Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mich40

Bono has emergency surgery. :(

ps, 50 is a sexy age, back pain doesnt mean your getting old, even I have lower back wear at age 33 so dont think that , obviously you do work hard..Sleep well my friend..xxoolove-heart.jpg

Get well soon, Bono - how long soon ever is.

I haven't met you -yet- but you feel like my best friend. Take the time you need.

Everyone is waiting for some good news, that you're 'fine' - so to say - and on good way, that you'll recover completely.

Gavin twittered "Rise!" - I'd like to hope that's good news - and more, official to come. That we all can sigh, feel released and your guardian angel was with you.

Get well, Bono. You're in my thoughts and prayers as well as your family.

love xx

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman
wrote:

Zhivvy
wrote:

123love
']Its morning here and had to sign in to see if anybody knows anymore news on Paul ??

Hope and praying everything is a success and like everyone else some news if its not too much to ask would be nice , not cause we're nosey but because we care. xxooHi there 123! We've all been around for news all day but nothing heard yet - we are expecting that maybe we hear something on Monday at the earliest.

It feels like we're all sitting in the waiting room(yes...like family)waiting to hear some news..........Come on...U2 people..let us know how BONO is doing.
frown.gif
 Even my boy keeps asking me if I heard anything(which I thought was really sweet) : )

my family keeps inquiring too... but have to tell them, no news from the B-man.frown.gifSame thing here.  People keep asking me if I've heard anything. frown.gif

Well, good to know I don't feel like this by my own - sitteing in the waiting room....

I hope it's a litte like good news: Gavin Friday twittered today "Rise!"

Agree u2lawoman, I  think they would smell lovely as well.. :o)

I feel for Bono because I had spinal neuro surgery on 10th May. My recovery may also last a while.

It states on the headliner that Bono had surgery to prevent further paralysis. Does this mean that he is experiencing some  form of paralysis now?

Anyway Bono if your reading this: Get Well Soon my friend and White Light sent your way to help with the healing!

That 360 gig at Sheffield was awsome by the way!

People (in general) underestimate the power of spiritual healing.  There are powerful spiritually healing forces accessible to all of us so jump in and send some Healing White Light to Bono from your Heart Centre with your open Palms facing forward.

It is a powerful spiritual practice second to none.

Dont question it, just do it, you have nothing to lose and Bono will gain from it in a major way!

God Bless.

Wishing you a complete and speedy recovery, Infin8tum!!!!

Prof Tonn revealed Bono presented late last week with a sudden onset of the injury.

"He was already in severe pain with partial paralysis in the lower leg," he said. The exact details of the injury revealed the ligament surrounding the disc had an 8mm tear and during surgery it was discovered fragments had travelled into the spinal canal. "This surgery was the only course of treatment for full recovery and to avoid further paralysis. Bono is now much better, with complete recovery of his motor deficit. The prognosis is excellent but to obtain a sustainable result, he must now enter a period of rehabilitation," Professor Tonn cautioned.

Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/music/news/u2s-bono-saved-from-possible-paralysis-14820099.html#ixzz0p1aJ2Fb4

heres somewhere nice and soft for you to lay in for recovery non stick just imagine nice warm and soft and thats just me waiting to serve you with whatever you need lol ;o)willCottonCandySky(Mona)2006.jpg

be well take it easy,praying for you..xx

Hope theres an improvement today and less pain xxsunshine.jpg
Bono's feeling no pain!! lol

have to go to work now so have a happy high Paul xx stuck listening to bosses radio today :o( maybe there could be surprises ;o) i wish :o) to you xx or tweet tweet.. bye

Hoping that you can have a speedy recovery , but please, for your sake take time to heal properly....the fans can wait ....we did in Oz...and you came and delivered, listen to Mr Edge,Adam & Larry.  Hope that when you have recovered we'll soon see you, now over to you ;)wink.gif