Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xtraspicy62

Battle of the Sexes.....Please add on using any media.....

How much fun have you had getting all these pics - they are fab - made me laugh out loud in my classroom, don't worry no kids in here!!!

perfectbono-1.jpg?t=1274188551

I feel my work is done here!

It's the nibbable neck which makes me all wobbly - imagine getting your teeth into that -

*Zhivvy has gone to that drooling fantasty place again*

btw zhivvy, is that the poster you're gonna hang in my room when i come over? the one you send me with your mobile?

i don mind, but hans will make me wear a blindfold before i go to bed at nite....

btw zhivvy, is that the poster you're gonna hang in my room when i come over? the one you send me with your mobile?

i don mind, but hans will make me wear a blindfold before i go to bed at nite....

Of course it will be there just for you.

And just for Hans I will steal one of Eleanor's Selina Gomez pictures!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']btw zhivvy, is that the poster you're gonna hang in my room when i come over? the one you send me with your mobile?

he's all glowing now! you should see him, and its the perfect deal: no blindfold for me means none for him too...

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']btw zhivvy, is that the poster you're gonna hang in my room when i come over? the one you send me with your mobile?

he's all glowing now! you should see him, and its the perfect deal: no blindfold for me means none for him too...None of those kind of games under my roof!!!

(and does tihs mean that you are definately coming?)

btw: he's asking if he can have one of fergie on the oposite wall... i don mind but then you have to hang one of johnny depp on the 4th wall!!

btw: he's asking if he can have one of fergie on the oposite wall... i don mind but then you have to hang one of johnny depp on the 4th wall!!

Well at least I won't need to paint then!!

Anjana']

It's the nibbable neck which makes me all wobbly - imagine getting your teeth into that -

*Zhivvy has gone to that drooling fantasty place again*

Very kissable and lickable especially when sweaty whilst singing and hugging me on stage mmmmmmm 

bono-12372.jpg

roll.gifroll.gif Scary, really scary!

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

he's all glowing now! you should see him, and its the perfect deal: no blindfold for me means none for him too...
None of those kind of games under my roof!!!

didnt see that question before! sorr! still no news from his boss, but he saw that he was the 2nd one asking the weekend off there... so its a fair chance! i've asked him to call work and ask bout it! just say its urgent! but... wont do it...frown.gif... syas i just have to be patient and wait till the weekend, then he can check the agenda?! patient?! this is a thing of high importance!! but he dont see it like that, i guess...

either way, you'll be the first to know! you and the guys at norfolkline!!! 

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

None of those kind of games under my roof!!!

didnt see that question before! sorr! still no news from his boss, but he saw that he was the 2nd one asking the weekend off there... so its a fair chance! i've asked him to call work and ask bout it! just say its urgent! but... wont do it...frown.gif... syas i just have to be patient and wait till the weekend, then he can check the agenda?! patient?! this is a thing of high importance!! but he dont see it like that, i guess...

either way, you'll be the first to know! you and the guys at norfolkline!!! 

Well I guess we have to be patient then! And keep all crossed that he can

Anjana']
The_Perfect_Man.jpg

look its john!!  zhiv's dearest dishwasher...tongue.gif

laugh.gif Oh you know me so well barbara!!!