Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anjana

It's a beautiful day here how is it where you are?

Another day of sun!! tried to run this afternoon - only mananged just over a mile as just too hot to run - will make up for it tomorrow though and catch up on missing miles

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']another beautiful, sunny and warm day! when my colleague picked me up at 6.30am (yes i admit, didnt took the bike today, but i did yesterday!) it was hot enough to leave the house without a jacket, just wearing t-shirt!

What just a t-shirt? No underwear? No trousers? Are you allowed to go to work dressed like that?

eek.gif euh.... not what i meanted! lol!!  maybe if it was a long-shirt.... would be kinky, wouldnt it?

Crappy weather here. Rain, wind and cool, blah!!! Can't wait for summer!!!

Sorry to hear that you've had crappy weather - I'm sure that's what we'll be having here in England again as normal! lol!

And barbara - are you sure that your patients could cope with you benig so kinky?

Soon it will be hotter than hell here and I will be complaining its too damn hot!!! LOL I actually enjoy the rain, I guess I wouldn't live on the wet west coast of Canada if I didn't. Besides there are lots of things to do inside on a rainy day :)

temperature is rising, the fever white hot.....

lol! better not try that....

and sorry for your bad weather too, patti.... but enjoy the things you cn do inside on a rainy day....wink.gif

here... it's sunny, windy, fresh and I'm having a really bad allergies.

sick & working like a good 16th century slave, or else a graphic designer lol!

here... it's sunny, windy, fresh and I'm having a really bad allergies.

sick & working like a good 16th century slave, or else a graphic designer lol!

Hope you allergies get better!  Mine were bad last week when the weather was nice.  The joys of Spring!

I don't think this is allergies anymore, I better go get a nap and soup, I'm not feeling well at all anymore.

It was 85 and sunny today, ocean temp 78, PERFECT WEATHER. Tonight, cool ocean breezes. I love my home.

Summer's arrived early in Chicago. It was almost 90 today and humid. Not use to having the A/C on in May. The whole week is going to be a warm one. We had practically no summer last year, think this one is going to make up for it.

some clouds at the moment, but i went out for lunch with my friend, and we sat on the market-place, lots of people walking by... one guy was topless(dreads and a backpack) we had ice-cream after! well she had, i had milkshake cause don like iccream so much... we had a nice catch-up, had been awhile since we last saw eachother, so lots to discuss....

what a difference a day makes, warm and sunny yesterday.... at this moment we're having electrical storm, and no, not on the radio or my cd-player! a real one, with thunder and pouring rain....

come back sunny, please come back! 

The weather has broken here too - clouds in the sky etc.. and maybe rain soon too - so back to typical Bristish again!

Oooops . . . . didn't mean to send you my rain from last week!!!! Probably shouldn't say anything then about the clear, sunny, warm weather we're having . . . . nope, I'll keep quiet and just send you some!!!

It a beautiful day here in Pennsylvania; the sun is out, blue skies with a high of 90 degrees.  Unfortunately we will have thunderstorms tomorrow afternoon frown.gif

Who's got my sun??? come on own up!

It's turned cold here, we had 30 degrees over the weekend, fabulous, then suddenly it went down to 15 brrrrrrrfrown.gif

We're the same as you Anj! Think last weekend was our summer over and done with!

we had some sun in the afternoon! so i think she's making an effort to get back... but now the clouds beat her again...

come on sun!! you can do it!! just chase them away!

We're the same as you Anj! Think last weekend was our summer over and done with!

I know you could be right!  What I can't stand are all the people that started whining 'it's too hot it's too hot' - we don't get it that often, I just think stop your moaning just enjoy it while it's here!  and of course now the same people are saying 'it's too cold it's too cold' - some people are just never happy!

eek.gif a ray of sunshine [....hobbles off to catch it before it goes...]

eek.gif a ray of sunshine [....hobbles off to catch it before it goes...]
Hope you caught it!