Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mich40

Bono has emergency surgery. :(

lol badsilver ,

hope your having a good rest and eating healthy , we dont want any other problems , take care am praying for you all the time , be well..xxoo

Dont know how you are and if your okay but im praying for you to get better, an update would be good since we didnt here to much of your progress.. take care your fan 123love xxoo

eek.gifWhen I found out about what had happened to Bono I was very concerned but somehow believed eveything would be okay. Hoping you have a speedy recovery and get back to saving the world , and by the looks of things , all the fans on this u2.com site . Love your music , U2 rock!!!!

Pretty cool fan site BTW.....

Your pal Roxanne

Dearest Paul , hope your feeling better and recovering successfully , my hopes and prayers for you , take care sleep well, hoping you had a really good sleep and that you dont intend on picking anymore people up onto the stage or running or jumping just yet if even ever

yours faithfully
Caroleen.....

Paul hope your back is okay and that you are eating no junk foods , hot water bottle is good for sleeping with if your feeling strain , anyway best wishes , so sorry about you having to go through this but at least it was found out early.....

xx oo

123love

Paul are you ok, had a bad dream about you, i know its silly but i hope your okay , love to know.................

Dear bono , they say no news is good news , we certainly hope so , and we hope your recovering quickly and getting plenty of rest , heres a nice bed for you to rest on , superman lol xx oo

shaqs-bed.jpg

To dear Paul , its a great pleasure to find out you are recovering nicely , I love to know this , so you can go back to your usual self and save the world with your money and music ;o) ......

Singing_3.jpg
Nice to have the news, God bless

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

surrenders wrote:

123love']lmao

24702d1217809675-jokes-y.jpg

That's my son

you took the words right outta my mouth..... and you did give me some hope saying he outgrew his rebeliousness at 17! mine is turning 16 next month.... salvation is near, maybe??

Yes salvation is near Barbara, except for the falling off the butt pants, that hasn't gone away yet...LOL

Honestly, the past 4 years have been a little hell in themselves.  I feel like we can BREATHE!

BONO!!  Come out, come out wherever you are?  We need a word, a sign.  Hello Hello?

hello124.gif

He felt the healing
Healing, healing, healing hands of love
Like the stars shiny, shiny from above.

lg_healing_hands.jpg

[quote name='surrenders wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

surrenders wrote:

123love']lmao

24702d1217809675-jokes-y.jpg

That's my son

you took the words right outta my mouth..... and you did give me some hope saying he outgrew his rebeliousness at 17! mine is turning 16 next month.... salvation is near, maybe??

Yes salvation is near Barbara, except for the falling off the butt pants, that hasn't gone away yet...LOL

Honestly, the past 4 years have been a little hell in themselves.  I feel like we can BREATHE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl_HvEHSlxQ

Sorry, couldn't resist! roll.gif