!laugh.gif

 

don know...but could involve some really hard drumsticks....and bono's head....meeting eachother..??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy']I love the kissy Bono pics - nice to know he loves his friends so much!!!

(wish he'd kiss me!!)

I'm curious about what would happen if he tried this with Larry!
laugh.gif

 

don know...but could involve some really hard drumsticks....and bono's head....meeting eachother..??

And hopefully a videocamera so we could all watch it again and again - because i think as much as i love my bman that would be funny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...