Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anjana

It's a beautiful day here how is it where you are?

It was beautiful earlier today but now there's a thunderstorm and (looks out window) HAIL!?

Gorgeous today, soaked up some rays yeahhhh.  I am a sun junkiehappy.gif

Beautiful day - school's out for a week! And the sun is shining and it is eurovision tomorrow!

Yes its a lovely warm like spring weather here today in WA..

Life is good, I am happy! Its raining but I love it!!!!

started out nice and sunny yesterday, but early-eve clouds started to pour rain on us... today i woke up; still cloudy but so far no rain. tho looks like it wont stay that wayfrown.gif

just started raining, like in RAINING!! forget bout cats and dogs this time: cows and elephants!!

just started raining, like in RAINING!! forget bout cats and dogs this time: cows and elephants!!

Same here Barbara.  I had to turn the heat on today, which is crazy at the end of May.

The rain has finally cleared up, the sun is shining....it was a little bit windy this morning.

I will be stuck at home half the day cleaning...then going to see a movie with a friend.

I have three rostered days off work - and don't know what to do with myself...I am still in my PJ's and it is 1010am.

Lucky you , wish I could stay home and cook or something..

Today the weather here is overcast and perhaps rain..:o(

Clear, sunny skies here, warm, but not hot yet

Today was perfect.

Tonight is peaceful, warm.

Just opened the windows and a coolish breeze came in...

time for bed. Love nights like this!

That sounds wonderful Screaming flower, enjoy! I can't wait for it to be summer here. Go to my boyfriend's house on the lake and hear the waves and the warm beautiful breeze blowing in and listening to U2.

It's a bank holiday in England and it is not raining - yet! No hubby and no daughter so me and my friend are going to sit outside starbucks drinking frappucinos (light version of course) and watch the world go by!

That sounds like a great day Zhivvy! Last Monday was a holiday here in Canada. I had one of those light fraps last week, they are yummy!

typical may-june. one moment the rain pours down so heavy.. couple of mins later: bright sky and sunshine.... gives us hope just to take it away again! :-(

but next week exam-period starts...prob be hot and sunny then( like usual!)...poor students!

Well, we are waking to foggy skies this morning. June gloom! It isn't cold, just dreary and it will most likely burn off by noon, but you never know . . . . . yep, typical early summer weather.

back home after lovely day shopping and after 2 espresso frappucinos i have a great caffine rush!

I'm just starting my caffine for today, lol . . . . 8:30 am here and skies beginning to turn from foggy to blue "))

Surprise, its raining here again! Been basically two weeks of rain. But its all good and its always a BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!!!

Hubsy has been trying to lay paving in our little courtyard garden and it rained on us most of the weekend, soggy sandbase, soggy mortar, soggy boots, soggy fleece (yes fleece in late May, how crap is that!) and weird frizzed out in the rain wirewool hair, attractive! Can't paint cos the walls are too damp, groan! We've covered it all with tarpaulin now and given up for the day. Good news is it's supposed to warm up over the next few days hurrah!

Hope you get warmer so you can finish your courtyard, Anjana!!!

Hope you get warmer so you can finish your courtyard, Anjana!!!

Thanks Janette, god it's been soooo miserable here and I've been a really grumpy ol' moolaugh.gif, muddy and cold, yuk! but no worries I put an order in for some sun this week, express delivery! So hopefully soon we'll have a nice summer garden for a proper BBQ at last, it's hubsy's birthday in a couple of weeks so aiming to get it done by then fingers crossed and get some friends over to celebrate on a warm balmy (and barmy no doubt) summer's evehappy.gif. Can't wait!

another gorgeous day..including the quick rain shower that i enjoyed tickling my body while out shopping this afternoon.

All the people with their umbrellas really missed a wonderful feeling..ah well maybe they couldn't get their hair wet or feel differently about getting drenched than i do..to each his own.

fab day!