Sign in to follow this  
jbarnych

Counting Continued...Again

24979 Hi Guys n Girls , whats happening?? Just woke up ,could do with more sleep though lol

24980....do you sleep at all ??..........I'm going to bed soooooooon!!

24981 I do , but I go to bed early then wake up early lol , have sweet dreams polly xx oo

24982 So got a call after from my cousin on my mums side... and to let me know he wont be able to see me again till he got back from mauritius which is a shame but will see him when he gets back , and im excited cause hes getting some things for us over there :o)

24984 Bye bye everyone , its radio and relaxation for me now lots love xx oo

hi everyone! a day uff, and a rainy one too... so after letting the puppy out for his ... and... we went back upsyairs, and into bed again... ohlala...what else can you do on a day like this?wink.gif

but looks like the sun is fightinh her way in...

sorry for my type-mistakes, curtains still closed, so i blame the dark...

24989....hi Babara......open the curtains...it's a beautiful day !!

hi polly, its not over where i am. but they've promissed us it will get better. only a couple more rainy days, and sun will be back. its too bad school start again on sept.1st. poor  kids....

34992 I think our weather is slowly turning to Autumn . . . cool and crisp mornings and evenings with bright, sunny, blue skies during the day . . .

34993 . . . absolutely perfect really ")))

34994 . . . okay, it's 9:00 am and I'm getting ready to deal with the insurance . . . scared and nervous . . . wish me luck!!!

hi everyone! a day uff, and a rainy one too... so after letting the puppy out for his ... and... we went back upsyairs, and into bed again... ohlala...what else can you do on a day like this?wink.gif

but looks like the sun is fightinh her way in...

i slept in quite late on my day off.....  and a rainy day here too..  seems funny because we are half a world away!!

34996 - good luck Janette!! (i hate dealing with ins. companies..... :-(

34997 Still gathering my courage - 9:20 now and they should call ME as I am their client, but here I go to call them as just want it to END!!! I hate not knowing what is going to happen, lol . . . . . okay, off to call . . .

34999 I called and had to leave another message . . . . GRRRRRR!!!!!! Taking a walk to the library now to drop off Anne Frank (kids both been reading it) and get new books. Will let you know if/when they call me back, thanks, Nikki!!!