Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anjana

It's a beautiful day here how is it where you are?

Guess what our weather is people? Are you ready? RAIN!!! Its been 2 weeks at least of RAIN!!!! I don't mind rain, I would have to where I live, but please some sun!!!!

Was a beautiful sunny day , i spent most of it inside..

sunshiiiine sunshiiiiiine ahhhhhh

Will send some your way Pattihappy.gif

if anyone wants some, let me know.... (cant give away too much, tho, cause i'm off from work couple of days... the higest bidder gets it! lol!)

Typical June overcast skies in the morning, but supposed to burn off in a couple hours.

Been a gorgeous day today! We set off yesterday for a day of camping - well staying on a campsite but in a little cabin! - in terrible rain and grey skies. But we still had a nice day. And today the sun came out for a trip around a craft centre and farm and then old battle fields - even have slightly pink sun kissed cheeks!

sounds so nice to do that, zhiv! glad you had at least 1 sunny day!

sounds so nice to do that, zhiv! glad you had at least 1 sunny day!
We had fun. Beats last year's camping trip last May. We borrowed a tent from John's brother - as ours is too big for just one night. And Eleanor, my friend (not the same as at this time) and myself went off to a lovely campsite - nice bar, bistro, swimming pool etc... As I changed Eleanor into her swimwear I noticed a rash under her arms. I took her to a pharmacy in the nearest town and he confirmed that she had chicken pox! We decided to stay on the camping as we were already there and keep her away from people.  Then that night the temperature dropped and about 2-6am there was a terrible storm and it rained so hard that the tent leaked and we were soaked wet through. We gave up about 10 am and went home - not the best trip - but a memorable one!

from when we got married always did the short trips (centerparks) which is fun, but with our begian weather sometimes very wet too...then my inlaws met these spanish people who had a business in town and a lovely home in the mountains, but they stayed mostly in the appartement above the store (long drive to their house). they arranged for us to go there for 3 weeks with our 2 kids! the price was very reasonable. some weeks later i discovered to be pregnant again, and due end of april... but no problem, the trip was planned first 2 weeks of july, so we decided to go through with it. then last week of school (end of june) and i noticed some spots on jona's back and arms. yep! chickenpox! went to gp, got a prescription for some powder against the itching, and a warning to keep him outta pool till spots were healed. he had no fever, didnt feel sick, so no problem. we left for the travel and everything went well (silas was 8 weeks old, slept through the nite, while driving!) the house was very posh, all marble and up in mountains, therefore, really nice, cool temperature inside. looked great! then after couple of days lena got the pox! and boy was she sick! couldnt eat, high fever, crying, whining, lasted almost a week.... yep! also one not to forget!

maybe we should learn to never take our children on holiday before they've had chciken pox!

More sun here in England too!!! And is set to stay all weekend!

Total sun today and expected through the weekend and I have a slight sunburn to prove it!

Red hot here, I was glad to finish work today and get home and enjoy the sunshine.

The sun is shining yet again - going to finally dress in a bit and go to eat strawberries in te park - my daughter's idea but sounds lovely!

The sun is shining yet again - going to finally dress in a bit and go to eat strawberries in te park - my daughter's idea but sounds lovely!

Well we are all ready to go and have a brunch picnic! Eleanor helped to wash the strawberries as  changed the bedsheets. It's very strange that the huge punnet of strawberries which I gave her to wash has drastically reduced in size and she has very suspicious strawberry coloured marks around her mouth!!! - She denies eating any! MMmmmm!!!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Zhivvy']The sun is shining yet again - going to finally dress in a bit and go to eat strawberries in te park - my daughter's idea but sounds lovely!

Well we are all ready to go and have a brunch picnic! Eleanor helped to wash the strawberries as  changed the bedsheets. It's very strange that the huge punnet of strawberries which I gave her to wash has drastically reduced in size and she has very suspicious strawberry coloured marks around her mouth!!! - She denies eating any! MMmmmm!!!

It's like the mysterious crop circles, no one knows how they got there, but it is reversed in your case. Hope that one day these English oddities are figured out! LOL! Sounds like a fun way to spend the day thumbsup.gif

Only 8:00 am here and already bright and hot . . . it's going to be a scorcher!

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Zhivvy']The sun is shining yet again - going to finally dress in a bit and go to eat strawberries in te park - my daughter's idea but sounds lovely!

It's like the mysterious crop circles, no one knows how they got there, but it is reversed in your case. Hope that one day these English oddities are figured out! LOL! Sounds like a fun way to spend the day thumbsup.gif

We had a great day! Picnic in the sun (avoiding the flies!!!) then a lovely walk where we saw some deer really close up. and now back home to pile sof laundry - hate reality!